- » Ground Chicken
Ground Chicken Recipes
A number of dishes can be prepared from simple Ground Chicken. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be ground to make chicken mince. With this ground chicken one can make a number of different dishes like meatloaf, ... More »
These delicious Asian wraps are going to give you a pleasant change of taste. Preparing them is so easy, but before that you should get a bunch of rice paper wrappers. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 135.986
Moroccan Mhancha With Ground Chicken And Quail Eggs
Moroccan mhancha with ground chicken and quail eggs is an excellent recipe with the pastry filled with a spicy ground chicken. Here the mhancha is topped with quail eggs that are more nutritious then chicken eggs. Try out this wonderful recipe at home and... - 130.87
Cock-a-doodle-doo these are amazing burgers and I know you will think so too! The sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach mix in the burgers creates a flavor combination your family will love. If ground chicken is not available at your market, Turkey works great... - 123.192
Laab Gai (thai Chicken Salad)
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video. - 118.554
Wegmans Thai Chicken Soup
Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more... - 116.341
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 113.707
Real Texan Lasagna Part 2
Celebrity Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 71.8828
Curry Cream Pasta
1. In a large pan, boil water and cook the pasta as per package directions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and set aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add minced chicken to it.
4. Put the lid on and allow the chicken to cook for 3... - 71.4981
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.318
Skillet Ground Chicken And Eggplant
1. Heat a 10-inch frying pan over medium high temperature.
2. Place the chicken pieces, onion and green pepper.
3. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is brown and onion is clear.
4. Add basil, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 46.772
Ground Chicken Stroganoff
1) Heat non - stick frying pan to medium high temperature.
2) Add ground chicken.
3) After about 2 minutes, add onion and cook for about 2 minutes or more, stirring frequently.
4) Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes or until onion is clear and... - 44.7982
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.2492
Squash And Ground Chicken
1. Prepare squash, using 2 tsps salt and 1 tsp soy sauce. When squash is tender, distribute chicken evenly over the top, sprinkle with remaining soy sauce, and replace pan lid only. Continue cooking until chicken is done (about 3-4 minutes).
2. Mix cornstarch... - 24.9509
Peanuts Chicken Keema Matar
Keema matar is a classical dish which has been served from the Mughal period. A combination of soft peas with ground meat and spices, works really well. I have added peanuts for extra crunchiness. You can avoid it if you like. - 0
Ground meat chicken kebabs are extremely easy to make and make up for an excellent appetizer or side dish, you could roll it with flat bread and make a roll or chop it with some veggies and make an excellent salad. It is extremely versatile and amazingly... - 0
Healthy Chicken Tacos
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We're lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories in... - 0
Pasta And Meatballs Caprese
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cheese, breadcrumb, parsley, ketchup, milk, and beaten egg. Mix well.
2. Drop ground chicken in the bowl and mix to combine. Roll mixture into bite size meatballs.
3. Place a large saute pan on flame and heat oil in... - 0
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0
Chinese (y) Meatballs
How make a great, tasty appetizer from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio: "The inspiration for this appetizer came when I was looking through a very old cookbook and found a recipe which called for finely chopped cooked... - 0
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
How To Bbq Paté Stuffed Chicken Burgers
This is the July 2013 webisode of "Cooking Adventures with Kimberly" for Tonka Live Magazine - with web chef, Kimberly Edwards.
Kimberly shares with you How to BBQ Paté Stuffed Chicken Burgers!
Get outside and enjoy every beautiful day and all the... - 0
How To Make Chicken Kathi Kabobs / Chicken Kabobs
Learn how to make flavorful Chicken Kathi Kabobs. You can serve them as an appetizer, or with rice. They also work great inside a wrap, as a kathi roll or simply roll them up in a roti/paratha and enjoy with mint or tamarind chutney. - 0
How To Make Ground Chicken 65
A new take on an old classic! Bringing the flavors of spices, curry leaves, garlic and ginger etc to ground chicken. A versatile recipe that you can use to make fillings and canapes as well! - 0
Hot And Sour Soup - Indian Chinese
This soup will warm your soul. From Kravings Blog a delicious Indian Chinese version made my the Chinese immigrants from India, this is packed with flavor from the ginger and garlic, spring onions, chicken, chilli sauce, ground pepper, mushrooms, stock,... - 0
Ground Chicken Recipes By Category
Ground Chicken Ingredient: