- » Ground Italian Sausage
Ground Italian Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground italian sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground italian sausage recipes.
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 36.0527
Grilled Italian Sausages
Mix all ingredients, except sausages, together in small bowl.
Place sausages on platter and cover with marinade. Let stand 15 minutes. Turn sausages over 3 times during this time.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Oil grill and add sausages. Cover and cook 5... - 30.9435
Crespelle With Italian Sausage And Salsa Balsamella
For crespelle: Place flour in large bowl.
Pour in 2/3 cup milk, a little at a time, whisking constantly to make smooth paste.
Gradually whisk in remaining 1 1/3 cups milk, eggs, egg yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Let stand at room temperature about 1... - 44.4011
Italian Sausage Meatballs
This particular recipe is a very savory and meaty dish that you can eat alone or with pasta...either way it's delicious! *For the spicy lovers, you can sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper on top of the meatballs for an extra kick of flavor!* - 30.6747
Italian Sausage is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Italian Sausage, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.878
Homemade Italian Sausage
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well, keeping mixture as light as possible.
Using sausage stuffer, fill casings, twisting off 8-inch links as you work.
Use within 1 day or freeze up to 3 months.
Sausage mixture can... - 35.1574
Is there anything more festive than finger foods? Scallions, brandy and fresh oregano combine to create a depth of flavor that will make your taste buds sing! In Italy I've seen similar dishes served with roasted eggplant on the side but my family prefers a... - 114.677
Ground Turkey Balls
Soak bread in water to cover for 5 minutes; squeeze very dry and crumble into bowl with turkey, sausage, eggs, Gruyere, parsley, nutmeg and pepper.
Shape mixture into 10 balls, using about 1/4 cup mixture for each ball.
Arrange on rack in jelly roll pan or... - 29.9444
Luganega: Northern Italian Sausage
Chill vermouth and pour into a large bowl.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and wheat germ.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 34.2615
Sweet Italian Sausage
Pour ice water into a large bowl.
Crush aniseed with mortar and pestle.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and bulgur.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 35.6981
Spicy Italian Pork Sausage
Grind the meat using the coarse grinder.
Note that I have put olive oil in this dish so you can cut down on some of the animal fat by trimming away a bit of the fat on the pork.
Mix all ingredients together and stuff into casings.
Tie off into 4- to 5-inch... - 38.6042
Italian Sausage And Rice
1) Slice the sausages.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3) Lightly grease the casserole with 1 tablespoon of butter.
4) In a non-stick pan, lightly brown the sausage slices for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the sausages and most of the fat from the... - 45.5396
Lentil And Sweet Italian Sausage Soup
1. Spray a 6-quart saucepan with non-stick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until the... - 30.8151
Italian Sausage And Rice
Remove casings from sausage.
Cook sausage in a skillet until browned.
Stir to crumble, drain well.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, sugar, and red pepper, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.5407
Nona's Italian Sausage
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine sausage, potatoes and garlic; heat, covered, 9 to 11 minutes or until sausage is almost cooked, stirring once.
Drain; stir in remaining ingredients and heat, covered, at HIGH 9 to 11 minutes or... - 36.54
Italian Sausage Lasagne
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
3 Add in the sausage, onion and garlic, and saute turning, until lightly browned.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the sausage.
5 Add sugar, 1... - 44.7448
Hot Italian Sausage
Chill the wine.
Pour into a large bowl.
Crush fennel seed with mortar and pestle.
Blend all seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and bran flakes.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 36.1393
Old World Italian Sausage
Prepare casing for stuffing.
Assemble Food Grinder with desired Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Combine seasonings and mix with meat.
Reassemble Food Grinder with Medium Stuffing Tube.
Stuff meat into casing.
Twist or tie into desired number of links.
Chill... - 37.8325
Spinach With Italian Sausages
Slice the sausages in half, lengthwise.
Heat a large frying pan. (Actually, I prefer my larger wok for this dish.)
Add the 1 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the sausages on both sides.
Add 1/4 cup water to the pan and cover.
Cook the sausages for another 10... - 40.4355
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Italian Cheese And Red Wine Sausage
Grind the meat using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients together and allow the mixture to sit for 1 hour before stuffing into casings.
To cook, place in a frying pan with a tiny bit of olive oil and just enough water to cover the bottom... - 37.3128
Italian Sausage And Beef Kebabs
Alternate beef, sausage, onion, pepper and garlic on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, pepper and paprika together; brush over skewers.
