- » Ground Nut Cookies
Ground Nut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground nut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground nut cookies recipes.
Ground Almond Cookies
Measure flour onto waxed paper.
Add salt and stir to blend.
Cream thoroughly the margarine, granulated sugar replacement and almond extract.
Add blended dry ingredients and almonds to creamed mixture.
Shape dough into 1 in. (2.5 cm) balls or... - 37.2323
Ground Almond Flaky Pastry
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour together with ground almond meal, rice flour and salt.
2. Cut the ¼ of the butter into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with... - 41.6624
Chocolate Nut Refrigerator Cookies
Cream together shortening and brown sugar replacement.
Add egg; beat well.
Add melted chocolate, vanilla, walnuts, sour milk and water; beat to mix thoroughly.
Add flour, baking powder and salt, and beat to blend.
Shape into a roll, 1 1/2 in. (3.75 cm) in... - 40.7536
Butter Nut Drops
Cream butter and sugar well.
Add egg yolk and flavoring.
Sift dry ingredients together and add with lemon juice and rinds.
Mix thoroughly and place in covered bowl.
Roll into tiny balls (1/2 teaspoon of dough per ball).
Dip balls into... - 45.3329
Combine cream cheese, fructose, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in egg and egg white.
Beat at least 3 minutes.
Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Gradually beat flour mixture into cream-cheese... - 41.8787
Mace Nut Drops
1. Combine biscuit mix, sugar and mace in medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender.
2. Blend in egg and milk; sprinkle peanuts on dough and partly fold in. (If peanuts are very salty, rub between paper towels before chopping.)
3. Drop by... - 28.4399
Honey Nut Bars
Butter an 8 x 8-inch pan.
Grind together raisins and nuts.
Mix with honey, and press into prepared pan.
Cover with wax paper, then place a weight on top, and allow to stand for 24 hours.
Cut into bars, then dip into ground nuts.
Store in covered container in... - 30.4003
Almond Clove Crescents
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Let cool completely.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Add egg yolk and the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, mixing well.
Stir in... - 39.9241
Applesauce Date Nut Cookies
Cream together shortening and sugars until fluffy.
Add egg and mix thoroughly.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, blending well.
Add dates, nuts and vanilla.
Drop by... - 41.0649
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Add honey gradually.
Blend in nuts, flour, salt and ginger.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add unsweetened fruit juice; if too thin, more flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto oiled cookie... - 33.0714
Brown Sugar Hazelnut Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add about 1 cup of the flour to the shortening mixture. Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed,... - 37.4238
Lemon Nut Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the lemon juice, cream and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and... - 48.484
Raspberry Nut Valentines
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar until creamy; beat in vanilla.
Gradually add pecans and flour, blending thor oughly.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until easy to handle (1 to 2 hours) or for up to 3... - 36.1782
Praline Shortbread Cookies
Cream butter and add sugar.
Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour and pecans...dough will be stiff.
Press onto bottom of greased and floured 15x10x1-inch pan.
Score into 2-inch squares.
Bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
Break into wedges. - 32.7593
Place butter, sugar and almonds in bowl; cream together.
Add flour and incorporate with pastry blender.
Pour in cream and pinch dough with fingers.
Add water, incorporate and shape dough into ball.
Cover with waxed paper and refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven... - 40.4618
These Hazelnut Cookies are terrific ! Try these delicious crunchy bakes for dessert or for a teatime snack ! Your suggestions for these Hazelnut Cookies are welcome ! - 41.6345
Brazil Nut Crunch Cookies
Add sugar and salt to ground Brazil nuts.
Mix well; beat egg white until stiff.
Fold into nut mixture, drop by level teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
Flatten by pressing with bottom of glass covered with damp cloth.
Bake at 350Â° for... - 29.2923
German Nut Cookies
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until stiff.
Stir in lemon rind and cinnamon.
Set aside about 1/3 of this mixture.
Stir ground nuts into remaining egg white mixture.
