- » Ground Chipotle
Ground Chipotle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground chipotle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground chipotle recipes.
Game Elk And Chipotle Burgers
Yatzee! The Wild Game season is back! It is about time that someone made these flippin' awesome Elk burgers. They're infused with a little bit of Mad Hunky Rub and Chipotle in adobo, then topped with pepper jack cheese and served up on Kaiser buns. Can't wait... - 99.7095
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, and garlic until onion is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add oregano, cumin, and allspice and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender,... - 32.947
Chipotle Grilled Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
In a covered large saucepan cook the potatoes in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, place... - 43.3762
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 42.025
Chipotle Cream Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir onion, roasted pepper, garlic, butter, and cumin until onion is limp, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whirl mixture in a blender or food processor with broth and chipotles.
3. Scrape puree back into... - 29.297
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 31.1668
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 33.4697
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 41.1268
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 117.059
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 125.891
Chipotle Molasses Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine together the sugar and vinegar.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then gently simmer till it has reduced by about half in volume. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
3) Add the orange juice and simmer once again till the... - 38.9824
Spicy Chipotle Macaroni & Cheese
Clearly macaroni and cheese is not health food but it sure is comfort food at its best. This version has chipotle peppers which add a wonderful smoky spiciness to it. - 137.565
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
Sweet Potatoes With Chipotles
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Whisk in the apple... - 35.6535
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.1658
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 38.9743
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 38.5971
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 36.6975
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 40.2797
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 109.95
Big Island Beef Burger With Chipotle Aioli
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both... - 103.38
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 34.1379
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 32.2385
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 101.503
Calamari With Tomato, Cilantro, Chipotle Sauce
1. To tenderize squid, in a large bowl combine squid, milk, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well and soak for 24 hours.
2. For batter, in a large bowl, add flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3.... - 109.583
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 46.9767
Ceja Style Hamburgers With Amelia Ceja
It's summertime at Ceja Vineyards and the gang likes to grill hearty burgers Latino style. Amelia showcases her tasty burger recipe and perfectly pairs this summer dish with Ceja Vineyards' Vino de Casa Red Blend. - 120.699
Hmf Hellfire Birthday Burgers For Bob
1. Preheat smoker as shown in the video.
2. Place bacon on smoker, cover and cook until crisp.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, tango Verde, hot sauce, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Divide meat mixture into half and roll... - 0
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 142.227
Chipotie Ranch Chicken Salad
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place chicken in a large plastic bag and sprinkle with a mixture of chipotle seasoning and salt. Close the bag and shake lightly to evenly coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to allow the seasoning to permeate chicken piece - 24.4321
Spicy Pork With Black Bean And Tomatillo Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; rub over all sides of pork. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on other side or until browned.
2. Preheat oven to... - 23.9502
Spicy Lamb Kabobs With Grapes
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients except the Iamb, grapes and salt.
Coat the meat evenly with the mixture.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Thirty minutes before grilling, soak 8 bamboo... - 37.771
Non-fried Black Bean Burgers
Low fat homemade burgers. Veggie lovers would really relish this recipe in the video. It is also healthy as it's not deep fried. It can be eaten anytime as you like. - 125.241
Black Bean And Corn Salad
A great salad recipe for a cookout or picnic. This is a healthy salad that can be made ahead and refrigerated. If the chipotle chili powder is too spicy for your taste, substitute regular chili powder or reduce the amount of the chipotle chili powder. - 110.684
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.4321
1. On a wooden cutting board, place the meat.
2. Cut long strips about 3/4 inches thick along the grain of the meat.
3. Cut each strip again longitudinally into 4 strips.
4. Sprinkle coarse salt in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
5. Layer in the... - 103.999
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 111.13
Quick Homemade Taco Seasoning
Taco seasoning is a must in every kitchen. Whether, you like the Mexican food or not but for that once in a while punch and change in taste, tacos are a good choice. Try making it at home with all fresh and good ingredients you will save lot of money on that.... - 137.211
Jamaican Jerk Tempeh-tofu
Store bought roasted or baked tempeh and tofu can be quite expensive. This recipe is so easy to make and the flavor is fresh, spicy and delicious. You can control the heat by cutting back on the spices if you desire. - 124.799
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 36.1374
Refried Black Beans
Cook and stir onion, jalapeno chilies and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mash beans.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes. - 33.1917
In large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, one third of minced garlic, and 1/4 cup water until blended.
With hands, shape meat mixture into 3/4 inch meatballs.
In blender at low speed, blend tomatoes with their juice and... - 42.286
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 39.7254
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Southwest Bean And Corn Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Combine the beans, corn, tomato, red onion, and cilantro in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well to coat. - 28.4809
California Hopping John
In a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, cook onion and garlic in oil, stirring often, until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Add cumin; stir for 1 minute.