Broil about 6 minutes on each side (depending on size) 6 in (15 cm) from top... - 35.9112
Mild Italian Sausage
Put pork cubes twice through a food chopper fitted with a coarse blade, or coarsely chop in a food processor.
Finely crush together coriander seeds, parsley flakes, and fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender).
Add to chopped... - 37.658
Italian Sausage Black Bean Soup
Crumble sausage in a Dutch oven; add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic.
Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Add 2 cans black beans, chicken broth, and next 7 ingredients.
Place... - 40.3377
Mild Italian Sausage
Separate lean meat from fat, then cut both into cubes.
Measure or weigh; you should have equal parts (2 1/4 lbs.each) fat and meat.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Place fat and meat in work bowl, a fourth at a time (or half... - 40.4082
Italian Sausage With Fusilli, White Beans And Escarole
1. Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed sauce pot. Add onions and saute until soft, 5-8 minutes. Add garlic and cook gently for 2-3 minutes. Add bay leaves.
2. Raise heat to high. Add escarole and stir until wilted. Stir in chicken broth and cook, uncovered,... - 32.8944
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 35.1083
Italian Pepper Sausage
1. Grind the lean and fat pork, onion and garlic. Add the seasonings and mix thoroughly. Add the wine and mix well.
2. Force through a sausage stuffer into casing - 31.6573
Italian Steak Sausage
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients lightly and shape into flat patties, one tablespoon for each sausage
2. Place these patties on a broiler pan and broil, keeping it about four inches away from the source of heat, for three minutes on each... - 33.3888
Pasta With Italian Style Turkey Sausage And Green Peppers
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients for the turkey sausage.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
To make the sauce, in a large saucepan or skillet, heat the olive oil with the onion, garlic, and green pepper over moderate... - 43.7324
Homemade Italian Sausage
If you need a dish that promises unusual texture and a mouthful of flavors, homemade sausage it is. If you thought homemade sausage was hard to make, all you need to do is to tune into this video to settle your doubts for good. Delicious and fun to make, this... - 104.414
Pasta With Italian Sausage And Peppers
Prick the sausage links all over with the tines of a fork and put them in a pot with 1/2 inch of water.
Set the pot over medium heat and simmer the sausages, uncovered, in the water for about 20 minutes.
Eventually the pot will boil dry and the sausages will... - 42.0669
Mushroom Risotto With Italian Sausage Sauce
Melt butter in oil in a heavy 2-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned and liquid has evaporated.
Stir in garlic, white pepper, and rice.
Cook, stirring, until rice looks opaque about 2... - 42.9741
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Premio Italian Sausage And Potato Medley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In an ovenproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add potatoes and coat them well with oil.
4. Further, add sausages and onions followed by salt and pepper to taste.... - 43.3089
Italian Sausage, Mushroom, And Sage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat, and swirl to coat the pan.
Cook the sausages... - 43.9181
Italian Sausage Chili
Brown meat in large pot; drain meat and add onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno peppers.
Cook approximately 20 minutes, then add everything else except beer.
Use the beer to thin the chili to desired thickness.
Simmer for 3 hours. - 27.1083
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Brown the sausage and turkey alongwith the onion and garlic in a large Dutch oven. Cook till the meat is no longer pink and then drain.
3) Except for the Parmesan cheese, noodles and the... - 43.1527
Beef And Sausage Turnovers
Prepare pastry; chill at least 1 hour.
For the filling, remove casings from sausage, crumble, and saute in a frying pan over medium heat with beef and nuts (if used) until browned.
Remove from heat, mix in onions, 1 egg, and sour cream; season with salt and... - 38.3365
Fettuccine With Sausage And Peppers
In large skillet cook sausage, red or green peppers, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in cream, parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 to 8... - 39.3545
Italian Pizza Topping
In skillet cook sausage and onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and salt.
Cover; simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread desired pizza crusts with meat mixture; top with shredded cheese.
Bake as directed in crust... - 31.2221
Italian Veal Loaf
Place the sausages in a saucepan, cover with water, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes; drain and cool.
