- » Ground Nachos
Ground Nachos Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground nachos recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground nachos recipes.
Betty's Game Day Nachos -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Game Day Nachos. These were made for this year's Super Bowl parties, but they are great for any party or snack. - 0
Elk Nacho Burgers
Who says eating healthy has to be bland and boring? We combine very lean, very healthy ground Elk with a screaming hot, all natural Salsa and all natural wheat buns for the best burger I've ever made. Sometimes, you really don't need to spend hours preparing... - 0
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 42.2784
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 39.9511
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.341
Nachos For Dinner
The nachos dinner is a mexican style dinner that can be easily prepared in the microwave for a delicious meal. Made with layers of meat and cheese on tortilla chips the nacho dinner can be prepared over the gas by cooking too. Served with sour cream and... - 41.3213
Place ground turkey in a bowl and cover with a piece of waxed paper.
Place in microwave and cook on high for five minutes.
Remove and stir.
Cook a couple of minutes more if needed.
Drain meat and set aside.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting turkey for... - 32.289
Combine chicken and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving 2/3 cup broth.
Place chicken and 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin in container of food processor; process... - 38.5898
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Brush both sides of the tortillas with the vegetable oil, then quarter each tortilla, transfer to an ungreased baking sheet, and bake, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp.
Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, combine... - 39.2157
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; lightly spray one side of wedges with cooking spray. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 5 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, cook ground turkey in small nonstick... - 31.2038
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 43.5224
Line 2 large cookie sheets with foil, then spray with no-stick spray.
Cut each pita bread into 1 1/2 triangles.
Then split each triangle to form 2 single-layer triangles.
Place the pita pieces on the cookie sheets in a single layer; set aside.
In a small... - 37.307
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
Tempeh For My Nachos?!
Tempeh is used instead of ground beef to make a yummy take on nachos! Eat them while watching your favorite game or movie! - 103.944
Beefy Nachos Crescent Bake
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Stir in chili... - 42.7606
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 42.4741
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 40.4888
White Beans Nachos
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add carrot, onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir in cumin and ground coriander. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Add beans and stock. Bring to simmering. Simmer,... - 37.3304
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 40.7117
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 44.7317
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread chips on prepared baking sheets, sprinkle with cheese, and bake until cheese is just melted, about 8 minutes. Turn off oven.
2. Meanwhile, in a nonstick 12-inch... - 31.1454
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in steak sauce.
Arrange tortilla chips on large heatproof platter.
Spoon beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 39.4991
Karen's Nachos Dip
1. In a pan brown beef crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine beef, cheese, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce and cook with cover at high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally such that the cheese is fully melted.
3. Serve... - 29.8869
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans.
Arrange tortilla chips on two 12-inch ovenproof platters.
Add layers of meat mixture, olives, and chili peppers.
Sprinkle with... - 35.3295
In a small saucepan, combine tofu, 1 c. (250 mL) of the water, 2 T. (30 mL) of the chopped onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Put the mixture in food processor.
Add pasta sauce and process until... - 41.3701
1. To prepare nacho chips, in a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in water; let drain briefly. Stack tortillas; then cut stack into 6 to 8 wedges. Dip one side of each wedge in sugar mixture. Arrange wedges in... - 23.916
Strawberry Dessert Nachos
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving juice for another use.
Combine sout cream and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut each tortilla into 8... - 43.5719
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with cumin and beans.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Blend or process avocado, juice and sauce until... - 39.4366
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine strawberies, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving leftover juice for another use.
Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl,... - 40.556
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange as many tortilla chips as will fit in single layer on two ungreased large cookie sheets. In small bowl, combine tomatoes, cilantro, and salt.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chorizo, onion, garlic, and... - 34.1207
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer beans for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a... - 36.1442
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a... - 33.6387
Lynn Style Nachos
Salty, crunchy-munchies are a hit at any party, and Betty's version of Lynn's nachos perfectly sticks fit the bill. This bite-size appetizer is easy to make and is sure to be a hit at the holiday potluck or summer picnic. Super-easy and spicy, Betty's dish is... - 85.7558
Game Day Chili And Nachos
Graziella serves up a hot and delicious chili and nachos dish that is surprisingly healthy, but tastes naughty! Packed with good- for- you ingredients that no one will even suspect, this chili is a winner for any game day! Gooooo Chili, wooo! - 0
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.8502
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 127.348
Best Ever Chili
You gotta have a big bowl of chili for the big game day, right? This one is faster, easier and tastier than any other we've seen. - 111.76
Hamburger Hot Dip
In a saucepan brown ground beef and onions drain and season with salt and pepper.
