- » Ground Pork Curry
Ground Pork Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground pork curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground pork curry recipes.
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water... - 39.4614
Freezer Ground Meat Mix
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, celery, onion, carrot and... - 29.3357
Apple-ginger Pork Tenderloin
Combine flour, garlic salt, and ginger, dredge tenderloin in flour mixture.
Cook tenderloin, uncovered, in hot oil in a skillet over low heat 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Insert meat thermometer.
Cover and cook an additional 35 minutes or until... - 39.1519
Halloween Kids Curry
1. Mince the onions.
2. Roughly dice the potato and carrot.
3. Cut out 6 triangles from red bell pepper for teddy bear noses as shown in the video.
4. Cut and save 6 strips of green pepper for teddy bear mouths. Roughly dice the rest of the... - 99.0821
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. - 98.6795
Pork Curry With Apples And Cream
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Raise the heat to moderately high, add the pork, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
2. Add the... - 37.0608
Curried Pork Roast
the curried pork roast is prepared with loin of pork. Marinated with a mix of yogurt, onions and curry powder with ginger and cardamom, the curried pork roast os roasted and can be served garnished with orange slices and watercress. - 42.493
Curried Pork Chops
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, in a mixing bowl and blend well.
2. Arrange pork chops in an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour curry mixture on top. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 5) for 15to 20 minutes, or until chops are tender,... - 32.2585
Curried Pork Chops
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, in a mixing bowl and blend well.
2. Arrange pork chops in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour curry mixture on top. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 22 to 28 minutes, or until chops are tender.... - 33.7567
Curried Cranberry Pork Chops
Combine curry powder and ginger.
Rub into both sides of pork chops.
Dredge chops in flour.
Brown in oil.
Place in an ovenproof casserole.
Drain off fat in frying pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to pan.
Heat, stirring, until simmering.
Pour over... - 43.5191
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cut slices into 1-inch pieces.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each... - 46.9591
1. Clean and cut pork into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes. Roast coriander seeds and red chillies.
2. Grind to a fine paste with cumin, pepper, turmeric, half the onions and the tamarind. Slit green chillies, slice ginger, garlic and remaining onions.
3. Boil pork with... - 40.6377
Tania's Pork Curry
This is a mouth watering pork recipe that has a very tangy and yet spicy taste. An amazing dish you will love to cook and eat. - 25.6371
Curry Glazed Pork Chops
1) Trim the excess fat from the chops.
2) In a frying pan, add the chops and brown well.
3) Arrange in a single layer in a baking pan.
4) In the pan drippings, add the onion and saute till soft.
5) Blend in flour, brown sugar, curry... - 44.5806
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Heat shortening.in cooker and brown garlic and onions, adding and mixing in the pork.
Add rest of ingredients.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 10 minutes.
Cool cooker at once under running water.
Serve. - 36.9324
Classic Curried Pork
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and ginger.
Coat pork with this mixture.
Brown on all sides in hot butter, stirring occasionally.
Stir in curry and chili powder.
Add onions, green peppers, and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2... - 39.4279
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Line bowl with double thickness cheesecloth.
Place coconut in cheesecloth; pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over coconut.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Gather ends of cheesecloth together and squeeze liquid into bowl.
Reserve coconut and liquid separately.
Trim excess... - 41.9052
Curried Pork Medaillons
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add banana and cinnamon; saute 5 minutes or until golden, tossing gently.
Transfer to a bowl, and keep warm.
