- » Ground Pork Main Dish
Ground Pork Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground pork main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground pork main dish recipes.
Welcome! I'm Sonia, and we're in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make a classic Italian sauce from the Emilia Romagna region - 135.073
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and if you're inviting friends home, you can surely make this dish. - 118.466
Pork Mince And Veggie Saute
A quick and easy pork mince recipe that can be served as a meal or used as a filling or stuffing as well.
Served with rice, noodles or bread, this is a great way to cook a hearty and delicious pork mince meal in less then 20 minutes. It is a great way to... - 111.891
Ground Pork With Mushrooms
Ground Pork With Mushrooms! You just cannot overlook this delicious Pork and Vegetable dish! The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Ground Pork With Mushrooms. Try them ! - 48.0266
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 46.89
Ground Pork With Peas
Ground Pork With Peas is a yummy pork preparation that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Ground Pork With Peas for yourself! - 46.508
Oriental Style Ground Pork
Combine carrots, sugar and vinegar in medium bowl; set aside.
Slice green onions diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towels; slice.
Combine cornstarch and chili powder in small bowl.
Stir broth and soy sauce into cornstarch... - 42.414
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water... - 39.4614
Pasta With Sweet And Sour Ground Pork
In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
Add the garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
Add the pork with the ginger and saute, stirring and breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until it... - 39.1943
Ground Pork Chow Mein
Mix pork, water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, browning sauce and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts), stirring every 2 min, until mixture thickens and boils and pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min... - 35.193
Spiced Ground Pork
1. Stir-fry onion in oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Add ground pork and stir an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add soup stock and the rest of the ingredients except cornstarch solution. Reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add... - 33.0145
Ground Pork Par Men Tier
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute pork and onions. Put them in a stove-top casserole, add carrots, celery, thyme, and water and let mixture simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat, then season with salt and pepper.
– Add potatoes and beef stock, and... - 32.2314
Have the butcher grind the lean pork or put through a home grinder.
Brown the ground pork, stirring constantly, over high heat.
Combine the pork, juice and salt and pack into hot quart jars, leaving 1 inch head space.
Process for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 10... - 28.7947
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
1. Place a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high flame and cook ground pork or crumbled pork sausage in it until no pink remains, stirring occasionally.
2. When Pork is cooked thoroughly, drain excess fat and add canned tomatoes. Mix well.
3.... - 0
Most pork in the grocery store has 20% fat so ask your butcher for lean ground pork. If that's not an option, cut a pork tenderloin into large pieces and pulse it in a food processor until finely chopped. - 0
Easy Pepperoni And Ground Pork Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
1. In a skillet on medium heat add in the oil. Once the oil is hot add the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown.
2. Take out the pork in a utensil and set aside.
3. Dust the pizza... - 0
Weeknight Pork Pizza Meatballs
1. In a medium bowl, combine lean ground pork, mushrooms, bread crumbs, and oregano. Mix well.
2. Clump mixture and shape it into 12 equal sized balls.
3. Place a skillet on medium-high flame, place meatballs and fry, turning often until no longer... - 0