- » Ground Buffalo
Ground Buffalo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground buffalo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground buffalo recipes.
Cook the buffalo in the suet.
Cool and remove all the fat.
Mix all the remaining ingredients with the meat in a Dutch oven.
Cook gently for 2 hours.
Cool and use in pies or tartlets. - 33.1337
Mix all the ingredients together, and shape into a loaf.
Bake on a shallow baking sheet in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 1/4 hours.
Serve. - 29.8128
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Brown the meat.
Add the onions and peppers, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with garlic cheese bread. - 34.3582
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 100.033
1)Wash and Cut the pork ribs into individual riblets.
2)Apply salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
3)Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4)On a baking tray lined with foil place the riblets for 40 minutes flipping them over at 20... - 110.071
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 137.282
BURGER: Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend thoroughly.
Form into patties, and place onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
Cover with wax paper, and refrigerate until required.
SAUCE: Heat the oil in a sauce pan, add the... - 38.0075
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 116.28
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's pie is a great meat pie with different variations across regions. Watch chef Joanie showing how to make Shepherd's Pie on the banks of Trinity river with buffalo meat and potatoes along with other seasonings as well as vegetables. Enjoy the pie... - 123.278
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 122.247
Buffalo Chicken Wings
1. Using kitchen shears, cut each wing into 2 pieces. In a large deep skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat to 365° F or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden in 1 minute. Fry the wings for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, then transfer to... - 31.9673
In this video, chef is making an easy chicken recipe, buffalo wings. All it needs is few simple ingredients from your pantry and deep frying. Here, chef has not given the measurements for ingredients but you can easily make out the quantities from the clearly... - 104.512
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo Chicken Wings is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Buffalo Chicken Wings; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.3337
Cheesy Buffalo Steaks
Preheat oven to broil.
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Cook steaks slightly less than desired taste.
Turn over only once during cooking.
Transfer steaks to a roasting pan.
Cover with sliced cheese, alternating both kinds.
Place in oven 4 inches (10 cm)... - 32.0898
Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for a soup).
Cut chicken wings in half at joint.
In food processor or blender, process golden onion soup mix, butter, vinegar, water, garlic, pepper and cumin until blended; set aside.
Broil chicken 12 minutes or until... - 32.1959
1. Wash and pat the buffalo meat dry
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a large pie plate, place the flour, oregano, coriander, cumin, and allspice and mix well
4. Add the meat to the pan and coat it well with the flour
5. In a... - 45.4228
Buffalo Chicken Fenders
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine hot sauce, paprika and ground red pepper in small bowl; brush on all surfaces of chicken.
Place chicken in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until... - 35.2425
Buffalo Chicken Drumettes
Combine first 10 ingredients in a medium-size nonaluminum bowl; stir well.
Add drummettes to chicken broth mixture.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours.
Remove drummettes from marinade, discording marinade.
Arrange drummettes on rack of a broiler... - 35.6576
Spicy Buffalo Wings
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Seal the ends of wings. Discard or save to utilize in the soup.
3. Wash chicken in cold water and pat dry.
4. In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Blend properly.
5. Add on the top of... - 38.8194
1. Take a heavy large saucepan, place on medium heat and fry onion and bacon together, stirring now and then for 5 minutes, till onions turn tender.
2. Mix buffalo meat, and on medium heat evenly brown the meat. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer,... - 35.0433
Wipe steak dry.
Make a paste of softened butter, salt, pepper, mustard, and paprika.
Rub both sides of the steak with 3 tablespoons of the seasoned butter.
Let the buttered steak sit an hour or so, refrigerated, to absorb flavors.
When ready to... - 42.2692
Buffalo Bill Short Ribs
Season beef ribs with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat; add beef ribs in batches; cook until well browned on all sides.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine beer, Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce, molasses, tomato paste... - 25.8741
1. Prepare the grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) away from fire.
2. To make the marinade, in a small bowl mix together the vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and Tabasco... - 45.1144
Buffalo Chicken Sub Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season all over with chili powder and some salt and black pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons of the butter. Lay the chicken skin side down in the... - 39.3354
Low Carb Buffalo Slaw
This buffalo slaw is filled with meat and veggies. You can use it as a filling in meat pies, in nachos and even eat it as-is. Take a look at the instructional video to learn how the chef prepares it in two minutes flat. - 109.273
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to same saucepan. Cook ground... - 28.2861
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And... - 117.452
Tom's Buffalo Dogs
1)With a paper towel dry the hot dogs to avoid oil splatter. Deep fry the hot dog for 2 minutes at 375 degrees.