Pat nut dough out 1/3 inch (1 centimeter) thick, on... - 38.0721
Pumpkin Nut Cookies
Cream sugar and shortening; add flavoring, beaten eggs and pumpkin and mix well.
Add dry ingredients.
Mix well, then add walnuts.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. - 37.6915
Brazil Nut Cookies
Cream together margarine and sugar replacement.
Beat in egg yolks and pineapple juice, and add lemon rind and nuts.
Stir to mix well.
Allow to rest at room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
Stir in flour and blend thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on... - 32.6501
Almond And Cashew Nut Cookies
Almond And Cashew Nut Cookies is loved by kids around the globe. The vanilla flavor and nuts gives the Almond And Cashew Nut Cookies a prefect taste. - 35.1567
Fruit And Nut Spice Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Blend in molasses, rum.
Water, flour, salt.
Soda and spices.
Add nuts and candied fruits.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter; place on... - 46.5814
Austrian Nut Butter Cookies
Prepare Rich Chocolate Filling.
Sift flour, sugar, and spices together; mix in almonds.
Cut in butter until mixture becomes a soft dough (requires working beyond the stage when particles are the size of rice kernels).
Using finger tips, shape into a... - 40.2565
Brazil Nut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 400°F (200°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the vanilla and egg, beating them well.
4) Add the orange and lemon rinds along with the orange juice and... - 48.473
Fruit Nut Cookies
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg yolks, vanilla pith, and salt.
Sift the flour over the mixture and work to form a rich short dough.
Let the dough rest in... - 46.4307
Apple Nut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl cream the shortening and sugar using electric mixer till the mixture turns light and fluffy. Ensure that sugar gets completely dissolved.
3) Add egg and water to this mixture and beat... - 51.0232
Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg. Add the dry ingredients and milk and mix well. Stir in the nuts and raisins.
4. Drop by... - 37.5781
Raisin Nut Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Into evaporated milk, stir vinegar; set aside.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and nutmeg.
4. Mix shortening, brown sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy. Blend in evaporated-milk... - 42.9805
Coconut Nut Cookies
Blend honey and egg yolks.
Add coconut shreds, dates, nuts and wheat I germ.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add more wheat germ.
Roll into balls and coat with coconut... - 37.0678
German Nut Cookies
Beat egg whites until foamy, add sugar gradually and continue beating until stiff.
Stir in lemon rind and cinnamon.
Set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture.
Stir ground nuts into remaining egg-white mixture.
Pat nut dough out, 1/3 inch thick, on pastry board... - 33.3251
Chewy Barley Nut Cookies
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.Spray cookie sheet with a cooking spray.
2 In a medium bowl mix oil,both the sugars,mayonnaise,vanilla and egg with a spoon.Stir in barley flakes,flour,baking soda,salt and cinnamon.Add in nuts.
3 Drop the dough... - 43.3718
Ginger Lemon Cookies With Almonds
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Set aside a large nonstick baking sheet.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking soda, and finely ground almonds.
In a meduim bowl, using electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter, sugar substitute and 4... - 40.5187
Orange Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. To make the Orange Cookie Mix : In a large bowl, add sugar; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. In a different bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 47.4702
Dried Fruit And Nut Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) In a medium saucepan mix fruit and water. Boil for 3-5 minutes.
4) Strain and keep aside.
5) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a... - 46.3381
Oatmeal Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a food processor, grind the oats into fine powder and keep aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F before... - 51.1724
Pine Nut Crescents
To make cookie dough, mix almonds, sugar, 4 egg whites and lemon peel in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir constantly 15 minutes.
Cool slightly then refrigerate until firm.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease baking sheets.
Shape almond dough into a... - 46.3976
Almond Meringues With Pine Nuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Toast almonds on baking sheet until lightly browned around edges, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally for even browning.
Grind to dry meal.
Retain oven temperature at 350°F.
Butter and flour large baking sheet, shaking... - 39.7398
Dissolve soda in the milk and add the 2 well beaten eggs.
In another basin mix all dry ingredients together, and then rub in the butter.