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally... - 43.7514
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 118.486
Hurry curry is a pork curry prepared with a mingled blend of spices. Cooked in chicken broth with butter for a creamy feel to it, the pork hurry curry has curry powder as the key ingredient and is great over rice. - 44.4726
Pork And Beef Meatball Curry
1. In quarter cup of warm water, soften the roll, squeeze the water out and crumble into small pieces
2. Add ground pork, ground beef, garlic and celery salt and pepper and shape into eight patties
3. In a frying pan, add oil and heat; add patties and... - 39.8629
Pork And Mango Curry
1. Place onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds, cinnamon and cloves into food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat sesame and vegetable oils together in a wok over a medium heat, add paste and... - 36.7602
Pork Kofta Curry
1. Boil pork and the gram separately.
2. Mince. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and eggs.
3. Shape into small balls, size of a lime. Deep fry and set aside.
4. Grind to a fine paste all curry ingredients up to... - 47.5515
Pork And Rice Curry
Place bacon and onion in 12-oz casserole [22-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until onion is tender, 1 to 2 min [2 to 3 min].
Stir in remaining ingredients except peanuts and tomatoes.
Cover with vented plastic... - 39.2143
Indonesian Curried Pork
Render pork fat in a large frying pan (or heat oil).
Meanwhile, roll pork cubes in flour until well-covered.
Brown pork well; add onion and garlic toward end of browning period.
Stir in coconut milk and seasonings.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours... - 43.5813
Curried Pork And Apple Salad
To make the salad: Preheat the oven to 425 Â°F.
If necessary, to make the tenderloin a uniform size, fold the narrow ends under and tie with kitchen string.
Place the tenderloin on a rack in a shal low roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer near the... - 40.1371
Fillet Of Pork With Coconut Curry And Mango Chutney
1) Chop the tenderloin into 3 pieces, sandwich between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper or cling film to slightly flatten with a rolling pin.
2) In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute the pork on each side for a min, remove the pork and keep... - 41.2135
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.8174
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 41.5755
Orange Pork Chop Skillet
Trim pork chops of excess fat.
Brown on both sides in butter; pour off all fat.
Cut squash into 3/4-inch-thick rings.
Remove seeds and cut rings into halves.
Arrange chops and squash in skillet.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, ginger, allspice, and hot... - 45.6119
Apple Kraut Pork Roast
Put celery and onion in blender; add cold water to cover.
Blend till coarsely chopped; drain.
Cook in butter till tender but not brown.
Put apple and kraut in blender; blend till chopped.
Combine remaining ingredients, except pork.
Stuff 1/3 cup mixture into... - 44.2414
Pineapple Plum Glazed Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops and melt in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings; brown the chops well on both sides in drippings.
Reduce heat (220°).
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving... - 43.1925
1. Arrange spareribs in large open roasting pan in one layer. Roast spareribs in 325°F. oven 1 1/2. hours or until fork-tender.
2. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat grapefruit juice and remaining ingredients to boiling; cook 1 minute,... - 29.2931
Here I am posting a special Konigsberger Klopse recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 39.9008
A Good Pork Pate
Mince or chop the belly of pork coarsely and the bacon finely, then mix together.
Make a puree of the liver, onions, garlic, thyme, spices and Cognac in a blender and stir it into the pork and bacon.
Mix in the breadcrumbs.
Extra flavour can be obtained by... - 43.1077
Classic Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper..
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a piece of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 to 3% hours, depending on... - 41.3577
Spiced Pork Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat.
Place meat on rack and put in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 4 hours, or until meat is tender, basting occasionally with liquid in kettle.
Add more water if necessary.
Thicken... - 40.5541
Pork Stir Fry
1. Cook the vegetables as per the instructions and keep aside.
2. Take an 8 inch square glass baking dish, put pork in it and secure the dish with a plastic wrap.
3. Cook for 10 minutes on medium high in the microwave oven by mixing well... - 44.4489
Braised Pork And Red Cabbage
1) Remove the pork rind and also the bones.
2) Leave the pork in single piece.
3) Cut the pork into 1 inch strips. ... - 43.0806
Pork Chop Dinner
About hours before serving: Trim chops of excess fat.
In large skillet, over low heat, brown chops 3 to 5 minutes on one side; sprinkle tops with 1 teaspoon paprika and 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper.
Turn chops; brown on other side 3 to 5 minutes; sprinkle... - 47.4317
Sobameshi Mince Curry
This recipe is a mix of traditional and innovative ingredients. The chef produces a unique dish that is completely different. - 97.7763
Grilled Ham With Curried Apricots
Preheat oven to 375° F.
