- » Ground Chicken Rice
Ground Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground chicken rice recipes.
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole is tasty and filling. There was a point of time when I used to make this dish every weekend, Why don't you try the Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole for yourself, then you will understand why we love it! - 49.3744
Ground Beef And Rice
Ground Beef And Rice is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Ground Beef And Rice. - 36.2811
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.318
Ground Chicken Stroganoff
1) Heat non - stick frying pan to medium high temperature.
2) Add ground chicken.
3) After about 2 minutes, add onion and cook for about 2 minutes or more, stirring frequently.
4) Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes or until onion is clear and... - 44.7982
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 113.707
Ground Beef Oriental With Noodles
Brown the onions and celery in butter, then remove from pan and brown the rice and ground beef.
Combine the soups, water, soy sauce and pepper in buttered 2-quart casserole.
Add the onion mixture, beef mixture and bean sprouts and stir lightly to blend.
Bake,... - 34.6449
Turkey And Rice Squares
In saucepan dissolve chicken bouillon granules in boiling water.
Cook rice in bouillon mixture about 1 hour or till tender.
In bowl combine eggs, half of the mushroom soup (save remaining soup for mushroom sauce), and milk.
Stir in cooked rice, celery,... - 42.0897
Ground Beef Casserole
Brown ground beef, celery and onions in 1 table- spoon fat.
Add soups, 1 1/2 cups hot water, rice and soy sauce; simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour into greased 1 1 /2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle chow mein noo-... - 34.6179
Ground Beef Casserole
Brown ground beef, celery and onions in 1 tablespoon fat.
Add soups, 1 1/2 cups hot water, rice and soy sauce; simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour into greased 1 1 /2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle chow mein noodies... - 35.6072
Ground Beef Hot Dish
Brown meat, celery and onions; mix with soups, consomme, water chestnuts, mushrooms, soy sauce, garlic salt, salt, pepper and rice.
Mix well; put in baking dish and sprinkle almonds on top.
Bake at 325 to 350 degrees for 2 hours. - 33.3645
Vegetable And Ground Beef Soup
In a 4-quart casserole, combine the beef, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Add the celery, carrots, rice, and 1 cup of the stock.
Cover... - 45.4093
Sukiyaki Style Ground Beef
Slice the onion thin and saute in the salad oil in a large frying pan until soft.
Add the ground beef and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with a fork to separate.
Cut the celery, mushrooms and beans into thin slices and add with the bamboo shoots, sugar,... - 34.2514
Ground Pork With Peas
Ground Pork With Peas is a yummy pork preparation that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Ground Pork With Peas for yourself! - 46.508
Oriental Style Ground Pork
Combine carrots, sugar and vinegar in medium bowl; set aside.
Slice green onions diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towels; slice.
Combine cornstarch and chili powder in small bowl.
Stir broth and soy sauce into cornstarch... - 42.414
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 38.497
How To Make Chicken Kathi Kabobs / Chicken Kabobs
Learn how to make flavorful Chicken Kathi Kabobs. You can serve them as an appetizer, or with rice. They also work great inside a wrap, as a kathi roll or simply roll them up in a roti/paratha and enjoy with mint or tamarind chutney. - 0
Cold Chicken Rice Ring
Combine chicken, rice, celery, parsley, eggs, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
Pack into a round mold without a center tube.
Place mold in hot water one third the way up the sides of the mold, and bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Let stand 10 minutes... - 42.3482
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0
Chicken And Rice Skillet
1 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
In a 12-inch nonstickskillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the chicken breasts and, if desired, the sausage and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly... - 44.5329
Rice And Chicken Amandine
Add onion and garlic to hot butter in a large heavy skillet; cook until onion is soft.
Blend in flour and heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in cream; heat... - 43.8647
Classic Dirty Rice
In a small saucepan bring water and uncooked rice to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till rice is done.
Set rice aside.
Cut chicken livers and gizzards into pieces.
