- » Ground Kebab
Ground Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Ground Kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Ground Kebab recipes.
Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple
Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple has a juicy taste. The lamb and bread crumbs give the Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple an ostentatious taste. Ground Lamb Kebabs With Pineapple is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 41.0751
Ground Lamb Shish Kebabs
Ground Lamb Shish Kebabs is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 35.5114
Ground Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs
Prepare charcoal and generously grease grill.
Grease 6 skewers.
Combine first 10 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 18 meatballs.
Cut eggplant wedges into 4 equal pieces.
Alternate with meatballs on skewers, pressing firmly together.
Brush cut surfaces of... - 38.9022
Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Combine lamb, onion, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and cinnamon in a large bowl. With your hands, knead the ingredients thoroughly. Divide into 4 equal pieces and form each... - 35.5723
Ground Lamb Kabobs
Mix all ingredients of kabob mixture in a bowl until well blended.
Scoop out a rounded tablespoon of the meat mixture and make balls, pressing the meat firmly together with your fingers.
Spear lamb balls in the center with wooden kabob sticks 3 on a... - 37.8597
Ground Turkey Sausage With Papaya Relish
Toss papaya with juice, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl.
Add raisins, ginger, and onions.
Mix together turkey, egg whites, bread crumbs, onion, and spices.
Shape into 1 1/ 2-inch balls and set on a plate.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Thread skewers with turkey balls,... - 37.0843
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into cylinders about three-inches long.
Arrange as many of the meat pieces on a skewer as you can.
Grill the prepared kebabs, turning as often as necessary, so that the meat cooks evenly.
Serve luleh kebab with plain... - 27.3921
Indian Lamb Kebabs
In a large bowl, mix together thoroughly the lamb, onion, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, cayenne, coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Divide mixture into 12 equal portions, roll each into a thin cylinder about 6 inches long, and string on a... - 31.069
Mediterranean Lamb Kebab Meatloaf
It's Kebabs in the form on meatloaf! An easy picnic idea! What and easy and quick idea to make ground lamb kebabs without having to shape them. If you want to make gyros or pita sandwiches, try making the kebabs like this! - 104.821
Eggplant Kebabs (kazan Kebab)
Wash the eggplants.
Slice each one in half lengthwise, but leave the slices attached to the stem.
In a mixing bowl combine the meat with the salt and spices, mixing well.
Form the meat into twenty-four balls.
Place the meatballs evenly in between the eggplant... - 39.9985
Spicy Lamb Kebabs
1. Chop red chili, onion, garlic, coriander and mint.
2. In a mortar, grind cumin seeds.
3. Soak the wooden skewers.
4. Preheat oven to 180*C.
5. In a bowl, combine lamb meat, salt and pepper, onions, garlic, coriander and ground... - 0
Cook the cherries in the water, sugar and lemon juice, simmering until the syrup thickens.
Cut the bread into half-inch squares.
Place on a serving platter.
Cover with the cherries and syrup.
Season the meat with the salt and pepper and form into... - 33.3077
Assorted Pepper Kebabs
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Mix oil, Tabasco, lemon juice, garlic and pepper together.
Place peppers in ovenproof dish and pour in mixture.
Cook 10 minutes in middle of oven.
Remove and let cool slightly.
Cut pepper halves into 3 and alternate colours on... - 32.14
Lightly mix lamb patties with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and egg.
With wet hands, shape into 12 balls.
Cook kidneys 5 minutes in 2 cups boiling water.
Have ready lemons, quartered, and 6 thick wedges of onion.
Assemble six skewers as follows: first a... - 39.9843
Russian Lamb Kebabs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Thread lamb and eggplant alternately onto 6-inch metal skewers.
Saute into melted butter until golden brown.
Place skewers in a shallow baking dish and cover with overlapping slices of tomato.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and... - 26.0987
Minty Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber & Yogurt
1. Dry-fry the coriander, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods and peppercorns until they turn a shade darker and release a roasted aroma.
2. Grind the roasted spices together in a coffee grinder, spice mill or pestle and mortar.
3. Put the ginger and garlic into a... - 37.261
Kebabs are a great appetizing and flavorful treat for holiday parties or get-togethers. See this impressive step wise video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare delicious kebabs. Take a look and impress your guests with your great culinary skills! - 112.503
Lamb Shish Kebab
Cut lamb into 2 in. (5 cm) cubes.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Pour over lamb in bowl; cover.
Place lamb on skewers.
