- » Ground Sirloin
Ground Sirloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground sirloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground sirloin recipes.
Ground Round Mexicali
Saute onion in margarine until limp and golden brown, cooking slowly.
Shape meat into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
Place on a broiling pan and broil until browned on both sides, cooking until medium rare.
Remove from the oven and distribute... - 34.246
Beef And Green Bell Pepper Curry
If 15 minutes is all that you have to cook for unexpected guests, trust Beef and green bell pepper curry recipe to come to your rescue. Easy to cook, this dish is too good to taste. Your guests are definitely going to be pleased. - 117.197
Braised Sirloin Tips
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle pepper and meat tenderizer on meat.
Brown meat on all sides, turning often, until well browned.
Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are translucent.
Add broth, wine and soy sauce and heat... - 37.5101
Betty's Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Vegetables And Gravy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Vegetables and Gravy. The sirloin tip is slow-roasted in the oven and accompanied by browned potatoes, carrots, and onions. It is a great meal for the autumn season. - 0
Broccoli And Sirloin Bake
Robin has found a great way of ensuring the extremely nutritious broccoli is made a part of our everyday diet in a yummy way. This video is for all broccoli lovers and non-lovers, it is quick to prepare too. - 99.9405
Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Patties
These Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Patties are a pleasure to eat ! Try these delicious beef patties seasoned with peppers for a brunch ! You'll never forget the distinctive taste. Feel free to share your opinion about these Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Patties ... - 48.2169
Lean Sirloin Burgers Hold The Bun With Sauteed Mushrooms
1 Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high to high heat.
2 In a bowl, place the meat and score it into 4 equal sections.
3 Form patties from the meat.
4 Into a small bowl , pour a few tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce... - 44.0196
Roast Sirloin With Herb Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F/ Gas 2). Season sirloin with freshly ground pepper; brush with mustard. Bake in a roasting tin for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the roast shows an internal temperature of 71°C... - 36.6805
Sunny Sirloin Steak
In small bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, garlic and cloves.
Place steak in plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn steak to coat.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, turning steak at least... - 32.5393
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Mince garlic; add pepper, cloves and vinegar.
Mash well with back of spoon; rub into meat.
Place steak in shallow bowl.
Splash on olive oil.
Turn meat to coat all sides.
Keep at room temperature 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Place sirloin 5 inches... - 35.6676
Say It's Sirloin
Say It'S Sirloin is a simple dish that is a family favorite at home. I often cook this dish for lunch, during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too. You can also prepare the Say It'S Sirloin using this excellent recipe! - 40.6132
Grilled Sirloin With Mashed Potatoes
1. Coat the sirloin backstrap with the seasoning mix and place into a ziplock bag and into the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Place the seasoned sirloin on the grill and cook for 3-4 hours while maintaining a temperature of between 225 to 250... - 108.709
Sirloin Steak Mirabeau
Combine butter and anchovy paste; set aside.
Place steak on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes on each side for rare or until done to your liking when slashed.
Transfer steak to... - 30.5782
Cumin Coriander Sirloin Steak
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
Place pan in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
3 Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over both sides of steak.
Place steak in preheated pan.
Bake the... - 40.9359
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 114.843
Herb Pepper Sirloin Steak
Stir together catsup, pepper, rosemary, basil, garlic powder, and, if desired, cardamom.
Coat both sides of steak with catsup mixture.
Grill steak on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 minutes.
Turn steak; grill for 8 to 12 minutes more or... - 37.299
Broiled Sirloin With Mushrooms
Rub steaks with garlic.
Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
Score fatty edges of steak.
Place on broiling pan 3 inches from heat.
Broil on one side to desired degree of doneness.
Turn; season uncooked side with remaining salt and pepper.
Return meat to... - 39.4823
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Sirloin Steak Au Poivre
1. Pat steak dry and sprinkle generously with pepper.
2. In a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add steak and cook, turning once, 18 to 20 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and cover... - 32.8152
Sirloin Monte Carlo
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Place the meat in a glass bowl and dredge it with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
3) In a bowl mix together, water, bay leaf and vinegar.
4) Pour the vinegar mixture over the meat.
5) Cover the bowl with... - 42.5827
1) Remove all the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a bowl, mix the rosemary and pepper.
3) Sprinkle the spice mix over the steak.
4) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add in the margarine over medium heat. Once the margarine has... - 45.2221
Finnish Sirloin Tip Pot Roast (linnanpaisti)
In a roasting pan or a Dutch oven, melt together butter and oil.
Add meat and cook, turning to brown all sides.
Remove meat from roasting pan and add onions; brown.
Return roast to pan and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Add anchovies, vinegar, brandy,... - 43.6865
1) In a bowl, mix together, vinegar, lemon juice, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, Monosodium glutamate and parsley.
2) In a glass bowl, place the meat cubes and marinate it with vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and refrigerate... - 45.685
Barbecued Top Sirloin
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Make slashes at a gap of about 2-inch around the steak.
3) Brush the steak with olive oil on both sides, then apply a thin coat of dry mustard.
4) Sprinkle the steak heavily with the ground pepper and... - 34.8374
Italian Sirloin Stew
Cut beef steak into 1/4 inch thick strips; cut each strip into 1 inch pieces.
Combine garlic with1 tbs.oil; stir into beef and reserve.
Saute onion in remaining oil in lg.saucepan 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with basil and pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add... - 40.2493
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 102.075
Bulgur And Ground Beef Casserole
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In a medium bowl, soak bulgur in cold water 15 to 30 minutes, or until soft.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5... - 46.0875
Pizza Beer Burgers
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Grill up some most excellent Pizza Beer Burgers. "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer is a key ingredient as well as the perfect beverage to accompany this tasty treat. Pizza Beer is the "World's First Culinary Beer" Ronny North provides the music. - 102.038
Sirloin Steaks With Horseradish Butter
To make horseradish butter, whip butter until smooth.
Add shallots, horseradish, vinegar and pepper.
Mix well and place in a butter dish or small bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Trim excess fat from steaks, then sprinkle steaks with... - 34.7782
Spiced Sirloin Sandringham
Try this version of amazingly delicious Spiced Sirloin Sandringham recipe. An effortlessly prepared sirloin recipe; the Spiced Sirloin Sandringham is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.9382
Sirloin Butter Steak Diane
Steak diane is a recipe for beef steak cooked in a skillet. Prepared with boneless sirloin, the steak is cooked with green onions and flavored with worcestershire sauce, green onions and lemon juice. Served with pan juices poured over it, the steak diane can... - 43.5806
Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per... - 38.1602
Betty's Tangy Garlic Sirloin Steak Bites
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her popular Tangy Garlic Sirloin Steak Bites. They are sauted on the stove in olive oil and minced garlic, with freshly ground black pepper. They are the *best*! Even your kids will love these! - 0
Sirloin Steak With Sage And Parmesan Butter
Robin is not convinced about paying whopping amounts of money for steaks at restaurants when the same or much better stuff can be made at home. So, she does a recipe in the given video to satisfy her taste buds that crave for steaks, right in her kitchen. If... - 101.771
Sirloin Steak Diane
Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon olive oil in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add mustard and chives.
Brush steak with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Quickly brown on both sides, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove steak to warm... - 38.7431
Beef Braised Sirloin Chops With Mushroom
Lightly flour chops. Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until foaming. Brown chops quickly on both sides. Remove, reserve. Add green onion, garlic, mushrooms and thyme and sauté an additional minute. Return chops to skillet, add beer;... - 29.5494
Barbecued Sirloin Or Flank Steak
Mix the first 10 ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag.
Add the steak and massage in the marinade.
Remove the air from the plastic bag and chill for 8 to 10 hours.
Prepare the barbecue grill and brush with oil.
Remove the meat from the bag and pat... - 38.4634
Peppered Sirloin With Zesty Sauce
Trim fat from steak.
Press cracked pepper over entire surface of meat.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak, and cook 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree... - 39.8376
Grilled Sirloin Skewers With Peaches And Peppers
1. Prepare grill.
2. To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, toss well. Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 1 bell pepper piece alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with... - 30.9435
Glazed Sirloin With Leeks
Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; set aside.
Remove and discard roots, tough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 2 inches of dark leaves.
Combine peach spread and next 4 ingredients in a glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; set... - 41.7288
Grilled Sirloin Skewers With Peaches And Peppers
To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 2 bell pepper pieces alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on grill rack coated... - 39.8122
Blue Cheese Topped Sirloin Steak
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Remove excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with garlic.
Broil on first side until browned.
