- » Ground Shrimp
Ground Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground shrimp recipes.
You May Also Like!
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 77.9672
Singing Shrimp With Pineapple
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as salads.
Cut fruit from shell with knife.
Cut fruit crosswise into thin slices.
Combine spices in cup.
Sprinkle half the spice mixture over shrimp.
Sprinkle... - 39.2667
Siomai is the Philippines most popular dim sum. You can find it everywhere – from the tiniest streets to the mega malls. Siomai is easily the fastest merienda or even an ulam option. It has the perfect combination of pork and spicy dip (saw-sawan). ... - 98.7739
Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare shrimp; set aside.
Drain and slice water chestnuts.
Arrange shrimp, chestnuts, onion, mushrooms, celery, oranges, and asparagus on large tray.
Heat oil in wok or skillet.
Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and sugar; stir-fry until vegetables are tender... - 41.0119
This crispy shrimp toast makes my party cocoktail taste mindblowing ! I savor these crunchy fried shrimp bread with my favorite dip as an afternoon snack too ! Do make these shrimp toasts for your next big family event. Feel free to comment about this dish... - 37.8848
Shrimp De Jonghe
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In 12" by 8" baking dish, place shrimp in a single layer. Pour in wine; sprinkle shrimp with salt and ground red pepper.
3. In 10-inch skillet... - 28.6299
Fresh Shrimp Sandwich
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, black pepper and red pepper in large bowl; blend well.
Fold in shrimp, nectarines, celery and onions until well blended. - 29.0852
Skillet Shrimp Gumbo
Heat oil in large skillet.
Cook okra 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add shrimp, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper; simmer 5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, and bay leaves; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes; remove bay leaves.
Stir in Tabasco.
Place liberal scoop of rice... - 39.4515