- » Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef with sweet corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef with sweet corn recipes.
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 45.3831
Ground Beef With Spaghetti Parmigiana
Ground Beef With Spaghetti Parmigiana is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 34.9211
Sweet Sour Red Beans With Beef
Brown the beef in oil, then add the onion and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper, tomatoes and seasonings and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain the beans and corn, then add to beef mixture and heat thoroughly, but do not boil.
Stir in the lemon juice. - 30.1579
Sweet 'n Sour Meatballs
Mix together ground beef, corn flake crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and ginger.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Place in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 10 to 12 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during... - 42.289
Chili Beef And Corn Casserole
Chili beef and corn casserole is a full meal casserole prepared with added rice to it. Flavored with beef broth and zesty tomato paste, the ground beef and corn casserole is flavored with taco seasoning. A layered bake it is finished with a saucy meat topping... - 42.9937
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.639
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 110.135
Sweet And Sour Tongue
To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the onion and cook over very low heat until it is golden.
Add the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon.
Then add 1/4 cup [50 ml.] of lemon juice and the stock, stirring until smooth.
Cover the pan... - 43.3113
Chili In Corn Bread Ring
In heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, 2 tsp (10 mL) chili powder and paprika for 5 minutes or until onion is softened.
Add meat and cook, stirring to break up, until no longer pink.
Add tomatoes and their juices,... - 37.5269
Indian Corn Stew
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until browned. Lower the heat, stir in the green peppers, onion, and garlic and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tender,... - 31.9252
Corn & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a small saucepan combine cornmeal, cumin, 1 1/4 cups cold water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring just to boiling; reduce the heat.
Stir in butter or margarine.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from the... - 45.4056
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, egg, milk and Worcestershire.
Shape into small balls.
Melt shortening in large heavy skillet.
Add meatballs and brown evenly on all sides.
Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, water, vinegar,... - 41.5181
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
Blend together beef, eggs, 1 tsp.corn starch, onion, pepper, nutmeg, salt and garlic.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in skillet and brown meat balls on all sides.
In a large sauce pan, add remaining corn starch to pineapple juice along with soy sauce,... - 35.753
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.333
June The Homemaker - Sweet And Sour Meatless Balls
1. Strain the pineapple juice from the can, reserve the juice separately.
2. In a bowl combine egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the veggie starter and combine well until firm.
4. Make meatballs out of the mixture.
5. Preheat olive... - 109.691
1) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Stir in tomatoes, stock, sprouts, corn and seasoning.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
4) Add in half of cheese and place the... - 43.8721
Autumn Beef Stew
Heat corn oil over medium high heat in a 5 quart Dutch oven.
Add beef, half at a time; brown on all sides.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
Reduce heat; stir in wine, corn syrup, salt, thyme, marjoram, cinnamon and red peppers.
Add beef; bring to a... - 45.5064
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 42.6699
Fruited Beef Stew
In a Dutch oven brown meat, 1/3 at a time, in hot cooking oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Add sweet potatoes, undrained tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cinnamon, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 1/4 hours.
Stir in corn and... - 38.765
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 32.3816
Delicious Beef Salad
Mix together dressing and spices; chill.
Arrange lettuce, roast beef, onions, peppers, corn, cheese and olives on large serving platter.
Serve salad with dressing mixture - 35.0095
Garlicky Beef Fajitas
Trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin strips, and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet; set... - 40.4547
Red Wine And Beef Hash
In a casserole dish, heat oil.
Lightly brown ground beef.
Remove from dish.
In beef cooking fat, saute onions, garlic, pepper, carrot and celery 3-4 minutes.
Fold in meat, tomatoes, red wine, beef broth and concentrate.
Season to taste with salt... - 40.5376
Beef And Lentil Stew With Soy Sauce
Beef And Lentil Stew is a very easy and tasty stew to prepare. Even my husband who is not a stew fan, loved this Beef And Lentil Stew. So do try making it today. - 41.7084
Beef And Turkey Chili
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Drain the meat to remove the fat for 10 minutes.
