- » Ground Pecan
Ground Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground pecan recipes.
Hamburger Pecan Casserole
Combine the hamburger, salt, pepper and onion in skillet and saute until lightly browned.
Add the cheese, soups, water and macaroni and simmer for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Add the mushrooms, pecans and additional water if needed.
Pour into... - 32.5871
Southern Pecan Stuffed Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, onion, egg and evaporated milk and mix thoroughly.
Place on aluminum foil and press into rectangular shape 1/2 inch thick.
Combine the bread crumbs, pecans, remaining salt, green pepper, paprika and milk... - 34.3976
Baked Pecan And Avocado Pie With Toasted Pecan Crust
Does the idea of a sweetened avocado pie sound appealing to you? Well, you're not the only one! Here is an interesting recipe for you that will churn out one of the most delicious avocado pies ever! And the toasted pecan crust is an added advantage. Watch the... - 119.159
1) In a 1 -quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Then cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the pecans, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5... - 33.8541
1) In a small bowl, add sugar, salt and 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons pepper, according to your taste. Combine well and place aside.
2) Use a large, very heavy skillet, preferably cast iron, to heat over high heat until it is hot enough to... - 35.7027
Sugar Spiced Pecans
1. In a microwave proof shallow casserole dish, combine together the butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until butter is well melted.
3. Add pecans and stir to coat well; microwave on High for 2... - 37.2752
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad! Were you looking for something tasty and unique for your party then Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad recipe is for you. I served this last a week for my friends and they all fell in love with it. - 45.1214
Sugar Glazed Pecans Appetizer
Are you crazy about the candied pecans, which you can buy packed in your grocery stores? With this easy recipe of candied pecans, there is no need to depend on those store-bought packs. Now your candied pecans can be more fresh and more crunchy. Here is the... - 146.912
In a skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
Dram on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine the sugar and spices.
Add pecans and toss to coat.
Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 1.0... - 37.86
1) Take a saucepan and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Heat gently until the sugar melts.
3) Stir continuously and cook to soft ball stage (about 232 degree).
4) Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
5) Arrange the pecans on a waxed paper and... - 40.4992
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, salt, water and spices together.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and cook without stirring until it registers 236 °F on the candy thermometer or a little mixture dropped in cold water shapes into a soft ball.
3) Turn... - 30.038
In large bowl, combine flour, ground pecans and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, blend egg yolk, 4 tablespoons water and lemon juice.
Add to flour mixture, mixing lightly with fork just until dough sticks... - 35.208
Chocolate Pecan Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) Shred orange zest avoiding the white pith.
3) Using a food processor or nut grinder, grind pecans finely to measure 3/4 cup.
4) Grate chocolate coarsely.
5) Divide 4 egg yolks from white, placing... - 45.49
Crunchy Pecan Fillets
Place margarine on microwavable 12-inch plate or oval platter.
Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 45 seconds or until melted.
Spread evenly over plate.
Beat egg whites with wire whisk or fork until foamy.
Mix ground pecans, bread crumbs, rosemary and salt.
If... - 35.6346
Cynthia's Toasted Pecans
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, celery salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and seasoned salt.
Simmer for a few minutes for the flavors to combine.
Add the pecans and stir until... - 40.5976
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, cinnamon and brown sugar.
Spread the pecans on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes, until fragrant.
Transfer the pecans to a large bowl and toss with the... - 30.1477
Banana Pecan Pancakes
These Banana Pecan Pancakes are a yummy snack ! Try out these Banana Pecan pancakes for your family this eveing and tell me if you like them ! - 42.4358
Giant Pecan Sticky Buns
Heat brown sugar, corn syrup and 3 tablespoons butter, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour into greased 13- × 9- × 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of pan. Set aside.
Place water in large, warm bowl. Sprinkle in yeast; stir until... - 33.6676
Chocolate Pecan Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 1/2-inch springform pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with a round waxed or parchment paper. Brush the paper with butter and dust the pan lightly with flour, tap out any excess... - 47.7201
Southern Pecan Pie
Beat eggs and add sugar, syrup, salt, vanilla and butter.
Line a 9" pie tin with pastry.
Pour pecans into crust and add mixture.
Bake in 350° oven for 50 or 60 minutes.
Pecans will rise to top to form a crust. - 31.4558
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; stir in sugar and next 3 ingredients.