In a blender container place the eggs, wine, sour cream, bread, salt, garlic, nutmeg, onion, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Place the ground beef and... - 40.4692
Savory Sausage Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water about 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Mean while, in large skillet cook sausage, green pepper, celery, and carrot till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
In... - 38.7642
Garlicky Spaghetti Sauce With Sausage
Anyone can make spaghetti sauce, it is easy to learn recipe. So can you, especially with this simple and quick video that shows sausage spaghetti sauce recipe. This recipe is perfect for any pasta. Try making sausage spaghetti sauce . - 116.061
Mr. X's Favorite Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Combine ground round steak and seasoned salt and shape into small balls 1 1/2 inches in diameter; slice sausage in 1-inch pieces.
Brown both in oil in a large 3- or 4-qt.frying pan.
Push aside and saute green pepper and onion for 8 minutes.
Remove excess... - 34.006
3rd Restaurant Express Giveaway Event With Sempio! Lasagna
Hi guys! What a stressful week I've been through on Restaurant Express just aired on FoodNetwork last Sunday!!!! The host of show is Robert Irvine, who is very famous for his Food Network shows. "Restaurant Impossible" and "Dinner Impossible"
Even though my... - 0
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 37.9893
Mini Spicy Ricotta Meatballs
Growing up, one of my favorite things that my mom would make were her meatballs and fresh tomato sauce. It was beyond delicious. This is my appetizer version of that and it is super easy to make. If you want to make them bigger you can and just serve it over... - 0
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 124.423
Agnolotti With Prosciutto And Sausage
Process the pasta into thin sheets.
Cut out 36 - 3" (7.5 cm) rounds, cover with a moist cloth to prevent drying.
Blend the meats with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter, eggs, bread crumbs and Romano cheese.
Chill 1 hour.
Place 1 tbsp (15 ml) of filling... - 43.5748
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Looking for an easy and tasty authentic Italian disg to serve for your weekend party then this Italian Skillet is what you gotta give a try! A blend of hot Italian sausages and mixed vegetables in herb seasoning, this Italian Skillet recipe is just... - 38.9745
Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce
Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce has a fine taste. Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce gets its taste from meat with beans and sauce. Sausage & Beans In Tomato Sauce is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 39.7144
Cannelloni With Sausage
Sift 2 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt into bowl, and stir in eggs and water with fork.
Press mixture together with hands to form stiff dough.
Knead lightly, and roll out to very thin sheet, about 16" x 16".
Cut into 16 4-inch squares.
Drop squares in... - 43.1437
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 109.612
Linguine With Spicy Sausage And Scallion Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the linguine and cook until just al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a mini food processor, combine the scallions. parsley, pine... - 26.6507
Quick Pasta Sauce
If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; break up sausage.
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown sausage, onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over... - 38.7241
Penne With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. Saute the sausage in butter and olive oil until the meat is brown, about 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir in the garlic and peas, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cook the penne until al dente. Drain and return to... - 29.807
Chicken Sausage Terrine
Partially cook bacon on paper plate, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Lay bacon lengthwise in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf dish.
Grind chicken, onion, and garlic through fine blade of food grinder.
Combine egg, crumbs, milk, brandy, and... - 43.7157
Pasta Twists With Sausage & Cream
Following package directions, cook pasta in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt butter.
Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat into pan; cook, stirring... - 44.5555
Chicken And Sausage Pizzaiola
With fork tines pierce sausages in several places.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Cook over low heat, turning frequently, until brown on all sides.
Remove sausages to a paper towel; reserve.
Pour off all but about 3 tablespoons fat... - 44.5109
Mixed Sausages And Eggplant Grill
1.Prepare a fire in a grill.
2.Brush eggplant slices on both sides with olive oil.
3.In a bowl, shallow baking dishplace the eggplant.
4.Add in thyme, pepper, and salt and toss .
5.Once the coals are medium-hot, place eggplant slices directly on ... - 38.1607
Chive Sausage El Dorado
Cook sausage until lightly browned.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the pan drippings.
Fry green pepper in the 1/4-cup drippings until tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Arrange... - 34.2752
Put bacon pieces through mincer, or chop finely.
Combine with remaining ingredients, mix well.
Form mixture into thick sausage roll, long.
Tie firmly in well-floured pudding cloth.