To make curried apricots, mix apricots and raisins in a casserole dish.
Sprinkle with butter.
Mix sugar, curry powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with macaroon crumbs.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
Serve... - 43.3669
Kofta With Curry Sauce And Cucumber
1) Preheat a large browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions).
2) In the preheated dish, heat oil and cook onion, uncovered, in a microwave for about 5 minutes on high, stirring... - 47.3828
Glazed Roastrib Of Pork
1. Remove the rind from the pork leaving the fat underneath.
2. Score the fat in a criss-cross pattern and rub with salt, pepper and all the spices mixed together.
3. Place in a roasting pan fat side up and roast in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 45... - 31.4894
Apple Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Cook onion, celery, and apples in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add.
remaining ingredients except pork.Fill roast lightly with stuffing, heaping it up in the center.
Roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 4 hours.
Fasten... - 39.136
Pork Chops Shoulder
1. Mix ginger; salt, pepper, paprika and flour. Roll the chops thoroughly and brown them in some hot bacon fat.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over the chops. Cover and cook slowly until tender.
3. Thicken the gravy with a little... - 35.0313
Spanish Pork Chops
1. Cook the chops in oil in a frying pan until browned and cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
2. Drain except for 1 tablespoon of fat. Fry the onion and garlic, stirring to lift pan juices, add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the rosemary and... - 30.635
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
1) In a bowl, mix the pork, 1 cup onions, 1 clove garlic, salt, and chili peppers together.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pork in the oil until brown.
3) Stir in the water and ginger, cook covered over a low heat for 30 minutes.
4) Remove half the pork... - 40.9468
French Country Style Pork Chops
Cut carrots, turnips, celery, and leeks into 1 1/2-inch-long julienne strips.
Combine with next 7 ingredients in large heavy kettle.
Add consomme; bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Put pork chops on top of vegetables.
Cover and simmer for about... - 41.1573
Pork Chops Fiesta
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and allspice in a small saucepan, add water and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in fruit juice and raisins.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge pork chops... - 41.546
Roast Loin Of Pork
1) Take a bowl and combine together the first few ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the excess fat from roast and run with pepper and garlic.
3) Place the roast on rack in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch bone or... - 40.8966
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 41.9114
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 46.6449
1. Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the ground, almonds, ginger, turmeric, and sugar in a basin, add Coconut Milk and blend well. Add the pork pieces and stir well and marinate for at least 2 hours at room... - 31.2265
Pork With Celeriac
Heat a little oil in a large saucepan and fry the pork until sealed, add the onion, coriander and bay leaves, and continue cooking for 5 minutes until brown and fragrant.
Stir in the celeriac and tomatoes, bring to the boil, then cover tightly and simmer very... - 34.8102
Pork Balls With Noodles
Soak bread in milk; crumble.
Mix well with pork, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and egg.
Shape into 12 balls, roll in cornstarch, and brown in margarine.
Add bouillon cubes, water, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add noodles and cook for 20 minutes... - 41.0633
Pork With Honey
1. Heat a large saucepan and pour in the honey, stir until it sticks but is not caramelized. Add the butter and when hot add the pork cubes. Stir until brown for about 10 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup (250 ml), of water, season with salt, boil then simmer gently... - 37.6812
Roast Pork With Sage Onions
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Rub with salt.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Peel onions and cut into sixths.
Sprinkle onions with sage and fry in drippings in skillet until... - 37.062
Italian Pork Chops With Herbs
Combine herbs and seasonings.
Rub mixture on both sides of chops and put chops in skillet.
Pour water over chops to cover.
Cook, covered, over low heat for about 1 hour.
When the water has evaporated, the chops will begin to brown.