Barbecue or broil 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn once. - 34.8453
Beef Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom, cumin, and coriander for 10 to 15 seconds.
Place the steak cubes in a bowl, pour in the yogurt mixture, and toss well.
Cover and... - 39.1035
Shish Kebab With Onion Marinade
Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade is one of the lamb kabobs that I have come across. Believe it or not, my family can have at least five batches of these yummy Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade in no time! Try it! - 32.9587
these squash kebabs are marinated vegetable kebabs. Made with zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes, the squash kebabs are crispy and fresh. - 34.9958
Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs
Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs recipe. - 41.686
Orouk (bulgur Kebab)
Soak the bulgur with the water for ten minutes.
Add the meat together with all the spices.
Knead by hand with the water, mixing well.
Divide the mixture into thirty-six small balls.
Shape each on a skewer like a small hot dog, about two inches long.
Remove... - 38.6391
Marinated Chicken Kebabs
Combine the soy sauce, oil, sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Add the chicken, toss until well coated, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of... - 37.8317
Lebanese Lamb Shish Kebab
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add lamb pieces, mix well.
Place in the refrigerator for atleast 5-6 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Add onion, tomato and bell pepper.
Thread meat, onion, tomatoes and bell peppers onto skewers,... - 40.8144
Festive Lamb Kebabs
Combine wine, lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, basil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Add cubed lamb and mix gently.
Cover and refrigerate the lamb overnight.
Turn meat several times during this period.
When ready to assemble the kebabs,... - 39.3796
Cut the meat into half-inch cubes.
Dice the potatoes and carrots into half-inch pieces.
If the onions are small leave them whole.
If not, cut them in half.
Combine the meat, vegetables and the remaining ingredients, except the water, rice and salt, in a... - 39.3778
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Grilled Lamb Kebabs recipe? This recipe of Grilled Lamb Kebabs is sure to receive rave reviews from all.
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian... - 52.929
Jewel Of The Nile Chicken Kebabs
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3) Put chicken in the marinade and toss to coat well.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
5) In a pot of boiling water add pepper and... - 46.7795
Citrus Monkfish Kebabs
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with tinfoil. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut down both sides of the monkfish tail. Remove the bone and discard. Cut away and discard any skin,... - 42.2316
Oriental Steak Kabobs
Oriental steak kebabs are beef kebabs prepared with cubed beef pieces along with vegetables and mushrooms. Marinated with a mix of italian dressing, soy sauce and ginger for flavor, the oriental steak kebabs are grilled to cook. - 36.6992
Chicken kabobs prepared with vegetables and mushrooms is an appetizing side. Marinated with white wine and soy sauce with a hint of sweetness to it along with spices like and garlic, the chicken kabobs are grill cooked for a nice and rich color and taste. - 35.5698
Meat And Poultry Joie's Lamb Shish Kebabs
1) In a bowl prepare the marinade combining all ingredients and stir well.
2) Add lamb, peppers, and onions. Toss well to coat.
3) Let stand the mixture in marinate for 1 hour.
4) Prepare the grill.
5) On 4 large skewers or 8 small skewers arrange the... - 46.9751
Jamaican Jerk Grilled Kebabs With Chicken And Smoked Sausage
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Brush grill rack with oil.
Combine the 1/4 cup olive oil, lime juice, garlic, oregano, lime peel, onion powder, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, and cayenne for glaze in a bowl; mix well.
Set aside half the glaze for... - 40.1792
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in... - 107.591
How To Make Kabobs (kebabs) - Basic Kabob
Kabobs, Kebabs, Kabops, Kabab whatevery you may call them are delicious. A little bit about Kabobs: Kebab (kebap, kabab, kebob, kabob, kibob, kebhav, or kephav; also Ćevapi, or Ćevapčići) is a wide variety of skewered meals originating in the Middle East... - 0
Oriental Lamb Kebabs
Oriental Lamb Kebabs is a well flavored lamb preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy grilled lamb kebabs. Here is the brilliant Oriental Lamb Kebabs recipe. - 37.6806
Spread the bread with the butter.
On 1 slice of wholewheat bread, spread the liver pate.
Press the other slice of wholewheat on top and trim off the crusts.
Cut into 4 squares.
Spread the Marmite on to 1 slice of granary bread and lay the cheese on top.