Add pecans, stirring to coat.
Spread pecans on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Cool completely. - 25.6579
Asparagus With Pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter 8- or 9-inch square baking dish.
Place asparagus in dish, dot with butter and sprinkle with pecans.
Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. - 25.4679
Caramel Pecan Bars
Prepare Basic Bar Cookie Batter adding nutmeg in with dry ingredients.
Stir in pecans.
Spread in greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 375° oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Immediately spread Caramel Topping over warm cookies.
Cut in bars. - 26.2752
Pecan Crunch Crust
Microwave butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate at HIGH 20 seconds.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and pecans with melted butter.
Press evenly into bottom of pie plate.
Place an 8-inch pie plate inside the 9-inch plate to hold crust in... - 26.6216
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix all ingredients except margarine; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake 8 minutes. - 25.8621
Swedish Pecan Balls
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Shape dough into walnut-size balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 275° for 30 to 30 minutes, or until light brown in color.
Roll in powdered sugar while hot, and again after cookies have cooled. - 27.6123
Haddock With Pecan Coating
In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and pecans.
Dredge the fish in the mixture to coat all sides well.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the fish in the oil for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. - 26.3404
Grilled Pineapple With Pecans
Thread 2 slices of pineapple on each skewer.
Mix margarine with pecans and nutmeg.
Brush pineapple with flavored margarine.
Combine pecans, yogurt, bourbon, and sugar in a bowl.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill for... - 34.5177
Fit electric mixer with whisk if available.
Beat butter on high until creamy and almost white.
Beat in sugar or fructose 1 tablespoon at a time.
Add vanilla and stir to blend.
Resift flour and slowly blend into butter mixture.
Mix in ground pecans 1 cup at a... - 38.7876
Roasted Pecan Soup With Red Bell Pepper
1.Pick a soup kettle, add oil and saute the onion and garlic till browned
2. Add the potatoes and water, cover and simmer for 15 minutes
3.Stick a knife in the potatoes to check if cooked.Add more water if needed, to ensure the potatoes do not stick to... - 47.6946
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread pecans over bottom of a large baking sheet with raised sides.
Bake 7 minutes until heated through.
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic, salt and coriander.
Stir pecans;... - 28.5914
Coffee Glazed Pecans
1. In a skillet, add pecans, sugar, water, dried coffee, cinnamon and bring to a boil, constantly stirring.
2. Boil for about 3 minutes, constantly stirring, until pecans are well glazed. Remove from skillet onto waxed paper.
3. Cool and serve. - 32.2746
Super Bowl Party Favorite Glazed Pecans
When you need a quick and easy party food to feed your football fanatics on a Super Bowl Sunday, a fistful of crunchy, salty and sweet glazed pecans makes for a great food to munch on and are easy to serve too. Just toss some in paper cones to make and send... - 101.737
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add pecans and vanilla wafers.
Top with cover, process until finely ground.
Add sugar and butter through food chute, pulse 3 or 4 times or until well mixed.
Press mixture firmly into a lightly greased 10-inch... - 24.2431
Sticky Honey Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In an 8-inch round cake tin or pie pan, combine honey, cinnamon and 4 tablespoons butter.
3. Place the tin in the preheating oven and allow the butter to melt and froth.
4. Remove tin and stir to... - 41.2704
Spicy Pecan Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the butter until light and fluffy, then beat in the sugar, vanilla and egg yolk together until light.
3) Stir in the sifted dry ingredients and half of the nuts, mix well.
4) In a 15 x 10 inches... - 40.766
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and add rest of the ingredients except the pecan halves.
3) Mix well, refrigerate until firm and shape the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
4) On un-greased... - 35.5394
Sweet Aid Spicy Pecans
Toss pecans in butter.
Combine sugar and remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle over pecans; toss.
Spread on a baking sheet; bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Store in an airtight container. - 30.9186
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix spices together in bowl.
Heat olive oil in saute pan over low heat.
Add spices, mix well, and simmer 3 minutes.
Add pecans to bowl, pour spice and oil mixture over, and toss well.
Spread pecans in a single layer on baking sheet and... - 28.6503
Sticky Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
In a large bowl, combine soda, granulated sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup of the flour.
Place buttermilk and oil in a pan over medium-low heat until warm (120°); add to flour mixture and beat for about 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour and... - 42.0903