Turn several times until... - 43.6817
Cajun Country Pork Soutache
1) In a skillet brown the pork and drain. Add onions, garlic, green peppers, celery, pepper and salt. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add cream cheese, green onion, parsley and file powder. Stir until cream cheese is... - 45.9183
Barbecue Style Pork Ribs
1. In a large Duch oven or casserole, cover the ribs water and add salt.
2. Place on a medium flame and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the ribs and pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C or prepare... - 48.0002
Danish Pork Balls
Combine pork, flour, egg, onion, lemon rind, and salt and pepper.
Blend thoroughly with a fork.
Stir in water.
Shape into meatballs, using hands.
Heat butter in skillet.
Brown pork balls on all sides.
Lower heat and cook for 20 minutes, or until... - 45.7525
Spiced Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, raisins, garlic, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin and sugar.
In a small bowl, mix wine, tomato paste, and vinegar; pour over... - 39.5827
Pork Goulash With Noodles
1) In a bowl, add flour, garlic salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Take the pork cubes and dredge in the above mixture.
3) In a skillet, add shortening. Saute the pork cubes till they brown. Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
4) Into the skillet,... - 46.4894
Pork Loin With Sauerkraut And Apples
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 1/2 hours.
Combine sauerkraut, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup of the molasses, and the vinegar.
Pour off excess fat from pan in which pork is... - 44.9648
Pork And Celery Stew
1) Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
2) Add pork and fry until it turns light brown.
3) Stir the onion in and brown it.
4) Add fennel, garlic, celery and seasonings just as the onion begins to brown.
5) Add white wine to it and cover the pan... - 48.7201
Veal Steak With Pork Filling
1. Flatten the steaks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in some butter. Mix with the ground pork and chopped bacon, blend well and divide into 4 portions and place each portion in the center of each piece of veal, roll up and... - 37.5405
Spareribs Of Beef Or Pork
1. Place the spareribs in a bowl and mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the spareribs. Stir well and leave at room temperature for several hours. Turning regularly.
2. Broil under a moderate temperature turning and basting frequently with... - 32.1805
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 107.015
Swedish Beef Pork Meatballs
1. In a mixer grinder, grind together all meats twice.
2. In a bowl, soak meat in cream, for about 5 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
4. Stir in meat mixture, crumb mixture, onion,... - 47.2299
Loin Of Pork With Pears
Heat the sugar in a roasting-tin over a medium heat until it turns to a good brown caramel.
Add the cider or water (stand back so you are not splattered with hot sugar) and stir until the caramel dissolves.
Add the pears, onion, and seasonings, then put the... - 38.3707
Boiled Beef And Pork Loaf With Vegetables
Have butcher grind pork; or force through food chopper twice, using medium blade.
Combine with remaining ingredients except vegetables and sour cream and mix well.
Shape into rounded loaf about 8 inches long.
Put loaf on a square of cheesecloth.
Roll up, and... - 45.7791
This is my favourite pork dish, robust in flavour and the meat melts in the mouth. My mother usually cooks a large pot of this in the hope that it could be eaten over a few days, as the repeated reheating improves the flavour. In our house, it rarely lasts... - 40.0247
Calabaza Guisada Con Puerco
1) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add pork to cook till brown.
3) Add other ingredients leaving rice to the skillet.
4) Cover with a lid and allow simmering for 30 minutes or until the squash turn tender.
5) Serve the preparation with... - 40.6442
Paksiw Na Litson
Combine all ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes, adding a little water if necessary.
Because of the vinegar and the seasoning already in the meat and Liver Sauce, you probably don't need salt and pepper, but add them if you like.
Serve hot or cold. - 34.0203
Curried Ham Steak
1. In 4-cup or 1 liter capacity bowl, combine orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange rind, curry powder and cloves and microwave at High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes stirring twice during last half of cooking such that the mixture begins to thicken.
2.... - 38.9002
Meatballs And Spinach
Pound ground pork with chives, egg and half the soy sauce till mixture binds together.
Shape into eight balls.
Heat half the oil in a skillet, add the meatballs and fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning till browned.