Press... - 43.9873
Naan Bread With Curried Vegetable Kebabs
1. Make the spiced yogurt baste, by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate it until required.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes
3. Cook them in boiling salted water until just tender.
4. Drain them when cooked.
5.... - 45.5066
1. Wash the chana dhaal thoroughly, place in a heavy-based saucepan with 600 ml (1 pint) water and cook over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until the water has been fully absorbed and the chana dhaal is soft enough to be mashed to a paste. Use a food... - 36.7561
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
1. Cut the lamb into large, evenly-sized chunks.
2. To make the marinade, combine the lemon rind and juice, oil, garlic, chilli (if using), ground cinnamon, ginger, cumin and coriander in a large non-metallic dish.
3. Add the meat to the marinade, tossing to... - 39.9682
Buttered Chicken Kebabs
Grind all ingredients for the green paste to make a thick paste, using a minimum quantity of water, just a few tbsp water.
Mix half of the paste, 1/2 tsp salt, grated onion and oil to ground chicken.
Grease a baking tray.
Place the ground chicken mixture in... - 38.8335
1) In a bowl, mix the ground lamb or beef, onions, salt, ginger, turmeric, coriander, pepper and 1/2 cup yoghurt together.
2) Roll the mixture into sausage shapes with 1 inch diameter and 4 inches length.
3) Dip the shapes in rest of the yoghurt and... - 41.1149
Mix the ground meat with all the spices until well combined.
Divide into thirty-two walnut-sized balls.
Cut each eggplant into five pieces, the same height as the meatballs (so they will cook evenly).
Alternate the meat with the eggplant, using one... - 31.9321
Cut bread, soft pide or toasted pita into one-inch cubes, divide into four individual plates.
Mix ground meat with spices, shape into small meat balls.
Fry them in oil, or bake them until golden brown.
Cover the bread with yogurt mixed with garlic paste and... - 29.2608
Mexican Steak Kebabs
Place meat on skewers.
Baste with sauce and barbecue over hot coals for approximately 12-15 minutes or until meat is tender.
Turn frequently and baste with the sauce while cooking. - 30.9992
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.7464
Glazed Pork Kebabs
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the 1 heat.
In a small saucepan, combine the prunejuice, ketchup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey, green onion, ginger, salt, allspice, and red pepper.
Bring to a boil, lowerthe heat, and simmer,... - 34.7881
1) Wash and clean lentils.
2) Soak lentils for at least 3 hours.
3) In a saucepan put lentils with 2 cups of cold water and the stock cube.
4) Boil the lentils.
5) Add meat and onion, cook on medium low heat stirring in between until... - 46.2435
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 27.7385
Goan Kolbi Kebab
Mix prawns with masala and salt.
Add in beaten eggs.
Heat oil, fry mixture in small rounds till golden brown.
Serve with lemon juice. - 36.6482
Curried Chicken Kebabs
Cut chicken into 1-in (2.5 cm) cubes; place in shallow non-metallic dish.
In food processor or blender, combine onion, yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, chih powder, coriander, cumin and salt; process until fairly smooth.
Pour marinade over chicken; stir to coat... - 30.9543
Potato Or Eggplant On Skewers (tcheop Kebab)
Peel the potatoes and cut into three-quarter-inch cubes.
Set aside in cold water to cover.
In a bowl combine the meat with the salt, pepper and allspice, mixing until well combined.
Divide into twenty-five balls.
Alternately arrange four meatballs and five... - 40.6973
Minced Lamb Kebabs
1. Put the minced lamb into a food processor and grind for 1 minute to make it even finer. Transfer to a bowl and add the spring onions, tomatoes, fresh coriander, green chillies, red chillies, peppercorns, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger, salt and ground... - 35.1149
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 45.5801
Veal Kebabs In Chinese Marinade
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, cover and stand for 2-3 hours.
Drain meat and thread onto skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
Turn and baste frequently with the marinade while cooking. - 28.5029
Trim off any gristle and cut the lamb into 1 inch cubes.
Combine the remaining ingredients and blend with a whisk.
Add the lamb chunks and stir to coat each piece.
Cover tightly and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Skewer the meat chunks, pushing them... - 35.6032
Polynesian Pork Kebabs
Cut pork into 1 inch cubes.
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, mix well, cover and stand for at least 2 hours.
Drain meat and place on skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender.
While cooking, baste... - 35.6652
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 41.253
Turkish Shish Kebab
Combine first 8 ingredients for marinade.
Add lamb cubes and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 to 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Fill skewers, alternating meat cubes with the vegetables. (For easier skewering, dip... - 34.3755
Shish Kebab With Caraway Seeds
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently stir until all pieces of lamb are well coated.
