- » Ground Lamb Curry
Ground Lamb Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground lamb curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground lamb curry recipes.
Ground Lamb Stroganoff
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add lamb and mushrooms and cook, stirring and breaking lamb apart, until lamb is lightly browned.
Stir in salt, pepper and paprika.
Sprinkle in flour and blend... - 43.8746
Ground Lamb Curry
1) In a skillet, saute the onions in the butter, until browned.
2) Stir in the ground lamb, salt, turmeric, coriander and chili peppers, cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned.
4) Stir in the yoghurt, then cover and cook over a low... - 41.4139
You May Also Like!
Ground Lamb With Pineapple Ring
1) In a small bowl, place the onion and sprinkle with salt; keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
2) Put the onion on a cloth, twist ends to squeeze out the onion juice over the ground lamb.
3) Combine the celery and leaves with the meat;... - 39.799
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 43.3673
In 10-inch skillet cook ground lamb or ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir curry powder into meat mixture; cook 1 minute more.
Stir in tomatoes, apple, the 1/2 cup water, beef bouillon granules, salt,... - 40.68
Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple
Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple has a juicy taste. The lamb and bread crumbs give the Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple an ostentatious taste. Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 41.0751
Ground Lamb Burger
This Ground Lamb Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 33.8541
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into round, flat patties.
– Place patties in an ovenproof dish in oven, on middle rack; cook on each side for 5 minutes. - 23.6696
Ground Turkey Fry
Ground Turkey is an excellent low-fat, low-cholesterol substitute for Ground Lamb or even Ground Beef. This minced turkey fry made with Indian spices is an interesting twist to the spicy "kheema fry" made by many. The subtle flavor of turkey meat is... - 41.0442
When only a small portion of meat is available in your refrigerator and you have no clue how to use it, Kheema Cauliflower dish comes in handy since it is easy to make and tasty to eat. - 43.5328
Classic Curried Lamb
Melt the margarine in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat.
Add the lamb and brown well on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the lamb to paper towels to drain.
Add the onion, celery, and garlic to the skillet, reduce the... - 37.6496
Kashmiri Lamb Curry
1) Take a heavy pan and heat ghee or butter.
2) Once the fat loosens, add ginger along with lamb and cook on high heat. Keep stirring the content until the meat changes colour.
3) Mix garam masala, coriander and chilli to the contents.
4) Add water... - 47.4767