Meanwhile, cream together cheese, butter, Worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Turn steak and broil on other... - 40.3149
Sirloin Three Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil on medium-heat till it is hot
2. Add the beef cubes to the mix, one pound at a time, stirring occasionally to allow it to brown.
3. When the each batch of beef is browned, remove it from the heat and set aside... - 47.236
Chiu-roasted Sirloin With Corn Pudding
The chiu roasted beef steak is a spicy beef steak cooked in the oven. Roasted with a seasoning mix of chili powder, cumin, with oregano and red pepper, the roasted sirloin steak is best served with a corn pudding. - 44.7327
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Hot Atomic Meatballs & Sour Tomato Chaser
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the white bread slices and add to a bowl.
3. Add the lean ground sirloin, eggs, onions, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Using your... - 109.637
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Italian Beef Soup From Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. Chop the celery, carrots, onion and potatoes and keep it aside in a bowl.
2. In a large soup pot pour the beef broth and water, put it to boil.
3. In a small pan pour some oil and then add the lean stew meat, sauté for 15 minutes and... - 111.222
Zesty Beef Stew In Pan
Hot, fuming and delectable bowl of beef stew - how do you feel about this on a hectic, tiring day? This can be the best comfort food to serve on dinner, when you really need to relax on food. Watch the video and learn the easy process. This is going to be... - 112.756
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those... - 92.5093
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Big Mac Burger
Dream of replicating Big Mac Burger at home a la Maury style? Todd Wilbur shows you how to recreate the magic of Maury at your kitchen using this easy to make recipe. Try this recipe in your kitchen and whip up delicious restaurant-style hamburgers at home. - 95.4377
Shawarma is an Arabic meat that is typically cooked on a vertical spit for a long time. It can be made of chicken, beef, turkey, veal and lamb -- or sometimes a combination of meats. It is very popular in the Middle East and is absolutely fantastic. This is... - 0
Surfin Sapo's Souvlaki
This is a quick and easy recipe for the classic Greek Souvlaki or beef kebab but it tastes like the one you get at Mediterranean restaurants. Use a very tender cut of beef like the sirloin for this Greek-style barbecued skewered meat. Marinate it in spices... - 115.254
Put the steaks in a shallow dish in a single layer.
Cover with half the sliced onion.
Mix two-thirds of the oil with the remaining marinade ingredients and pour over.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining... - 40.1846
As famous as it sounds, this grilled bistec recipe is a perfect dish for barbecue cookouts. With a little ingredients from your kitchen shelve and these simple steps you can be a Master Chef and amaze your guests at the next cook out. Check out the video to... - 115.538
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
Pork Lo Mein Stir Fry
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner with Dietz and Watson ingredients. He makes an Asian-themed Pork Lo Mein stir fry. - 111.922
Armenian Style Shish Kabobs
1.In a bowl toss beef with garlic, onions, tomatoes, parsley and mix well until evenly combined.
2.To the bowl containing the beef, add coriander powder, red wine vinegar, red wine and freshly ground black pepper.
3.Place the marinated meat in... - 115.092
Meatballs And Chick Pea Curry
Here is a recipe that is traditional with a twist? This Meatballs and chick pea curry is a diversion from the traditional kofta curry, this recipe is sure to be devoured by your family and friends alike. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 115.357
Try this alluring Steak Tartar recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Steak Tartar is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 30.7981
Grilled Black Pepper Steak
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine onion and next 8 ingredients, pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Press 2 teaspoons pepper onto each side of steak.
Grill over hot coals 15 minutes on... - 37.2925
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 46.5987
Avocado Half Shells With Tartare Steak
Mix the beef, onion, parsley and salt together.
Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, twisting gently to separate halves.
Whack a sharp knife directly into seeds and twist to lift out.
Brush the avocados with lemon juice then fill with the beef mixture.
Make... - 35.279
1) In a skillet, add ground sirloin to brown. Add onion and garlic powder; sauté all together.
2) Discard the grease.
3) Add remaining ingredients and bring it to a simmer until hot.
4) Serve chili hot by garnishing with fresh herbs, if... - 37.8558
Oscar's Planked Chopped Steak
Shape ground sirloin into 4 oval pat ties about 1 inch thick.
In skillet cook patties till rare, about 5 minutes per side.
Place each on a well buttered seasoned steak plank; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place fluffy potatoes in pastry bag; pipe onto plank... - 32.1268
Elizabeth Taylor's Chili
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Place the blade or chuck roast in a small roasting pan and roast until well done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
Cut the meat into chunks.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the olive oil over moderately... - 45.6272
Stuffed Shells A La Milnes
Brown sirloin or chuck in olive oil in a large skillet.
Add spaghetti sauce and simmer.
Boil pasta shells until al dente.
Drain shells and put back into the pot.
Stir ricotta into shells, add the meat, stirring it also into the shells.
Pour the mixture into a... - 28.6521
The Broccoli Bake
My daughter Erin joins me in the kitchen to make a lasagna-like one-dish meal featuring tons of broccoli ('miniature trees'), ground sirloin and Mozzarella cheese - 97.0331
Chili Wagon Wheel Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook pasta without salt, drain, and keep aside.
3) Take a nonstick skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Stir in ground sirloin, bell pepper and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until meat... - 39.6686
Beef Fillets Wellington
Beef Fillets Wellington is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this beef recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 41.8446
Stuffed Shell Macaroni
Prepare the macaroni using the package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water.
Brown the ground sirloin with the onion, bell pepper and garlic in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain well.
Combine the ground beef mixture, cream cheese and Parmesan... - 41.9815
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta, you will always crave for some more. - 40.5314
Fry bacon until crisp, and set aside on paper.
Use bacon grease for browning ground sirloin with onions and peppers.
In a separate bowl combine catsup, mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar and brown sugar.
Add this combination to meat mixture.
Now carefully add... - 37.6248
Beef Steaks Wellington
Brush steaks with oil; sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
In hot skillet brown steaks 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to plate; chill.
Combine ground sirloin, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Divide mixture into 8 portions;... - 43.1698
Roquefort Stuffed Burgers
In a medium bowl, combine the sirloin, mustard, ketchup, and pepper.
Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
Divide the Roquefort into 4 portions.
With your fingers, compress each portion of cheese into a ball.
Shape 1 portion of the sirloin mixture around... - 35.9193
All Time Favorite Hamburger
Light a grill.
In a bowl, mix the ground meats and gently form into four 4-inch patties about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Make a 1/2 -inch-deep indentation in the center of each patty, then rub lightly with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill... - 26.721
Enjoy a refreshing Stuffed Artichokes that is truly delicious. A tempting veggie recipe made with sirloin and artichokes is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 44.824
Mix sirloin, salt, pepper and A-1 sauce.
Pack lightly into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
Pour tomato sauce over sirloin; sprinkle with onion,cheese and oregano.
Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees. - 32.621
In a mixing bowl, combine sirloin and seasonings.
Shape into two rather large patties.
Fry in Fleischmann's Margarine on both sides.
On the second side, place a slice of cheese so that the heat will melt it.
When fully cooked, place on the sesame buns with... - 31.4848
1) In a small bowl add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger. Mix well.
2) Add steak strips and toss.
3) Let stand on marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
4) Drain the sirloin strips and wrap around two water chestnuts.
5)... - 40.81
Steak Tartar For Two
1 In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss lightly using two forks, until well combined.
2 On two serving plates, mound the mixture.
3 Place in the refrigerator for about 2 -3 hours.
4 Serve with french bread. - 37.1235
Simple Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1. Cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble, drain. Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel.
2. Return beef to pan, stir in pasta sauce and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 27.4583
Saucy Beef And Cabbage
1. Cook beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain, return to pan.
2. Add cabbage and 2/3 cup water,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
3. Stir in... - 30.1292
Tellicherry Black Pepper Crusted Burgers With Cognac Mustard Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, place cognac in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool. Once cooled, add to a small bowl along with mustard and tarragon. Stir t - 21.9024
Beef And Mushroom Skillet Supper
1. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, heat oil. Add beef and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Carefully discard excess fat.
2. Add onion to pan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until softened,... - 30.9105
Nutty Noodle Casserole
In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion.
Drain off any excess fat.
Add cooked egg noodles, mushroom soup, olives and cheese; mix well.
Turn into a 2-1/2- or 3-quart casserole dish.
Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30... - 35.2935
Joan Crawford S Meat Loaf
Combine meats, raw eggs, onion, peppers, 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon A-l sauce.
Shape mixture into oval loaf form in shallow baking pan.
Gently press whole hard-boiled eggs into... - 41.0207
Grilled And Meat Stuffed Pita Bread
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread. - 107.508