Let stand one to two hours.
Turn the meat in the marinade occasionally.
String the meat on skewers and broil over charcoal or under the broiler.
Cook to the... - 28.6874
Steak And Pineapple Kebabs
Place steak in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade.
Mix well, cover and stand for 2 hours.
Peel mushrooms and remove stalks.
Cut pepper into 1 inch pieces.
Drain pineapple pieces.
Drain meat and alternate meat, mushrooms, pepper and pineapple pieces onto... - 38.6961
Greek Beef Kebab
Place the sirloin, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
Drain and reserve the marinade for basting.
Prepare a grill.
To make the kabobs, skewer the meat and... - 35.4792
1. Cut mutton into small cubes.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, cumin and salt.
3. Mix mutton with ground paste and set aside for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Thread 8 to 9 pieces of meat on skewers about 15 cm. (6") long.
5. Heat fat and fry the... - 35.9007
Bombay Duck Kebab
1) Cut the fishes lengthwise and remove middle bone. Clean them and keep aside.
2) Make a paste of the remaining ingredients.
3) Fill the fishes with the paste and dredge them into rice flour.
3) Shallow fry the fishes until golden... - 41.0567
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1) Chop the chicken breast into cubes.
2) In a bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, tandoori spices, salt and pepper, blend well.
3) Smear the chicken with the tandoori mixture, cover and marinate for at... - 36.0206
Marinated Pork Kebabs
Combine the chili sauce, jelly, allspice, red pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the pork in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag, add half the chili sauce mixture, push out all the air, and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes... - 40.1648
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 45.771
Grilled Chicken Boti Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes and put them in a deep bowl.
2. Put the yoghurt in a food processor and add the garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, mint sauce, garlic, chilli powder, fresh coriander and 1 of the chopped red chillies with salt to... - 34.6433
Spiced Lamb Kebabs
GETTING READY 1) Wash the lamb cubes. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine oil, wine, ginger, coriander, salt, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. ... - 29.7956
Glazed Chicken Kebabs With Pineapple And Peppers
1 Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 cup of the juice.
2 Make the basting sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the reserved pineapple juice, the vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and salt and stir to blend. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring... - 36.5391
1. Cut the lamb in cubes, or get the butcher to do it.
2. In a bowl, place the cubes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, peanut or vegetable oil, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cayenne, salt, freshly ground black pepper and grated onion.
4.... - 47.0519
Chicken And Pineapple Kebabs
1. Mix the olive oil with the pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped mint.
2. Put the cubed chicken into a shallow dish and spoon over the prepared marinade; cover and marinate for 4 hours.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 28.3489
Armenian Shish Kebabs
Place meat in a mixing bowl and pour over the marinade.
Mix well, cover and stand for at least 3-4 hours.
Cut peppers into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Drain meat and place on skewers alternating with pieces of pepper and halved onions.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 34.2074
Turkey Kebabs In Pita Bread
1. Put the lemon juice, oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, salt, and pepper hi a large heavy plastic bag. Mix well. Add the turkey cubes, eliminate as much air as possible, and close the bag. Set in a shallow pan hi the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.... - 27.4501
Chicken Kebab Tonnato
Cook the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, thyme and bay leaf in the oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the tuna, anchovies, white wine and stock and simmer for 20 minutes or until 100 ml liquid remains.
Remove the bay leaf and blend the mixture in a... - 42.6887
Marinate lamb about 2 hours in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, onion, chili peppers, coriander, ginger, garlic, turmeric, curry powder and salt.
Thread meat on skewers, alternating with tomato, onion, green pepper and mushroom caps.
Broil kebabs under... - 38.2691
Turkey Shami Kebabs
An innovative and delicious Turkey shammi kebabs recipe the Indian way. Make your Thanksgiving dinner an enjoyable experience with food that melts in the mouth. Play the perfect hostess and keep the eats flowing with creative recipes that would set the mood... - 35.5365
Lamb Shish Kebab
1. Make a marinade of wine, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, bay leaf, and oregano in a large bowl and add lamb cubes. Cover securely and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Turn lamb several times while marinating.
2. Remove meat from marinade... - 28.6874
1. Skin and bone the chicken breasts and cut each into sixteen squares. Combine with the yoghurt, salt, turmeric, mustard, curry powder, cardamom, lemon juice and vinegar and let stand one-half hour.
