- » Ground Turkey Loaf
Ground Turkey Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground turkey loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground turkey loaf recipes.
Ground Turkey Loaf
Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, celery, onion, green pepper, eggs, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, chicken broth, marjoram, and rosemary in a medium bowl, mix well.
Place mixture on a greased broiler rack, and shape into a slightly rounded loaf. (Mixture will be soft.)... - 32.994
You May Also Like!
Bam Turkey Loaf
Have you ever tried to prepare turkey loaf at home. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an outstanding recipe for turkey loaf that is wonderfully flavored with bam spice mixture. See this impressive video to make this super delicious turkey loaf... - 116.201
Turkey Ham Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl beat, egg and milk.
4. Add cracker crumbs and soak for a while.
5. Stir in onion, pepper.
6. Add ground turkey ham and... - 48.8437
Simple Turkey Meat Loaf
Place in a loaf pan that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Pour an 8 oz.size can tomato sauce over turkey meat mixture.
Bake one hour at 350°F. - 24.2608
Easy Turkey Loaf
Place bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Combine all loaf ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Place dish on saucer... - 40.4415
In a frying pan over medium heat saute the onion in the butter until soft; set aside.
In a large bowl mix together the ground turkey, whipping cream, eggs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, nutmeg, and the onion.
Spoon half of the meat mixture in an even layer in a... - 40.758
Turkey Loaf With Dried Tomatoes And Jarlsberg
Microwave first 4 ingredients on HIGH 6 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine vegetable mixture with nuts, crumbs, egg whites, turkey and 2 to 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
On baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with... - 39.8514
Turkey Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients; stir well.
2) Coat the broiler rack with cooking spray.
3) Place mixture on a broiler rack and shape into a slightly rounded loaf.
4) Mixture will be soft at that time.
5) Bake at 350°... - 46.86
Good Meat Loaf Made With Turkey
Combine turkey with 1 cup of tomato sauce and rest of the ingredients.
Shape into loaf.
Put in a loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush top with remaining tomato sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Let stand in pan for 10 minutes before removing and... - 38.748
Turkey Stuffed Loaf
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add apples and vegetables and saute, stirring con-stantly, until apples are soft.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan... - 31.8496
Sausage Stuffed Turkey Loaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 32.611