2)In a pan pour the buffalo wing sauce and coat the hot dog well.
3)Top the hot dog with minced celery and blue cheese and some... - 109.341
Janice Okun's Buffalo Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, onion, parsley, lemon juice, and vinegar in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. Cover and refrigerate... - 40.1183
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil and oil lightly. In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for 1 minute or just until frothy. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red... - 33.2336
Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
In deep-fat fryer or large heavy skillet heat oil to 375°.
Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup).
Halve chicken wings at joint.
Lightly coat chicken with flour, then carefully drop chicken, a few pieces at a time, into hot oil.
Fry, turning... - 40.1331
Red Curry Buffalo Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 450° and position a rack nearest the top. In a large bowl, whisk 1/2 teaspoon of the red curry paste with the oil. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread the chicken on a large rimmed baking sheet and... - 25.7351
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 117.944
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon wrapped buffalo jalapeno poppers combine the best of the world of spice, buffalo chicken and bacon. We season some chicken buffalo wing style, stuff into jalapenos, and then wrap these with bacon. - 110.502
Hot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a bowl take chicken and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
3) Drizzle little olive oil over it to coat.
4) Pan grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5) Heat a metal or... - 45.8565
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine all the ingredients together well.
3) In a 9x5x3-inch pan coated with cooking spray, place the mixture.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or till done.
5)... - 38.9069
Venison Meatballs With Sauce
In a large bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
Shape into 1 1/2 inch (3.75 cm) meatballs.
In a cast iron skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Pour in 1/2 cup (125 mL) water.
Simmer 20 minutes.
In the same... - 40.029
If you are looking for the best chili recipe, then your search ends here. Chef Scott has come up with a chili recipe that is actually a compilation of award winning chili recipes. He advises many ways of enjoying this dish and one of them is with French fries... - 99.1841
Whenever you go for salad, you should go for some variation. This classic caprese salad is a nice and easy variation, which you can serve within minutes. Follow chef's demonstration and prepare your own. - 98.068
Perfect Pizza Margarita
1. make the dough: In a large bowl, mix the yeast with 1/2 cup of the warm water and the sugar and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of warm water, the 4 cups of flour and the kosher salt and stir until a soft dough forms.... - 30.102
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 169.84
Dutch Oven Lentil Chili
1. Heat oil in a camp chef oven or a large saucepan over the Dutch oven.
2. Throw in the chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook 7 minutes.
3. Add in the lentils, quick cooking bulgar, vegetables broth, water, diced tomatoes, chili powder,... - 0
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 48.1082
Buffaleaux Wings With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Combine cumin, paprika, onion powder, thyme leaves and salt in large bowl; stir in molasses and 1 tablespoon Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce. Remove and discard wing tips. Separate each wing into 2 pieces at the joint. Add chicken pieces to... - 33.0869
Insalata Caprese - Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1. Slice the mozzarella and tomatoes into one-center thick pieces and arrange them in a layer on a plate.
2. Spoon freshly ground black pepper, basil and salt over them.
3. Spoon plenty of extra virgin olive oil before serving.
4. Serve the... - 35.0034
Chewra Kheer (pressed Rice)
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the chewra and cook, stirring on low heat until golden brown.
3 In another pan, bring the milk to a boil with crushed cardamoms.
4 Gradually, stir in the fried chewra.
5 Cook, stirring until the milk... - 42.3419
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Marinated Wings Of Chicken And Other Poultry
Chicken may be the most popular poultry dish that you can find because of the many recipes that originate from different countries around the world. Even children are very fond of eating fried chicken. This is because of the fact that chicken is easier to eat... - 44.3741
Momos Chinese Beef Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup very warm water. Separately, mix the sesame oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt with 3/4 cup very warm water. Combine yeast, water mixture, and flour to make a stiff dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth,... - 37.0899
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718