- » Ground Beef Tofu
Ground Beef Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef tofu recipes.
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 46.9878
Fried Bean Curd Appetizers
Cut the fresh bean curd into twelve 11/2 x 11/2 X3/4 inch pieces.
Combine the ground beef, soy sauce, and the mirin.
Mound 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture atop each tofu piece, pressing firmly.
Carefully roll each appetizer in dry tempura mix.
Carefully... - 40.4063
Beef And Tofu Spaghetti Sauce
1. Saute the onion, pepper and garlic in the oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-low heat until the onions are soft, about 8 minutes.
2. Raise the heat to high. Add the beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Cook until the beef loses its red... - 32.5152
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 106.228
Korean Food: Tofu Soybeanpaste Soup (두부 된장찌개)
On a cold and rainy night, when you are craving for something to warm your toes and fill your tummy, try this comforting, cure-all soup. It is spicy and fresh, and easy to make. You can make this into a meatless soup by using just tofu and substituting... - 110.67
No Beef Steaks
1) Slice tofu into 8 pieces.
2) In a mixing bowl, allow sugar, ginger and garlic to be dissolved in vegetable broth and soya sauce and then stir in mustard.
3) Marinate tofu in this mixture and then refrigerate, covered for 1 1/2... - 42.2779
Tofu Stroganoff On Wild Rice
1 In a 3-quart saucepan, heat wild rice and water to boiling.Reduce heat ,cover and simmer for 40 to 50 minutes.
2 In a blender or food processor add 1 pack of tofu,sour cream,tomato paste,garlic,1 teaspoon soy sauce,salt and red pepper.Cover and blend... - 45.6418
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 112.194
Sesame Tofu Meatballs
Stir Dry Roasted Sesame Seeds into Spicy Soy Sauce Dip.
Prepare Meatball Mixture.
In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meatballs and fry 8 to 10 minutes, turning often to brown on all sides.
Drain well. - 36.0539
People mostly don’t like tofu, because of its texture and bland taste. Let me show an awesome tofu dish. Simple and spicy!! A great dish to add to your tofu recipe repertoire! - 99.1056
Turkey Tofu Burger
In a medium bowl, mash Tofu with a potato masher.
In a large bowl, mix ground turkey and mashed Tofu. Add bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Add garlic powder (if desired). Mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.... - 30.1662
Ma Po Tofu Bean Curd Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the bean-curd cut it into 1/2" (1cm) square cubes.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 2-3 minutes to harden.
3. Remove and drain.
4. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the beef for about 1 minute until the... - 42.8473
Tomatoes With A Spinach And Tofu Stuffing
1) Halve tomatoes horizontally, scoop out seeds with a spoon and discard the seeds.
2) With a sharp knife, cut out and reserve the tomato pulp.
3) Cut 1 tablespoon of the pulp to bite size pieces. Keep aside. Reserve the rest for later... - 43.0434
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.216
Healthy Pan-fried Minced Cutlet (menchi Katsu)
Menchi Katsu" is minced cutlet. It is kind of croquette, made from the mixture of ground meat (beef or pork, or both) and minced cabbage, breaded and deep-fried. Certainly my darling's favorite food, but it is high in calories!!! Therefore, I came up with... - 101.728
Hearty Vegetable Stew
In large saucepan, heat oil until hot.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, thyme, bouillon, garlic powder, salt (if used), pepper, potatoes and carrots.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add... - 39.8755
Perila And Beef Jeon
1. In a mixing bowl combine ground beef with salt and black pepper and cooking wine, mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Finely chop the onion, carrots, garlic and green onions, set aside.
3. Wash the tofu and pat them dry with paper towel and... - 123.576
In a large bowl, mix the beef, tofu, onions, bread crumbs, ketchup, egg and oregano.
Form into 1 patty (or 2 patties).
Cook in a no-stick frying pan over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Serve in the roll. - 33.9953
Joe's Special Stuffed Pita's
1) Into a skillet, fry the meat till evenly browned
2) Using a knife, chop the onion roughly
3) Cut the tofu onto cubes
4) Add the onion to the beef
5) Mix together the tofu, oregano, marjoram, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to the beef and cook... - 45.3411
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.623
First prepare the meatballs.
Combine the beef, spring onions (scallions), ginger, flour, soy sauce, eggs and monosodium glutamate to taste in a large bowl.
Using the palm of your hand, gently shape the mixture into small balls, about 2 1/2 cm./lin.
in... - 42.039
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 109.804
Looking out for a old fashioned barbecue, quite plain, I would call it Sloppy Joes. You can use Barbecue Style Tofu Burgers with tomato sauce for this Sloppy Joes recipe. A gret one to go after! - 30.6711
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두)
Dumplings make wonderful party appetizers. Watch this video to learn how to make two types of Korean style dumplings. The main ingredients for both are garlic chives, cabbage and cellophane noodles. For your vegetarian guests make tofu dumplings and for the... - 124.858
1)Place vermicelli in water and add salt to it. Bring to boil and strain.
2)In a deep frying pan, warm some oil. Add in beef strips and stir fry.
3)Now add garlic, green onion and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes. Add in prawns, mushrooms and fry for... - 40.9259
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 131.462
In a small saucepan, combine tofu, 1 c. (250 mL) of the water, 2 T. (30 mL) of the chopped onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Put the mixture in food processor.
Add pasta sauce and process until... - 41.5894
Oriental Vegetable Toss
In small bowl soak mushrooms in enough warm water to cover for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Break off tips of fresh pea pods and remove strings.
Halve pea pods lengthwise; set aside.
Dissolve bouillon granules in... - 42.2629
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 122.66
Vegan Sui Jao (chinese Boiled Dumplings)
1. Mix TVP with hot water and soy sauce, cover and let sit for five minutes.
2. In blender (or Magic Bullet blender), blend together garlic, ginger, green onion, coriander, mushroom flavouring, light soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce until smooth.
3. Add... - 47.8223
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 126.12
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 130.5