Use the coarse blade of a food grinder to grind livers and... - 42.9
Spanish-style Chicken & Rice
Combine butter, garlic, savory, paprika, cinnamon, and tarragon.
Turn chicken in butter mixture to coat thoroughly; then drain briefly.
Arrange chicken, skin-side-up, on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook,... - 32.8421
Peanuts Chicken Keema Matar
Keema matar is a classical dish which has been served from the Mughal period. A combination of soft peas with ground meat and spices, works really well. I have added peanuts for extra crunchiness. You can avoid it if you like. - 0
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Chicken & Rice Gumbo
In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken broth, chicken, corn, tomatoes, okra, rice and pepper to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until rice is cooked. - 26.3144
Brown Rice With Chicken
1. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a saucepan and add the rice. Cook rice, stirring, until all the grains are coated with oil.
2. Add the broth, cover, and simmer gently until the rice is almost tender, about 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and... - 31.6217
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
These delicious Asian wraps are going to give you a pleasant change of taste. Preparing them is so easy, but before that you should get a bunch of rice paper wrappers. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 135.986
Pineapple Chicken And Rice Bake
Place chicken pieces, onion, and red pepper into a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
In a small mixing bowl stir together undrained pineapple, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, and cloves.
Pour pineapple mixture over chicken mixture in bag.
Seal... - 40.7194
Chicken Flavored Green Rice
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook green onion until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach; cook, stirring constantly, just until spinach wilts. Spoon spinach mixture into bowl; set aside.
2. In same saucepan... - 31.0939
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Chicken & Rice Gumbo
In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken broth, chicken, corn, tomatoes with juice, okra, rice and pepper until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until chicken and rice are cooked. - 26.748
Spanish Chicken And Rice
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute over low heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, water, broth mix, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes; stir in... - 32.3583
Baked Chicken Stuffed With Rice And Beef
Arabic cuisine has its own way of combining ingredients, like this baked chicken stuffed with rice and beef is a unique combination but it tastes divine and only a meat lover can depict it's true flavors. Watch the video to see how this exotic dish is put... - 109.854
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Classic Curried Chicken And Rice
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute until no longer pink on the outside 5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a plate and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Add the onion and garlic to the... - 41.6239
Chicken And Yellow Rice
Measure 4 cups broth from stewed chicken; set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
Mix in broth and remaining ingredients except chicken; cover.
Microwave at High... - 46.9704
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring, every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.0444
Honey Glazed Chicken With Honey Nut Rice Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and lemon juice to prepare the honey-butter glaze. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Place the Rock Cornish Hens on the rack in a... - 47.0404
Chicken Salad With Wild Rice
Rinse rice under running water.
Bring 1 1/2 cups salted water to rapid boil in medium saucepan over high heat.
Stir in rice and return water to rapid boil.
Stir rice with fork and reduce heat so water simmers gently.
Cover and cook until grains puff open and... - 44.7493
Wehani Rice-stuffed Chicken Breasts
Wehani Rice-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is a beautiful and tasty dish. Wehani Rice-Stuffed Chicken Breasts with chicken that is stuffed with rice, tomato, cheese, basil mixture is really a treat to the palate. Do make it! - 37.2278
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4914
Chicken And Ham Supreme
Chicken and ham supreme is a meaty rice recipe prepared with added artichokes. Herbed with basil and swiss cheese to taste, the chicken and ham supreme is made in the microwave with pre-cooked chicken and ham cubes. Flavored with added mushroom soup poured... - 46.4311
Chicken Rice Scrapple
In saucepan combine broth, celery, parsley, and onion; bring to boiling.
Stir in rice cereal.
Cook and stir over low heat for 30 seconds.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Press into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 5/8-inch... - 42.6509
Skillet Red Rice
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, until rice turns opaque white, about 2 minutes.
2. Quickly add onion; saute over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in garlic, salt, cumin and chili powder. Add... - 34.0139
Orange Chicken And Rice
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side up and not touching, in foil-lined shallow baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 40 minutes.