Add milk, soda and eggs and blend well.
The mixture should be soft.
Now flour your hands and form the mixture into walnut... - 35.9672
Whole Wheat Walnut Cookies
Put through cookie press, or drop on cookie sheet and press down with fork.
Bake 10 minutes at 400° F. - 34.2005
Poppy Seed Nut Slices
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, poppy seeds, cinnamon, salt, and ginger; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add hazelnuts, mixing with... - 40.2292
Baked Almond Cookies
These crunchy brown almond cookies are simply irresistible ! Try out these rich nut cookies for a snack and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Almond Cookies are welcome ! - 43.1477
Baked Ginger Nuts
Grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and spices into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow to boil.
Pour the hot mixture into the well in the dry... - 39.7369
Chocolate Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with foil; butter and flour foil.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and salt and stir until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Mix in almonds and milk and stir until... - 42.5845
Wooden Spoon Cookies
These Wooden Spoon Cookies are simply terrific ! Try these crunchy alomnd bakes for dessert or for an afternoon snack and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for these Wooden Spoon Cookies are welcome ! - 42.2194
Cream butter, honey, and vanilla until light.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Shape small pieces of chilled dough into tiny rolls.
Twist into crescents and place on ungreased... - 34.0991
Almond Spritz Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir in ground almonds; gradually sift in flour, blending well to make a soft dough.
2. Divide evenly into 6 parts.... - 32.2162
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a mixer bowl.
Add butter, sugar, ground almonds and almond extract.
Mix until well combined.
Knead on a lightly floured board until smooth, Shape dough into 24 uniform balls and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased... - 38.2117
Crisp Almond Cookies
Almond Cookies is a delicious cookie that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves these tasty cookies and finishes a newly baked batch of Almond Cookies in minutes!! Try them, I am sure you will love it too! - 50.618
Golden Harvest Hazelnut Cookies
1. Cream butter with sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Mix in flour and nuts. Chill thoroughly, preferably overnight.
2. Shape mixture into bars about 3 inches long, 1 inch wide, and 1/2 inch thick. Brush with beaten egg.... - 31.2824
Walnut Roll Up Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, combine the yeast and warm water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and butter replacement.
Beat in the egg.
Add the yeast and mix just until blended.
On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough into two 13x9 in. (33 x 22... - 44.2265
Almond Meal Cookies
Almond Cookies is an alluring snack recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Almond Cookies; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 36.1585
You definitely wouldnâ€™t want to miss Lace Cookies. This wonderfully delicious cookies are a favorite addition to my Birthday party menu! What are you waiting for? Save this excellent Lace Cookies recipe. - 47.1308
Doña Rossana Cooks Walnut Cookies
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
For the shells:
Mix 3 ounces of butter with the cream cheese (at room temperature) add flour, divide it into 4 balls of dough and put it in the fridge for 60 minutes. Put the 4 mini-pans in the refrigerator as... - 35.9538
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate ot just about anything! Try out this quick and simple recipe and dish out to win some comments. - 37.4434
Brazil Nut Melts
Cream shortening, add sugar and egg yolks and cream thoroughly.
Mix the ground nuts, lemon rind, salt and flour together and add to the creamed mixture alternately with the orange juice.
Fold in sliced nuts, drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and... - 35.786
Nut And Raisin Squares
Preheat oven to 3 50 Â°F.
Grease shallow 9-inch-square pan.
Sift flour, soda, salt, and ginger together.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add vanilla and molasses.
Add flour-and-nut mixture; blend well.
Pour... - 41.048
Nut Butter Dainties
Cream peanut butter with sifted sugar, dates, salt and vanilla.
Add egg whites and crushed cereal flakes, mix thoroughly.
Drop by 1/2 teaspoons into whole cereal flakes, turning until well coated.
Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes at 350Â°F. - 33.27
Butterscotch Nut Stars
1. Sift flour, salt and baking soda onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggs, one at a time, ground almonds and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture to make a... - 37.6598
Rum And Nut Whirls
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then stir in the caster sugar and ground hazelnuts.
