- » Ground Sausage Sandwich
Ground Sausage Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground sausage sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground sausage sandwich recipes.
Hot Sausage Sandwich Or Po Boy
Have you tried a sandwich with sausage at home? Po Boy is a sandwich with a difference. So, who's stopping you, try this New Orleans style sandwich prepared with ground pork and savor a tasty delight. - 104.016
Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Arrange the sausages horizontally on the grill and place the tomato, green pepper and onion surrounding the links.
3 In a bowl, add the garlic, black pepper and Italian... - 44.3892
Make Ahead: Turkey Sausage And Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
Sausage patties made with extra lean ground turkey breast, fresh herbs, onions, and green apple are fried to crispy golden perfection and then placed on toasted whole wheat English muffins with an over hard egg, and a slice of sharp cheddar. Better still,... - 0
Sausage Asparagus Souffle Sandwiches
Bring 1/2 inch water and the salt to a boil in large skillet over high heat.
Place asparagus in boiling water.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, arrange muffin halves in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking... - 39.9405
In bowl combine eggs and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Brown in skillet; remove meatballs.
In same skillet cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till sausage is... - 43.7426
Grilled Sausage Sandwiches With Peppers And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil over moderate heat until the pan is hot but not smoking. Add onions, bell peppers, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring, until peppers are softened and onions are golden brown.
3. Using a gri - 28.0451
Cedar Planked Meatloaf Burger (sandwich)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine white onion, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, tomatoes, sausage, hamburger, eggs, breadcrumb, and parsley. Mix well.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll mixture into patties, bigger... - 103.832
Turkey Sausage Muffinwiches
1. Combine breadcrumbs, sage, salt, fennel seeds, red pepper, nutmeg, and egg white in a medium bowl; stir well. Crumble turkey into bowl; stir well. Shape mixture into 12 patties.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add half of... - 35.2714
Sausage Melt Sandwiches
In a large no-stick skillet, combine the oil and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until softened.
Add the apples and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the apples are very tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for... - 43.9649
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
1. Mix ground pork with the onion and parsley and add the tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a long roll and roll on a lightly floured surface.
3. Roll the pastry out thinly and cut into 4 strips, 5 inches (12 cm) wide and as... - 30.3917
Saucy Sausage Beef Burgers
Combine milk, crumbs, and poultry seasoning.
Add sausage and beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown slowly in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Stir flour and paprika into soup; gradually blend in 1 cup water.
Pour around patties; cook... - 44.429
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Sandwiches & Snacks
My husband can live on these Sandwiches & Snacks. This tasty snack is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Sandwiches & Snacks recipe for yourself. - 34.8008
Pizza Frank Sandwiches
Combine egg and milk; stir in crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add sausage and beef; mix thoroughly.
Divide into 6 equal portions.
Shape meat around frankfurters, leaving ends open; roll each between waxed paper to make uniform... - 45.4093
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 109.612
Picnic Sandwich Box
Cut horizontally across the loaf, two-thirds of the way up, and remove this 'lid'. Gently ease away the bread from around the edge of the crust. Make 100 g (4 oz) breadcrumbs from the bread. Brush the cavity of the loaf and the lid with some of the melted... - 32.2431
Hearty Italian Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, brown the beef and onions.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, layer with one-third onions and peppers. Spread half of the meat mixture over it.
4) Repeat the layerings and season with salt and pepper.
5) Close... - 43.8673
Swiss Sausage Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Cut bread slices in half along the diagonal direction. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add egg, milk, half-and-half, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and nutmeg. Beat well.
4) In a pan, add sausages to cook... - 44.0011
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Sausage And Spinach Panini
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, and cook 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove sausage from skillet; carefully slice each piece in half lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other... - 36.7473
"I may never use ground meat in my peppers again," said Fran Parisi, Grace Parisi's mother, when she tried this super-flavorful sausage-stuffed version. Another revelation: Smaller Italian frying peppers are much easier to brown in a skillet than the typical... - 35.0535
Bologna Salad Sandwich Filling
1. Mix bologna sausage along with sweet pickle, chopped egg, salt, mayonnaise and onion thoroughly.
2. Spread on one bread slice, top with another slice and serve immediately. - 33.2523
The Big Bread Sandwich
The Big Bread Sandwich has a Distinctive taste.The Parsley and Eggs gives the The Big Bread Sandwich Great taste. - 44.0826
Bologna Salad Stack Sandwich
1. Prepare a mixture of bologna, pickle relish, egg, mayonnaise, onion and salt and mix into butter.
2. Take 5 bread slices and cover with the filling. Cover with another bread slice. Top with cheese and arrange a third bread slice above... - 39.9116
Spicy Hot Meatball Submarine Sandwich
Call them heroes, subs, grinders or submarines, this spicy, meaty sandwich will surely hit the spot. Juicy, moist meatball sandwich, this treat is just perfect for game-time parties or simple weeknight supper. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make this... - 98.8281
Chicken Sloppy Joes - A Tale Of Twists!
How about a chicken twist to your sloppy joes? I have replaced ground beef with a slightly healthier chicken mince and also added a spoonful of salsa and barbecue sauce to enhance the flavor. This makeover is equally tasty and filling and, you may even serve... - 0
Savory Pork Stuffing
Remove the skins from the sausages (if using) and mix with the sausage meat.
Mix in the spices and the garlic or onion.
(If you are using belly of pork you might like to add a little more garlic or onion and some salt and pepper.) - 32.6675
Italian Sloppy Joes
1. Brown sausage along with beef.
2. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce, and allow the mixture to simmer for 90 to 120 minutes.
3. Mix in basil and continue simmering for half an hour. Remove excess fat.
4. Lengthwise, halve the rolls.... - 44.6528
Signature Apple Smoked Meatball Sub Cooked On A Yoder Ys640
1. In a bowl, add egg and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk well.
2. Drop mushroom, garlic, onion, sun dried tomatoes, parsley, and rosemary. Mix to incorporate.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine maple sausage, regular sausage, and ground beef.
4.... - 93.9777
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 43.2804
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Baked Scotch Eggs
Won't you like to make scotch eggs this vacation. Watch this excellent video for a healthier version of scotch eggs. Join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen to make these wonderful parboiled eggs wrapped in sausage and baked. Take a look at the video for great tips... - 104.265
Homestead Ham Loaf
In mixing bowl, combine ham, sausage, bread crumbs, mustard, egg, onion, and milk.
Form into round loaf about 6 inches in diameter, or rectangle or oval about 9x5 inches.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours.
Combine ingredients... - 41.1804