Lower carefully into saucepan of boiling water, making sure sausage is... - 38.3212
Tortellini With Sausage
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini in the boiling salted water, drain and keep warm.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pepper and sausage in the butter, until the sausage is browned and thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, mix the Ricotta and Pecorino cheese,... - 38.7559
Baked Chick Peas With Sausage
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cut sausage into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a large skillet cook sausage until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chick... - 40.7203
Rigatoni With Sausage And Fresh Marjoram
1 In a frying pan, heat butter and cook onion and carrot with bay leaf until onion is transparent.
2 Add in bacon and sausage, cook stirring frequently until brown.
3 Over the sink, squeeze half the tomatoes dry , pulp the flesh using your... - 46.3162
Sausage And Sweet Pepper Pasta
1. Using a sharp knife, prick the sausage.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add ½ inch water.
3. Allow the sausage to boil, uncovered, for 20 minutes or till water is completely evaporated.
4. Cook sausage, turning intermittently, for 10 minutes... - 47.3321
Sausage And Vegetable Frittata
See how easy it is to make a frittata using only the stovetop. Chef Lisa demonstrates this recipe using local produce from the farmers market; Italian sausage with onions, peppers and herbs in an egg casserole with goat cheese. A delicious high-protein... - 115.791
Sausage Spinach Pizza Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and the 1/8 teaspoon salt.
With a pastry blender or with two knives, cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
Lightly beat egg and stir into flour mixture until mixture clings together.
With your hands, form dough into a compact... - 47.3339
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.3074
Composed Salad Of Sausage And Orzo With Fresh Peas And Mixed Greens
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a small baking sheet, scatter the pine nuts to toast in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3) Use a large saucepan of salted water to place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4) Add the... - 46.6819
Simple Breakfast Strata With Sausage
A Strata is just perfect for a weekend brunch menu. It can be assembled the day before and like a casserole, it is indeed a one-dish wonder meal; your favorite omelet and toast in one dish. This recipe combines the spicy flavor of chorizo and two different... - 127.703
Sausage And Roast Peppers Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, prosciutto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm / 4 in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 35.9939
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Fettuccine Souffle With Sausage And Two Cheeses
1. Cook the fettuccine until al dente; do not overcook. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot in which it was cooked.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add the milk and mix a little. Add the butter, fontina and parmesan cheeses, sausage, fennel seeds,... - 34.5281
Pizza With Peppers And Sausage
Let pizza dough rise according to recipe directions.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine crushed tomatoes, wine vinegar, salt, Italian seasoning, sugar and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 10... - 43.5612
Pork, Sausage And Parma Ham Skewers
Preheat the barbecue grill to medium, and have ready four long wooden skewers, which have been soaked in water for an hour.
Cut each sausage into three equal-sized pieces, and each pork steak into six equal-sized pieces.
Arrange all the ingredients onto... - 41.9923
Healthier Creamy Pasta, Sausage And Tomato Skillet Meal
Looking forward to a tempting, inviting and healthy Italian meal? Your search ends right here. This creamy one-dish pasta meal uses basic ingredients to produce a flavorful and satisfying meal that is simple yet delicious. - 0
Sweet Potato Minestrone With Turkey Sausage
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; saute over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in spinach; cook... - 36.3374
Creamy Polenta With Sausage & Mushrooms
Heat 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage from skillet to bowl.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon sausage drippings... - 41.6498
Slow Cooker Sausage And Vegetable Risotto
1. Turn a 6 to 7 quart slow cooker to high. In a saucepan, bring the broth to a simmer. In a skillet, cook the sausage with the water over moderately high heat, breaking it up with a spoon until the water has evaporated and the sausage is browned, 10 minutes.... - 32.3305
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371
Risotto With Sweet Sausage And Fennel
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the fennel and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the fennel is tender and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer the fennel to a plate and wipe out the... - 35.8379
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 130.813
Imperial Salad Bowl
1. Layer the cabbage in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Layer the iceberg lettuce over the cabbage; arrange the leaf lettuce over the iceberg as the next layer.
2. Pile the salami pieces in the center of the bowl. Arrange the Provolone, spoke-style, around... - 35.6036
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients to meat.
Simmer, uncovered, till thick, 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Combine cottage cheese with next... - 40.1676
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered till sauce is thick, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile combine cottage cheese with... - 44.3187
Italian Pasta Bake
BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
STIR in mostaccioli, spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
BAKE, uncovered, at 375°F for 20 minutes. - 27.1462
1. tablespoon parsley, the 1 tablespoon basil, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to meat. Bring just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or till thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, cook noodles according... - 37.203