Add the remaining soy sauce, the... - 47.1041
Sour Cream Gravy
1. Pour the drippings from the baking pan into a bowl. Add the water to the pan and scrape loose all the brown particles.
2. Skim the fat from the drippings and place three tablespoons fat in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and brown. Slowly add the water from... - 27.5993
Home Made Breakfast Sausage
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it. Mix well.
2) Shape them into small cakes.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Fry the cakes until they turn brown.
5) Serve them along with eggs for breakfast. - 39.4263
1)On a chopping board, cut the pork into 1/8 inch slices.
2)Slice the onions after peeling them. Keep them ready.
3)Make ¼ inch slices of the peeled potatoes. Keep them ready.
4)In a heavy Dutch oven, crisply fry the pork.
5)Add the onions and sauté... - 44.9329
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Swedish Meatball recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 36.3485
1) Cut the ribs, swab nicely with liquid smoke and lay in a shallow open baking pan.
2) Finely chop the garlic, onion, and parsley and toss well with the meat.
3) Sprinkle with rosemary leaves, ginger, salt and pepper; cover with waxed paper... - 47.1381
Quick Beef Curry
This is a super easy recipe to make Beef Curry. If you're back from work and need a quick recipe, then this is it. This dish can be easily made within 15 minutes. - 97.7041
Savory Crab Curry
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Sprinkle salt, sugar, and curry powder over pork; mix well.
Cut crab body in quarters; leave legs and claws whole.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add... - 43.4069
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 49.2271
1) Take a pan of boiling water and drop the liver into it, keeping it in water for a minute.
2) Use a food processor to grind the soft liver along with the other ingredients until it becomes smooth.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add small... - 36.1511
Glazed Ham Streak With Apricot
1. In a small glass bowl, blend together preserves raisins and allspice.
2. Heat on High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3. In a 9-inch glass pie plate, heat ham on High for 7 minutes.
4. Drain excess liquid.
5. Pour sauce over ham.
6. Heat at High for 3... - 39.4847
Combine all ingredients except bacon and bay leaf, mixing until blended, set mixture aside.
Line the bottom and sides of a 1-quart souffle dish or casserole with bacon, letting excess bacon hang over edges of dish.
Spoon meat mixture into dish, pressing with... - 42.3725
Oven-style Pork Ribs
Place pork ribs, meaty side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast ribs in a 450Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove meat from oven; drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs, meaty side up.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°.
Roast 30 minutes more.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 37.7079
Cook salt pork in a Dutch oven over medium heat until brown.
Add venison and onion, cook, stirring frequently, until meat is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour, stir occasionally.
Remove salt pork before serving. - 33.6682
Jellied Veal Loaf
Combine veal knuckle, veal shoulder, onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, carrot, celery leaves, parsley, cloves, cold water and salt in large pan.
Bring to a boil, skim, cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Lift out meat and cool.
Strain broth and... - 43.9116
Plum Good Pork Chops
For sauce, in a small saucepan heat and stir preserves, green onion, soy sauce, lemon juice, curry powder, cinnamon, and red pepper over medium heat till bubbly.
Trim fat from chops.
Rub both sides of chops with cut side of garlic.
Grill chops on... - 35.8593
S0p0n De Garbanzos Con Patas De Cerdo
Wash and soak chick-peas overnight.
Rinse and drain.
If the pigs' feet are salted, soak overnight.
If unsalted pigs' feet are used, season to taste.
Place in water and heat to boiling.
Remove and discard any small loose bones.
Heat 4 1/2 quarts water... - 46.5627
Pork Chops With Orange
Rub grated orange rind into each side of chops.
Place chops in a heated heavy frying pan greased with a little pork fat.
Fry over a moderately high heat for 5 minutes on either side, reduce heat and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, turning once more during... - 42.4092
Casserole Of Pork And Apples
1) In a skillet, heat oil and cook the pork till brown.
2) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and transfer the pork cubes into it.
3) In the same oil, cook the onions or leeks, apples for about 3 minutes till they are tender.
4) Mix some cumin... - 46.3106