- » Ground Pork
Ground Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground pork recipes.
Siomai is the Philippines most popular dim sum. You can find it everywhere – from the tiniest streets to the mega malls. Siomai is easily the fastest merienda or even an ulam option. It has the perfect combination of pork and spicy dip (saw-sawan). ... - 98.7739
Ground Pork Patties
In a large bowl combine the bread crumbs, sage, thyme, applesauce, egg, green onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
Stir in ground pork until well blended.
Form into 4 patties, about 3/4 to 1-inch thick.
Rotate in the Standard Flat Basket for 20 to 25 minutes or... - 34.5669
Spiced Ground Pork
1. Stir-fry onion in oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Add ground pork and stir an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add soup stock and the rest of the ingredients except cornstarch solution. Reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add... - 33.0145
Ground Pork Par Men Tier
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute pork and onions. Put them in a stove-top casserole, add carrots, celery, thyme, and water and let mixture simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat, then season with salt and pepper.
– Add potatoes and beef stock, and... - 32.2314
You May Also Like!
Ground Pork With Peas
Ground Pork With Peas is a yummy pork preparation that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Ground Pork With Peas for yourself! - 46.508
Ground Pork With Mushrooms
Ground Pork With Mushrooms! You just cannot overlook this delicious Pork and Vegetable dish! The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Ground Pork With Mushrooms. Try them ! - 48.0266
Have the butcher grind the lean pork or put through a home grinder.
Brown the ground pork, stirring constantly, over high heat.
Combine the pork, juice and salt and pack into hot quart jars, leaving 1 inch head space.
Process for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 10... - 28.7947
Ground Pork Rolls
Crumble the bread and soak in 1/4 cup milk.
Squeeze bread as dry as possible and combine with ground pork or sausage meat, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Form 4 cylinders, 3" long and wrap 2 slices bacon around each cylinder... - 43.4146
Ground Pork With Bean Thread Noodles
1. Marinate ground pork for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 10-15 seconds. Add ground pork; stir for1 1/2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add mushrooms... - 29.0093
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water... - 39.4614
Easy Pepperoni And Ground Pork Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
1. In a skillet on medium heat add in the oil. Once the oil is hot add the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown.
2. Take out the pork in a utensil and set aside.
3. Dust the pizza... - 0
Oriental Style Ground Pork
Combine carrots, sugar and vinegar in medium bowl; set aside.
Slice green onions diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towels; slice.
Combine cornstarch and chili powder in small bowl.
Stir broth and soy sauce into cornstarch... - 42.414
Ground Pork Chow Mein
Mix pork, water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, browning sauce and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts), stirring every 2 min, until mixture thickens and boils and pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min... - 35.193
Ground Pork Recipes By Category