- » Ground Pork Taco
Ground Pork Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground pork taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground pork taco recipes.
Tacos Con Carne
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in 250Â° oven while preparing meat mixture.In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chili powder and 3/4 teaspoon... - 31.246
Combine egg and 1/4 cup water; stir in corn chips and half of the taco seasoning mix.
Add ground beef or pork; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill over medium coals, turning once.
For beef, grill till desired doneness (allow 12 to 15... - 38.0713
Healthy Braised Pork Tacos With Tomatillo Salsa Verde
For Braised Pork:
1. For pork rub, in mortar and pestle, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, chili flakes and ground black pepper. Grind it well.
2. In a mixing bowl, season pork with rub. Mix to coat well.
3.... - 0
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Grilled Pork And Onion Tacos
1. Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Arrange the cutlets and onion on a large baking sheet. Brush all over with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Season the cut lets with the chili powder.
2. Grill the onions over moderately high heat, turning... - 29.0457
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.2107
Soft Pork Tacos With Spicy Black Beans
1. prepare the beans: In a large saucepan, cover the beans with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook over moderate heat... - 32.2153
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Bake the taco shells for 5 minutes. Set Aside.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pan. Saute garlic and onions till light brown.
3. Saute ground pork until done. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add... - 122.488
This Taco Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Taco Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Taco Soup recipe. - 34.07
Mexican Longaniza And Potato Tacos
Think tacos are too mainstream? Then you must watch this video and learn to make yummy tacos that will leave your guests pleasantly surprised. Watch to know more! - 101.735
Savory Beans With Ground Beef
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans remaining ingredients
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the beans... - 37.5702
Tacos With Meat
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in a 250° oven while preparing meat mixture.
In skillet cook beef or pork, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Season meat mixture with chili powder... - 35.8872
Taco Tvp Salad
Those who do not know how to use Thrive products, must watch this video. The video provides an idea to use the Thrive Taco. Watch the video for the recipe. - 91.8743
For each flauta, soften and heat 2 tortillas by placing each one on an ungreased griddle over medium-high heat for about 15 seconds on each side.
Lay tortillas flat and overlapping.
Spoon a band of 3 to 4 tablespoons warm meat filling across greatest length... - 28.8493
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Mix together hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Leave aside for 15 minutes, uncovered.
4) Drain the water from hash browns.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover tortillas securely and cook in the... - 47.2691
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 119.495
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Add milk and butter; mix well.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 12- to 14-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
In a large skillet, brown... - 42.5264
1 Into a deep 2-quart casserole, crumble meat.
2 Add green onions and cover with waxed paper.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; stir twice.
4 Pour off the juices and add water chestnuts.
5 In a small... - 44.5393
Best Ever Chili
You gotta have a big bowl of chili for the big game day, right? This one is faster, easier and tastier than any other we've seen. - 111.76
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 37.2906
Mexican Bean And Pork Casserole
1 Heat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet cook pork and chile over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes stirring freqently until pork loses its pink colour.Drain.
3 In an ungreased 2-quart casserole add pork,beans,taco... - 43.5866
Pork Sausage Hominy
In a skillet, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain.
Add hominy; cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add stewed tomatoes, seasonings and 1 cup cheese.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 32.2156
In wok heat 1 inch oil to 375°.
Fry one tortilla at a time for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling.
Keep warm in 250° oven while preparing meat mixture.
Carefully pour oil from wok.
Add pork, onion, green pepper,... - 39.9828
Hearty Beef Hodgepodge
I have learnt this Hearty Beef Hodgepodge from one of my friend. This Hearty Beef Hodgepodge delight should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for more!! - 35.6423
Won Ton Appetizers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush won ton wrappers with corn oil; press into a small muffin tin to form a basket.
Bake baskets 5-10 minutes until lightly browned; remove from pan and place on baking sheet.
Brown beef with minced onion; drain grease.
Add taco... - 39.7358
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 43.6662
Mexican Meat Loaf
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onion, oats, beaten egg, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the sauce, mixing until evenly blended.
Pack half of the meat mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf.
Arrange olive... - 39.6653
All In One Tex Mex Filling
1. Place the sausage and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 8 to 9 minutes, stirring twice to break the sausage into small chunks. Pour off the excess fat through... - 34.0581
Place steel blade in work 'bowl; add beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Process till mixture is smooth.
Use for basting pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of barbecuing.
Heat remaining sauce to pass, or add browned... - 26.2632
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
1. Soften the beans by soaking them overnight or soak them some time before cooking and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, and add beans along with water and 1 tsp salt and cook for about 2 -3 hours until the beans turn soft.
3. Remove the... - 42.2152
In 2-quart casserole, combine turkey, sausage and onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes or until meats are firm, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add cumin, salt, garlic powder, red pepper, pepper, 1/2 cup taco sauce and olives.
Stir in retri - 35.3399
Mexican Beef Casserole Supreme
Mexican Beef Casserole Supreme is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked casserole recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6882
Beef And Bean Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In a foil, wrap the tortillas and keep them in the oven for about 15 min or until serving.
3) In a skillet, saute the ground beef or pork and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
4)... - 44.0931
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a small glass bowl, soak annatto in orange juice for 15 minutes, breaking up with a fork as it softens.
Place annatto, orange juice, garlic, vinegar, and cumin in a food processor or electric blender and process until... - 36.0217
Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Place half the onion, the minced beef, pork, garlic, oregano and beaten egg in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly.
Knead with floured hands until all the mixture holds together, then form the meat into... - 39.8289
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
Spicy Armadillo Eggs
Wish to add some heat and crunch to your entrée platter? Try this spicy hot Armadillo eggs. Unlike the name suggests, there is no egg in this light veggie appetizer. Betty's version of Monterey Jack cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers is so yum that it will... - 88.5994
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972