- » Ground Flour
Ground Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground flour recipes.
Whole Wheat Popovers With Stone Ground Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, sifted flour, and salt in the container of an electric blender and blend for half a minute or, if using an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Pour 1... - 27.744
You May Also Like!
Stone Milled Flour Bread
1. In a small bowl combine ingredients:
Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine ingredients:
3. Stir and cool till lukewarm.
4. Combine the two mixtures, then stir in 5 cups stone-milled flour.
5. Gradually work in 4 1/2-5 c. white flour.
6.... - 42.5026
Ground Raisin Cookies
Combine flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
Cream shortening until soft, adding sugar gradually and continue creaming until mixture is fluffy.
Beat in eggs thoroughly, then stir in sour cream, ground raisins, and flour mixture.
Mix... - 38.0761
Ground Almond Flaky Pastry
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour together with ground almond meal, rice flour and salt.
2. Cut the ¼ of the butter into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with... - 40.7509
Ground Beef A La Stroganoff
Ground Beef A La Stroganoff is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare beef recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.1597
Ground Almond Torte
Spread almonds in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in a 350° oven, shaking pan occasionally, until almonds are fragrant and golden inside (about 10 minutes; break a nut to test).
Let cool slightly.
In a food processor, whirl 1/2 cup of the almonds until very finely... - 37.6949
Ground Cherry Pie
Preheat oven to 42.5° F Put ground-cherries into unbaked pie shell.
Beat eggs, add salt, honey, flour, milk, and vanilla.
Pour over cherries and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350° F. and bake for about 30 minutes longer, until a... - 29.3242
Ground Beef Gravy
Brown the beef and onion in a small amount of fat in a skillet and add the salt, pepper and 1 cup water.
Cook for about 10 minutes.
Mix the flour with 1 tablespoon water and stir into the beef mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thickened. - 22.6236
Stone Ground Brown Bread
Dissolve yeast and the 1 tbsp sugar in lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and boiling water in a large bowl.
Stir to melt butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add the beaten egg and the yeast mixture.
Beat in the whole wheat... - 45.7901
Ground Almond Dessert
1. Heat the vegetable ghee in a haandi or a heavy-based saucepan. Add the flour and stir continuously with a large whisk to prevent any lumps forming.
2. Still stirring, add the ground almonds, about 2 tablespoonfuls at a time. Lower the heat slightly to... - 27.0425
Ground Almond Cookies
Measure flour onto waxed paper.
Add salt and stir to blend.
Cream thoroughly the margarine, granulated sugar replacement and almond extract.
Add blended dry ingredients and almonds to creamed mixture.
Shape dough into 1 in. (2.5 cm) balls or... - 35.3548
Ground Flour Recipes By Category