Add green and chipotle chilies, rice, peas, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat, cover, and... - 33.7433
Crunchy Sweet And Savory Nuts
Add spice and sweetness to your holiday celebrations with this Crunchy Sweet and Savory Nuts. Take a look at this video recipe of these sweet and savory morsels that also make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack. Happy Holidays! - 148.43
Eggplant Tacos With Spicy Yogurt Salsa
The raw eggplant fruit can have a somewhat bitter taste, but becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Traditionally, recipes would advise the salting, rinsing and draining of the sliced fruit (known as "degorging") to soften it and to... - 131.984
Spicy mexican meatballs are prepared with rgound beef, pork and ham. Spicy and meaty with a whole lot of bite to it, you can serve these metballs with spaghetti or noodles for a hearty dinner for any ocassion. - 43.7389
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 44.8056
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 134.23
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 45.732
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 112.723
Homemade Gourmet Sliders
If you're in the mood to have Sliders, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. They are quite healthy too as they are grilled and not fried. - 135.44
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 35.9998
California Hoppin John
Rinse and sort through peas.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 46.9264
Spicy Chicken Tortillas
1. Combine pepper sauce, cumin, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; cover and chill.
3.... - 38.009
Chafing Dish Meatballs
1. In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, one-third of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and water just until well blended but not overmixed. Shape mixture into 3/4-inch meatballs, handling meat as little as possible.
2. In blender, at low... - 32.9308
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 34.6824
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is always satisfying, as far as I am concerned. It has a pretty long list of ingredients but it is definitely worth every drop. - 123.661
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 35.0548
Braised Beef Short Ribs In Barbecue Gravy
These short ribs are going to keep you snug in the cold weather! Robust flavors of the beef and served with potatoes and some gravy! See the video for more! - 85.209
Paleo Chunky Chili
A delicious and nutritious chili with interesting flavors and textures. A hearty meal that is easy to make. - 125.146
I like to make this chili in two steps. I first braise the beef for 3 1/2 hours and I refrigerate it overnight. This allows all the flavors to meld and the final result is amazing. However, if you do not want to do that and would rather eat it the day you are... - 140.076
Cook the corn in a large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
Slice 2 cups kernels off the cobs; reserve the cobs.
Place the chipotle peppers in a small bowl.
Add the water and let stand for 10... - 42.7699
Smoked Shrimp Salsa
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 24.3744
Mexico City Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another clay.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
In small bowl, combine chipotle chiles, brown sugar, chili powder, vinegar, cumin,... - 43.5864
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 34.3451
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 30.6892
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 29.0233
Red Chile Deviled Eggs
Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring just to a boil over high heat, then turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let sit for 15 minutes.
Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cooL Remove the shell from... - 23.8799
Zesty Orange Marmalade With Bbq Sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, add a jar of sweet orange marmalade jam.
2. Add a cup of unsalted ketchup and a cup of water and stir well.
3. Now add 1/3 cup of chipotle tabasco sauce and 1/4cup mild molasses stir well again.
4. Add a tablespoon of onion... - 91.941
Marinated Tempeh With Mango Mojo
To make the tempeh:
1. Cut each tempeh block into 12 even and angled slices.
2. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/2 cups of water with the orange juice, shoyu, lime juice, garlic cloves, cumin, and bay leaf. Add the tempeh. Cover and bring to a boil over high... - 36.1347
Chickpea And Couscous Salad
The chickpea and cous cous salad is an almost raw salad made with canned chickpeas and cous cous tossed with a spicy and sweet dressing. Along with red pepper, corn niblets, green onions and cilantro, the chickpea salad is dressed with honey, vinegar, lemon... - 41.3587
Grilled Trout With Smoky Tomatillo Sauce And Cucumber Salad
1. In a colander, toss the cucumber slices with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and let stand until wilted, about 25 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Meanwhile, soak the guajillo and chipotle chilies in the boiling water until softened, 20 minutes. Discard the stems and seeds and... - 32.509
Quick And Tasty Barbecued Chicken
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. For the sauce: Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes; add garlic and cook until very fragrant, about 1 minute longer. Stir in chipotles and ketchup. Bring... - 36.3262
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 139.376
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 144.429
Linguine With Crawfish And Fire Sauce
FOR THE FIRE SAUCE, roast the red peppers over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve... - 39.9675
Tamale pie is a delicious Tex-Mex casserole with beef and a beautiful masa harina crust. You can use fine cornmeal instead of the masa harina if you would prefer. - 140.168
Ancho Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Drain the chiles and tomatoes, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 32.9071
Sopa De Tortilla
This popular soup has as many variations as there are cooks. All seem to have some 'corn' taste, some 'smoky' taste, onion, cheese and of course, some kind of hot pepper. Use the variations depending on the ingredients at hand, and your taste. - 47.3579
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 42.2002
Spanish Beef Salpicao
Want to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try this Spanish Beef Salpicao. The dish is packed with flavors and is absolutely worth giving a try. Don't give it a miss. - 104.855
Make way for some delicious Mexican food. Yes people from the kitchen of chef A Kwan, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mexican Stew. A delicious main dish. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 106.654
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.869
1. Combine the beef, egg, bread crumbs, chiles, garlic, basil, chili powder, and salt in a medium bowl. With damp hands, form the mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.... - 29.6358
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 30.9141
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 133.724
Black Bean And Rice Salad
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk cumin, oil, lime juice, zest and pepper sauce until well blended.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Make a bed of rice on each of the 4 warm salad plates.
4. Arrange spinach, beans, avocado and... - 45.3325