3.... - 43.414
Quick Beans And Beef
1. In a large frying pan, add oil and fry meat until cooked.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper; cook slowly for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato and seasonings; simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in beans and corn; cook until the ingredients are heated... - 43.6369
Beef And Cheese Fajitas
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine tequila and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in... - 43.276
Vegetable Beef Soup
Warm, hearty, satisfying, and brimming with flavors and garden fresh veggies, vegetable beef soup is comfort food at its most basic. Chockfull of nutritious, colorful vegetables and chunks of beef, this soup will warm you to the bone. Here is the easiest and... - 120.668
Mexican Beef Tacos Or Tostadas
In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until brown; pour off fat.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in tomato paste, water, chili powder, oregano, cumin and hot red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Taste and add salt, pepper, and... - 43.3671
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.8015
Slumgullion - On- A -bun
1. Shape ground beef into a large patty in a kettle or Dutch oven. Brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Add onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato juice, celery and corn and... - 32.2058
Red Flannel Hash With Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil. Wrap the potatoes in foil. Arrange the potatoes, beets, and onion in the pan. Roast for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Let cool, then peel, dice, and place in a large... - 26.8689
Polenta With Wild Mushroom And Meat Ragout
Polenta with wild mushroom and meat ragout can be served as a mediterranean themed meal for lunch or dinner. Filling and savory, the polenta is served with a wild mushroom and meat ragout cooked with onions, red peppers and tomatoes. Sprinkled with cheese and... - 45.6313
No Time Taco Soup
No Time Taco Soup is a great easy recipe, that will leave you with a full pot of soup, in just about 20 minutes. - 127.568
1) Take ground beef and shape into 8 patties of about 3/4 inch thickness. Place the patties in a shallow dish and refrigerate.
2) Right before cooking, stir together meat amriande and water according to label directions.
3) Pour the prepared liquid... - 30.1029
Barbecue Meatball Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, salt, pepper, oats, cheese and liquid smoke.
Form into 18 small meatballs.
Place in 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan.
Top with Tomato Sauce.
Roll out remaining pastry.
Cut into 3-inch rings.
Place around edge of pie.
Bake at 425° for 10... - 42.8586
Slumgullion On A Bun
1) Figure ground beef into a large patty.
2) In a kettle or Dutch oven, brown the patty for 5 minutes on each side, crumbling it up into chunks.
3) Move the chunks to one side and then stir in onion and garlic, sautéing until just tender.
4) Mix in... - 42.9469
Mexican Tamale Pie
Mexican Tamale Pie is a main dish. It is lot of flavor and taste in it. We are using a combination of dry and fresh ingredients. - 122.377
Southwestern Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the salsa and cornstarch.
Set sauce aside.
Stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or just before serving, microwave tortillas, covered with a paper towel, on 100% power... - 45.3008
Taco Salad With Cheddar
Toco Salad has a unque taste. The topping of cheese makes Toco Salad very tasty. The Toco Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 44.9344
1) Soak the kidney beans overnight before cooking them as per packet instructions. Draining the liquid and keep aside for later use.
2) In a blender, add in liver and 1/4 quartered onion and blend into a thick, smooth puree.
3) In a... - 45.8484
A shepherd's pie is an absolute classic. This is a pie attempted over a grill, and if you’re the type to attempt and experiment with the new try a new technique of your favorite pie over the grill! Its a sensational pie to try out. See the video for more... - 95.7353
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.4228
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 45.3992
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 46.9098
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.2769
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.4232
Peppery T-bone Steaks And Chiucorn
Pull back corn husks from each ear of corn leaving husks attached to base.
Remove corn silk.
Fold husks back around corn; tie at the end of each ear with string or a strip of one of the outside corn leaves.
Soak corn in cold water 3 - 4 hours.
Remove from... - 37.3603
Mexicali Meat Pie
Beat egg slightly in mixing bowl.
Add ground beef, corn, cracker crumbs, chili sauce, sweet pepper flakes, onion and oregano.
Press meat mixture firmly into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread Topping on Filling.
Top... - 42.9978
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the onion, carrot, pepper and chilli and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients except for sweet-corn and kidney beans, season well.
Cover and bring to the boil and simmer over a... - 44.7348
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 105.498
Saucy Spaghetti Squash Ole
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Use a fork to shred and separate the spaghetti squash into strands.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large... - 42.2678
Stuffed Cabbage With Rice
1) Cut off the cabbage top, trim the stalk end and discard any large outer leaves.
2) Remove the cabbage core with a sharp knife, leaving three leaves thick shell.
3) In the wok, saute the bacon and onion, until the onion is soft but... - 44.4857
Italian Sausage Meatballs
This particular recipe is a very savory and meaty dish that you can eat alone or with pasta...either way it's delicious! *For the spicy lovers, you can sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper on top of the meatballs for an extra kick of flavor!* - 30.9451
South Of The Border Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together half of the chili salsa, water, parsley, vinegar, cornstarch, sugar, cumin, pepper, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Preheat a wok or large... - 44.4912
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 96.1117
Homemade Sloppy Joe
There cannot be anything more All-American than these nice and juicy Homemade Sloppy Joes! In case if you haven't tried this yet, then this is your chance to get started! Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit, folks! - 124.577
1. Season duckling with salt, pepper and thyme from inside and outside.
2. Using a knife or fork, prick skin of duck.
3. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place the seasoned duckling and roast in preheated... - 45.8607
Warm Fajita Salad
For sauce, in a small bowl combine lime juice, broth, cilantro, cornstarch, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and black pepper; toss to coat.
Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking... - 40.4989