- » Ground Cherry Jam
Ground Cherry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground cherry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground cherry jam recipes.
Ground Cherry Jam
1. Into a heavy 3- to 4-quart enameled saucepan crush the ground cherries lightly with the back of a wooden spoon.
2. Add the lemon peel and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Cook briskly, uncovered, for 5 minutes until a ground cherry can... - 39.6959
You May Also Like!
Spirited Cherry Jam
Rinse, stem, pit, and chop cherries (3 cups, chopped).
Mix in a heavy kettle with the lemon juice, pectin, and allspice.
Bring to a rolling boil and stir in the sugar and wine; return to rolling boil and boil rapidly 1 minute, stirring... - 32.8211
Tri Cherry Jam
1. Pit cherries and measure with cup.
2. In a food processor or coarsely grind cherries.
3. In a large saucepan, cook ground cherries until skin is soft.
4. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; cook at 218° Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes until... - 38.3889
In a large kettle, combine cherries and raspberries; Stir in sugar.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Add pectin; return to a full rolling boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
Pour hot jam into hot... - 29.4894
Cherry Cream Cones
Grease a large baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cookie dough, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add almonds, powdered sugar, 2 eggs, egg white and almond extract.
Beat until smooth.
Using the back of a teaspoon, spread 2 teaspoons... - 44.1182
Paradise Pear Jam
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add sugar, and return to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
Quickly ladle... - 25.3271
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.2033
1. Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Pat the duckling portions dry with absorbent paper. Prick the skin with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
3. Place the duckling, skin side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting tin. Roast in the oven for about 1 1/4 hours or... - 36.1752
Cherry Bakewell Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use 2 x 20cm round sandwich tins to line with butter and baking paper.
3) In a bowl combine all the cake ingredients and beat with an electric... - 48.4448
Quick Crumb Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large bowl, beat margarine and granulated sugar until creamy.
Stir in egg and lemon peel.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Fold a few tablespoons into mixture.
Add... - 44.4805
Raspberry Baked Alaska
Grease and flour a 6-inch (15-cm) layer cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg and sugar in a small bowl until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour.
Spread batter evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 45.7483