Add the egg and half the rum and mix well to make a soft dough.
Spoon the mixture... - 42.158
Sift dry ingredients together. Melt butter with golden syrup and pour into dry mixture. Mix well and roll into walnut-size balls. If liked, roll balls in extra sugar for super crunchiness. Place well apart on greased baking trays and press down lightly. Bake... - 32.1479
Carob Nut Roll
1) In a bowl, cream the margarine with the honey and molasses.
2) Now, beat in the carob powder.
3) Gradually beat in the dry milk until the mixture is stiff enough to hold a shape.
4) Add the chopped walnuts.
5) Now, form into an 8-inch roll, 1 1/2... - 43.4268
Cream shortening and sugar together and add eggs.
Sift together all dry ingredients and add to the first mixture.
Add pecans and raisins.
Drop by 1/4 teaspoons onto warm cookie sheets and bake at 350Â°F. 10 minutes. - 32.5666
Cinnamon Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Sift together flour, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Gradually stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in... - 41.0245
Chocolate Dipped Brandy Snaps
HEAT butter, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and ginger in medium, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in flour and brandy.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 3 inches apart, baking no more than... - 46.3152
Almond Rice Flour Macaroons
Beat the egg whites and salt until stiff.
Fold in the almonds,'sugar, and rice flour.
Put in rounds on rice paper or heavily greased baking trays.
Place an almond on each.
Bake in a slow oven.
The easiest way of shaping the macaroons is to roll the mixture in... - 33.2006
Almond Cookies is loved by many and easy to prepare. Almond Cookies gets its taste from almonds mixed in flour and eggs. - 33.2592
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pulverize almonds in blender, 1/2 cup at a time.
Sift to remove any large pieces.
Gradually blend honey into ground almonds.
In electric mixing bowl, beat egg whites, at high speed, until stiff peaks form.
Slowly beat in the almond... - 38.7982
Banana Cookies has a grand taste. Banana Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with cream, banana and nuts, topped with raisins. Banana Cookies is loved by kids. - 42.9549
Rob Boy Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream shortening with salt, spices, and brown sugar.
3) Beat in milk and eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Take greased baking sheet and drop the mixture over it.
5) Bake for 12-15... - 48.3075
Persimmon Drop Cookies
Stir baking soda into persimmon puree and let stand for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, then stir in persimmon mixture.
Stir in flour mixture to form a... - 42.5625
Almond Flour Cookies
1. Blanch almonds. Leave the first quantity whole; grind the remainder to a fine powder. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together lard and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat egg and add, along with ground almonds and almond extract. Blend in well.
3. Sift... - 33.4451
Nutty Whole Wheat Shortbread
Spread hazelnuts in a shallow rimmed baking pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden beneath skins; shake pan occasionally.
Pour hazelnuts into a clean dish cloth, fold to enclose, and rub briskly to remove skins.
Whirl... - 31.4375
Spiced Almond Thins
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir baking soda into sour cream; add to butter mixture alternately with flour mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in almonds... - 40.2381
Spread ground almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and egg yolk, mixing well.
Stir in brandy and almonds.
In... - 42.6095
To the stiffly beaten egg whites add sugar and lemon peel.
Reserve 1/3 of the mixture for top of cookies.
Add almonds and cinnamon and chill.
Roll 1/2' thick on a surface covered with confectioner's sugar.
Cut with a star cutter.
Top each with some of the... - 36.1842
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy; beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover... - 39.1168
French Almond Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugars.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the honey and almond extract.
Blend in the ground almonds.
Sift the flour with the baking soda.
Add to the almond mixture gradually; mix, then knead with your hands until the flour is... - 47.8861
Danish Spice Cookies
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves onto waxed paper.
Melt the butter in a mediumsize saucepan over moderate heat.
Remove from heat; add sugar and beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
Beat sour cream, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in... - 47.8114
Peanut Butter Orange Cookies With Crisped Rice
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a large bowl, cream margarine until light and fluffy.
Mix together the fructose and cinnamon.
Gradually add to margarine.
Mix vanilla with egg substitute and add to the creamed mixture.
Add peanut butter and beat... - 40.4884
Sugar Nut Strips
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat egg into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour and salt together and mix into the creamed mixture to make a smooth dough; chill for half an hour
3. Roll the dough out on a flour dusted... - 37.4873
Ginger Nut Biscuits
Sift the flour, sugar, soda, cinnamon, salt and ginger into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Beat the egg and syrup together, then gradually beat into the flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
Roll into small balls and... - 31.9906
Orange Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium-sized bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and 3 tablespoons light-brown sugar.
2. Into large bowl, measure flour, shortening, egg, and 1 cup packed light-brown sugar. Knead ingredients until dough holds together.
3. On sheet of waxed paper, roll... - 25.927
Swedish Nut Bars
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Beat egg yolks until thick and tripled in volume. Add sugar gradually, beating until thick â€” about 10 minutes. Gently fold in finely-ground walnuts and almond extract.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry;... - 29.5481
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies has a fine taste. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies gets its taste from pineapple mixed with oats and flour. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5116
Spiced Spritz Cookies
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then beat in the flavourings.
Sift together the flour and baking powder, then work these dry... - 39.3813
Brazil Nut Snowballs
Make several days ahead:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla and continue beating until mixture is fluffy.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with salt. Add to butter mixture... - 34.272
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg yolks to it, beating them well.
4) Add the almonds along with the... - 41.8352
Oatmeal Nut Crispies
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly add sugar and keep on beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Add one egg at a time to beat well.
5) Pour in lemon extract and beat well.
6) In another bowl,... - 48.9382
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 49.4813
Half Cup Cookies
These Half Cup Cookies are so very tasty. Try these crunchy bakes for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Half Cup Cookies are welcome ! - 46.0498
Pistachio Butter Cookies
"Sift together flour and sugar into large bowl; add pistachios.
Blend in 1/2 cup butter with pastry blender to form dough.
Chill for 2 hours.
Roll out on floured pastry cloth to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with floured 2 1/4-inch cutter.
Place oh... - 41.2508
Orange Pecan Cookies
Combine and beat thoroughly the butter, honey, salt, egg, vanilla, and orange peel.
Stir together the flours and soda; add to butter mixture and blend.
Add pecans and mix thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Press chilled dough very firmly together... - 43.3135
Christmas Special Raw Butter Cookies
Christmas Special Butter Cookies are always a delight. Make these cookies in your favorite shapes and sizes and watch your family delighted with joy. Don't miss out on this video, it will certainly prove helpful. - 98.9545
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir to blend thoroughly.
Cover bowl tightly; chill until firm.
Roll in your palms into small, marble-size balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 12 minutes. - 28.211
Walnut Roll Ups
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, sour cream, salt, baking powder, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 egg yolk (place egg white in small bowl and set aside). Stir ingredients until thoroughly blended and mixture holds together.
2. Shape dough into a... - 38.5574
French Almond Macaroons
Line baking sheets with rice paper.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a medium bowl, stir almonds, sugar and beaten egg whites until blended.
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a plain nozzle with mixture.
Pipe small rounds onto rice paper, leaving enough space... - 34.7068
Butter Letter is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare snack recipe, Butter Letter is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 45.9891
These Almond Slices are a dream. Try these delicious crunchy nut cookies for an afternoon snack or for dessert and tell me how you prefer to eat them. Your suggestions for these Almond Slices are welcome ! - 49.6424
Raisin Fork Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add a mixture of the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda and mix well.
Add the raisins, eggs, milk, vanilla and walnuts; mix well.
Dough will be very stiff.
Shape into walnut-size balls... - 40.4144
Mrs J S Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Process cereal in blender or food processor until pulverized.
Add chocolate bar; continue processing until both chocolate and cereal are completely ground.
Add flour, baking... - 44.0947