In a slow cooker combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours with occasional stirring.
Serve with nacho chips. - 34.3456
Thatched Roof Appetizer
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet; drain off the excess fat and discard it.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, water, soup mix, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes... - 34.671
Zippy Beef Casserole
Place in casserole.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees; uncover and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes. - 24.7091
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 42.5113
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Spread bean dip over large pizza pan, first covered with foil.
Add sour cream, taco sauce, onions, olives, tomatoes, ground beef and sausage.
Top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
Serve cold or place in 425-degree oven, or until cheese melts.
Delicious... - 34.8198
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 29.183
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 130.816
Have you ever thought of making a taco salad with meat? Watch this amazing video that shares a recipe to make a unique and delicious taco salad with plenty of fresh lettuce, taco chips, cheese and taco meat. See the video and prepare this super simple salad... - 113.596
Taco Salad is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Taco Salad dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 35.587
Beef Steak Chili-an Easy Chili
This is an easy chili recipe that is so versatile that it's really up to you how you decide to serve it. You could serve it on its own, over burgers, nachos, baked potatoes...the possibilities are endless. It also can serve as a great make ahead meal. - 0
Mexican Beef Casserole
Brown the ground beef with the onion, green pepper and seasonings such as garlic powder, cumin and chili powder in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Brown the sausage in a separate skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef... - 39.634
Taco Casserole With Tortilla
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an... - 32.4056
Individual Mexican Meatloaves
In medium mixing bowl combine green pepper and onion.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Add ground beef, taco seasoning mix, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, egg, crumbled cheese chips and kidney beans.
Set... - 43.9827
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188
Taco Salad is one of the best ways of stuffing tacos & tortilla chips.This is a very popular taco salad recipe & is made almost the same way every where. Enjoy!! - 37.0092
1. Cook turkey in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until done, stirring to crumble. Stir in taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons water,- cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine turkey mixture, tomato halves, and next 4 ingredients, toss... - 32.9795
Cowboy Beef Dip
In a large skillet, cook the beef, 3 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons red pepper and 1 tablespoon green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the soup, salsa, 3 tablespoons ripe olives, 3 tablespoons pimiento-stuffed olives,... - 36.042
Mexican Taco Salad
COOK beef and onion until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salsa, water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans and chiles.
LAYER ingredients as follows in each shell: 1 cup lettuce, 3/4 cup meat mixture,... - 33.7384
Hearty Taco Salad
In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in water and taco seasoning.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Divide the salad greens between two salad bowls or plates.
Top with... - 43.349
Taco Salad With Salsa
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the beef with envelope plus 2 tablespoons taco seasoning until no longer pink; drain.
In a very large serving bowl, combine lettuce, chips, tomatoes, kidney beans, olives, cheese, onion, chilies and beef mixture.
Combine... - 35.9343
Real Texas Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mash the cored avocado, using a fork.
2. Mix a little lemon juice into the avocado.
3. Season with a little freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt, to taste.
4. Mix the chopped tomatoes into the Avocado.
5. Add the garlic,... - 92.7856
A super easy recipe for making guacamole from scratch. Never buy store made guacamole again! - 131.838
This Taco Casserole tastes yummy ! Try this cheesy beef, beans and tortilla chips casserole with Taco seasonings and sauce for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Taco Casserole . - 40.5809
How To Make Restaurant Style Salsa - Bloopers At The End!
This recipe is a must for your Mexican food parties. It is one of the healthiest Mexican recipes out there. It goes great with most foods other than Mexican as well. Try it on your eggs for breakfast, or chicken, beef or pork - 121.857
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 117.655
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671
Ground Nachos Recipes By Category