In saucepan, combine orange juice concentrate, butter, and ginger; heat.
Spoon over chicken and... - 37.0875
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad! Were you looking for something tasty and unique for your party then Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad recipe is for you. I served this last a week for my friends and they all fell in love with it. - 47.2849
Balsamic Chicken And Rice Skillet
1. Sprinkle thyme, salt, and pepper over 1 side of chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add
chicken, seasoned side down; cook 4 minutes or until browned. Turn chicken; cook 3 minutes.
3. Transfer chicken to a plate; set... - 35.1173
Brown Rice Chicken Bake
Brown Rice Chicken Bake is like the easiest baked dish I have ever tried cooking. Plenty of mayo and almonds , Brown Rice Chicken Bake always remain one of my favorite dishes. If you want a super easy dish, then look no further. - 32.7717
Brown Rice Chicken Pilaf
Chicken Pilaf is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Chicken Pilaf recipe but the result was great. Make it today! - 41.9623
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 31.635
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Chicken Flavored Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except margarine and cheese in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in margarine. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle... - 29.3229
Chicken Livers With Rice
1. In a Dutch oven saute chicken livers in oil 5 minutes until browned.
2. Remove livers, and drain on paper towels and reserve skillet drippings.
3. Cut livers into quarters and set aside.
4. In the reserved drippings saute carrots, onion, parsley and... - 44.1977
Sweet & Pungent Chicken & Rice
Place chicken in a shallow casserole.
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, vegetable oil, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Lightly butter a shallow baking pan.
About an hour before serving preheat... - 45.9994
Cuban Rice And Chicken
This traditional West-African dish is a breeze to make and tastes oh-so-good. Juan Montalvo shows you how to whip up this African one-skillet favorite at home with a few simple ingredients. Besides, this dish is a great option for busy weeknights when you... - 99.6513
Chicken Rice Salad
1. The evening before, place the chicken thighs in a steamer set over boiling water for 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Alternatively, simmer them in shallow water in a frying pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the steamer or pan and set aside to cool.
2.... - 36.9119
Basmati Rice With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, and drain it.
2. Place the rice in a saucepan with the cinnamon, cardamoms, peppercorns and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Add 3 cups of water, salt to taste and the olive oil. Bring to the boil over a high... - 40.1724
Wild Rice And Chicken
1) Wash the Wild Rice well, at least a few times.
Drain and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a casserole dish, add chicken breasts, broth, garlic, soy sauce, poultry seasoning and pepper.
4) Next, add in the drained rice,... - 47.8352
Tomato Chicken Rice
1 Put the chicken, water, stock cubes, salt and pepper into the pressure cooker. Allow it to reach maximum pressure, then keep for 2 minutes. Open the cooker, separate the water from the chicken and keep aside. You may or may not discard the peppercorns.... - 34.0905
Chicken Livers With Rice
Saute chicken livers in oil in a Dutch oven 5 minutes or until browned.
Remove livers, and drain on paper towels; reserve skillet drippings.
Cut livers into quarters; set aside.
Saute carrots, onion, parsley, and garlic in reserved drippings until onion is... - 32.9327
Chicken Fried Rice
Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan until it is very hot.
Add the garlic and pork or chicken and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and pepper to taste.
Fry, stirring constantly, until the rice is heated through and the... - 38.8623
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 51.3012
Island Chicken And Rice
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 or 3 batches, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan as it browns.
2. Add onion and garlic to... - 31.5625
Peanut Chicken With Rice
1. Measure 2 cups (470 ml) water and bring it to a boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite (about 20 minutes). Stir peas into rice; remove from heat and keep warm. Fluff... - 39.2599
Curried Chicken Over Aromatic Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt, cover, and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the rice warm, covered, off the heat until the chicken is done.
2. While the rice cooks,... - 35.4405
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Rice Stuffed Chicken
Mix 1/3 cup margarine, the salt, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; toss with rice, apple, nuts, prunes, apricots and celery.