2. Thread on skewers two chicken pieces, one slice of... - 28.7257
Italian Sausage And Beef Kebabs
Alternate beef, sausage, onion, pepper and garlic on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, pepper and paprika together; brush over skewers.
Broil about 6 minutes on each side (depending on size) 6 in (15 cm) from top... - 34.2443
Veal And Prune Kebabs
Place meat in wine, oil, lemon jui:e and thyme; marinate 15 minutes on countertop.
Drain meat and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal, prunes, green peppers, celery and mint leaves on skewers; place on ovenproof plater.
Generously brush with marinade an 1 broil... - 32.3325
1. Cut mutton into even sized pieces. Apply lime juice.
2. Roast and powder dry spices.
3. Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic and papaya.
4. Mix ground masala and powdered spices, curds and chopped coriander.
5. Add meat pieces and keep for 2 hours.
6.... - 44.834
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.8584
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
Remove any visible fat from the lamb and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, water, vinegar, pepper, garlic and oregano.
Place the lamb in a flat glass pan and pour the marinade over the meat, turning the pieces to coat... - 40.5991
Deep Fried Minced Lamb Kebabs
Place the lapshi in a bowl, add cold water.
Leave to soak for 1/2 hour.
Wash at least twice.
Place the meat in a bowl.
Add the onion, salt, pepper, chilli, all spices and nutmeg and 2 tbs of cold water and knead until well blended and smooth.
Soak the... - 37.4247
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
1.Cut away excess fat and make 1 inch cubes of the lamb.
2.Take a small bowl, mix together water, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3. Take a flat glass pan and place the lamb cubes in it.
4. Pour marinade over the lamb.Coat all... - 45.1829
Spicy Indian Style Chicken Kebabs
Combine the yogurt, coriander, garlic, paprika, cayenne, and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, 20-30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Remove the... - 39.8468
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 46.8556
Pakistani Beef Cappli Kebabs
Kick off the alfresco season in your own backyard and throw these mouth-watering beef kebabs on the barbie.These super-healthy meal are deliciously tangy at every mouthful. Try them on some traditional kebab bread with a fresh mint and tomato salad. - 149.92
Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs
Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs has a superb taste. The lamb and lemon juice gives the Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs a striking taste. Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 40.5733
Lamb Kebabs In Plum Sauce
Drain plums, reserving syrup.
Remove pits, then whirl plums and syrup in a blender until pureed.
Melt butter in a pan over medium heat; add onion and cook until limp.
Stir in sugar, chili sauce, soy, ginger, lemon juice, and plum puree.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 39.9587
Baked Shish Kebab
Season the pork cubes with a little salt and pepper, and thread them onto wooden or metal skewers alternately with the rings of chili pepper, allowing five or six pork cubes for each skewer.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the kebabs on the skewers,... - 45.68
Marinades Far Lamb Kebabs
Mix all the ingredients together and leave the meat in the marinade at room temperature for 2 hours, turning as often as you can.
Transfer the lamb to skewers with fresh bay leaves between the cubes, or alternate with pieces of pepper, whole mushrooms, whole... - 34.9458
Mix the ground beef and sausages (squeezed out of their skins) with the egg.
Peel and finely dice the onions.
Halve, seed and chop the pepper.
Mix the onions and pepper with the meat.
Add the garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper and cayenne.
with floured hands,... - 43.2016
Indian Yogurt Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place coriander, ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, cinnamon, yoghurt and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix well to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30... - 35.2296
Sausage And Pear Kebabs
Place sausage in large skillet; add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED) and simmer until sausage is partly cooked, about 7 minutes.
Turn halfway through cooking time.
Remove sausage... - 31.6463
Spicy Chopped Beef Kebabs
Heat the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, and cardamom; saute the mixture, stirring occasionally, another 3-4 minutes, and reserve.
Mix together the meat, bread crumbs, egg, mint,... - 41.6674
Lamb Kebabs With A Spicy Ginger Filling
1. Start by placing the minced lamb, ground cumin, ground coriander, garam masala, ginger, garlic, cardamom, chilli powder, fresh coriander, mint and onion in a saucepan with salt to taste.
2. Using a fork, mix everything together thoroughly. Pour in 5... - 34.267
Spiced Fruit Kebabs
Thread the fruits alternately on to 8 wooden skewers.
Mix together the orange zest and juice, cinnamon, and runny honey, and drizzle over the fruit kebabs.
Place the kebabs under a preheated hot grill and grill for 5-6 minutes, turning them occasionally and... - 26.9765