Fill wish- bone area of chicken with stuffing first.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Fold wings across back with tips... - 42.1523
Quick Chicken And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add savory, broth, stewed tomatoes, brown rice, and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add mixed... - 29.5451
Spanish Rice With Chicken Stock
1) Sauté the onion in the oil and butter or margarine until translucent.
2) Add rice to this and heat gently, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Mix the stock, saffron and green and red peppers to this.
4) Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes so that... - 43.7687
Curried Chicken And Rice Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, carrots, celery, curry powder and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Stir in the rice.
Return to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 43.5107
Chicken And Shrimp In Lemon Rice
1. Season chicken with pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until golden, about 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add bell pepper and garlic to drippings in pan.... - 30.8399
Wild Rice And Mushroom Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, combine broth, wine, chicken, onion, celery, garlic, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off any foam as it rises. Reduce heat to medium, cover pot, and simmer until chicken is... - 33.147
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Curried Turkey Over Rice
Melt butter in a 4 to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and gradually... - 43.3751
Chicken Flavored Rice
Mix all ingredients except margarine and cheese in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Stir in margarine.
Cover and let stand 5... - 31.0995
Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Chili
In 3-quart saucepan, combine rice-vermicelli mix, Special Seasonings, water, chicken, beans, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until rice is tender,... - 32.8153
Chicken Livers With Wild Rice And Almonds
1) Wash rice and drain well.
2) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon butter.
3) Mix in washed rice, add salt, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add in 2 cups boiling water and boil.
5) Place lid and lower heat.
6) Allow to cook for 30 to 35... - 42.3186
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 47.0669
Rice Filled Chicken
1. Using absorbent kitchen paper, pat chicken dry inside and out. Cook bacon, spring onions and curry powder in a frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove pan from heat and stir in rice and bread crumbs.
2. Fill cavity of... - 32.1545
Chicken With Chickpeas And Rice
In a large saucepan, brown the chicken in 1/4 cup of the ghee.
Add 8 cups of water, half the chopped onions, the garlic, cinnamon stick and 2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to a boil, cover and continue to cook until chicken is tender enough for the meat to fall off... - 43.0414
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Southwest Style Chicken Rice Soup
Combine tomatoes and their juice and onion in blender container or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add chicken, broth, rice, corn, picante sauce, cumin, salt and chili powder; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 10... - 35.4093
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 46.4894
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 46.8288
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 45.516
Grilled Chicken Rolls With Tibetan Rice
1. Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style. Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
2.Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in... - 31.9416
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine chicken, carrot, onion, celery, bay leaf, and water in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; skim fat from broth, reserving broth.
Bone chicken, and cut... - 42.7632
Curried Chicken Soup With Wild Rice
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine together the water, onion, chicken, marjoram, sage and garlic powder. Cover and bring mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and cook over low flame for about 2 to 2 ½ hours for stewing chicken or about... - 46.7435
Grilled Ginger Chicken With Pineapple And Coconut Rice
Drain juice from pineapple into glass measuring cup.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine remaining juice with enough water to equal 2 cups.
Cook and stir rice and coconut in medium saucepan over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add juice... - 36.0802
Quick Chicken Mole Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the cooked rice warm, covered, until the chicken is done.
2. Meanwhile, mince... - 39.0645
Warm Rice And Chicken Salad
1. Combine the water, rice, and A teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover, and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. While the rice is cooking, grate the zest of 1 lemon; then juice it and... - 37.4186
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake
Mix rice, soup, water, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the rice is done.
Uncover... - 34.0787
Aromatic Spiced Chicken And Rice
Place chicken in large pan of boiling water; simmer, covered, until just cooked.
Drain chicken; place in large freezer-safe container, stir in juice and half the spices.
Marinate chicken, covered, in refrigerator 3 hours, [can be prepared ahead to this point;... - 39.9036
Lemon Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over a high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
3) Stir in the lemon zest, juice and chicken, allow to simmer,... - 44.4561