- » Ground Beef Rice Corn
Ground Beef Rice Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef rice corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef rice corn recipes.
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 45.1663
Chili Beef And Corn Casserole
Chili beef and corn casserole is a full meal casserole prepared with added rice to it. Flavored with beef broth and zesty tomato paste, the ground beef and corn casserole is flavored with taco seasoning. A layered bake it is finished with a saucy meat topping... - 42.7971
Seven Layer Casserole
This Seven Layer Casserole is a perfect party treat! Though slightly difficult to make, this Seven Layer Casserole is worth the effort ! Try this dish yourself and tell me if you like it ! - 40.0571
Then mix all ingredients in order given.
Pour into greased casserole dish.
Top with crushed corn flakes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F. - 32.6698
Beef With Snow Peas & Baby Corn
Brown ground beef in wok or large skillet.
Add garlic; cook until tender.
Wipe out wok with paper towel.
Heat vegetable oil in wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas and red peppers; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 42.5772
Man Cooked Beef Meal
Combine ground beef and onion in 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
Stir in soup, chili sauce, chili powder, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Spread evenly in bottom of pan.
Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on package.
Pour over... - 39.278
Texas Beef Skillet
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained beans, rice, water, green pepper, chili powder, salt, and garlic salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20... - 36.5797
Beef And Rice Dinner
Place ground beef in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once or twice during microwaving to break the meat apart.
Drain to remove excess drippings, if necessary.
Arrange rice in a single layer in a 2-quart casserole.
Spread corn... - 40.8051
Indian Corn Stew
This indian corn stew is a meaty stew made with added beef to it. Cooked with fresh vegetables and ground beef, the indian corn stew is flavored with garlic, worcestershire sauce and seasoned to taste. Simmered to a finish, it can be served with rice or as... - 38.1028
Beef Rice And Eggplant Casserole
Dram and mash the eggplant.
Brown the beef in 3 tablespoons of the butter or oil.
Add the onion and green pepper, and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
Mix together the eggplant, meat mixture, parsley, salt and pepper, and rice.
Turn into a... - 42.6267
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 43.3978
Hamburger Deluxe Logs
Mix all above ingredients except mushroom soup and corn flakes.
Form into wiener-shaped logs.
Roll in crushed corn flakes and brown in hot fat.
Place in 9x13 inch or larger baking casserole and cover with heated mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water.
Bake at... - 35.857
Healthy Choice Mexican Beef And Rice
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pepper and onion; cook and stir until tender.
Crumble beef into skillet and cook about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover... - 36.0803
Salsa Beef And Rice Casserole
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl; stir in corn and salsa.
2. Add beef to skillet; cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until... - 28.516
Indian Corn Stew
This indian coen stew recipe is a beef and vegetable stew recipe. Flavored with tomato soup and worcestershire sauce, the indian corn stew is simple and a filling meal when served with rice or dinner bread. - 39.4606
Beef Patties In Sauce
Mix together all ingredients except tomato sauce, garlic powder and cheese.
Shape into 8 patties.
Place in a 13x9x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 10 to 14 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Rearrange patties once... - 43.101
Wild Rice Hot Dish
Cook rice in consomme (water may be added if too thick.)
Saute onions, celery, parsley and mushrooms in oil.
Fry sausage and ground beef in separate pan, draining off fat.
Combine all, including thyme, salt and pepper and bake in a casserole 1 hour at 325... - 39.1131
Brown the beef, onion and green pepper in 3 tablespoons fat, stirring with fork to separate beef.
Add the tomato sauce, corn, olives and seasonings, then simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, until mixture is heated through and flavors are blended.
Serve hot with... - 29.3685
Hamburger Skillet Meal
Combine the hamburger, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Fry in a heavy skillet, stirring frequently, until well browned.
Cover with the corn and onions.
Sprinkle the remaining salt over the onions and add the tomatoes, but do not stir.
Add the tomato... - 34.2266
Cook the ground chuck, bacon, onion, salt and pepper in a large, heavy kettle until brown, stirring frequently.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Add the peas, butter beans and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are done, adding water, if needed.
Add the... - 37.2385
Curried Meatball Kebobs With Rice
1) Combine the beef, cracker crumbs, soy sauce, onion, garlic and curry powder.
2) Shape the meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Then thread the meatballs, pineapple chunks and green pepper alternately on the 4 skewers.
3) Blend the corn syrup and... - 43.1088
Seven Layer Casserole
Seven Layer Casserole has a great taste. The rice and beef gives the Seven Layer Casserole Sole taste. Must catch it - 42.0999
Garden Taco Rice
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and cheese; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Remove from... - 41.6572
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 46.6957
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. - 98.6795
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together 1 can tomato sauce, uncooked rice, 1 cup water, onion, green pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3. Into a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture and spread beef on... - 48.3343
Texas Beef Skillet
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till beef is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Sprinkle meat mixture with chili powder, salt, and garlic salt.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained beans, uncooked rice, water, and green pepper; Cover and simmer,... - 36.6925
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together cheese, beef and 1 teaspoon salt. Shape the mixture into 12 balls of equal size.
3) Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Add the balls and brown them evenly.
4)... - 44.1776
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, meat, salt, pepper and 1.4 cup of onion, Bind with a beaten egg and shape into small balls, roughly the size of a walnut. Place in a cold place for about 40... - 45.3731
Ann's Glorified Hamburger
Ann'S Glorified Hamburger is a wonderfully delicious meat dish. The well flavored and filling dish is sinfully tempting and perfect for your weekend luncheon! Try this brilliant Ann'S Glorified Hamburger recipe. - 38.249
Quick Chili Rice Dinner
Brown beef and onion in skillet.
Add spices, corn, green pepper, tomato sauce, and water.
Cover and bring to a full boil, stirring occasionally.
Stir in rice; reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Good for when time is limited;... - 40.251
In a mixing bowl combine the meat, rice, salt, pepper and allspice.
Knead until well blended.
Divide the mixture into fifteen balls.
Make a hole in each ball with your finger and fill the hollow with a mixture of pine nuts and parsley.
Seal and roll the balls... - 32.2097
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Authentic spanish Rice
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add beef, tomatoes, chilies, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil; lower heat.
2. Stir in rice, corn, onion, and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water. Cover and simmer... - 33.5337
Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil.
Knead well by hand.
Form into one and a half inch patties.
Fry the kuftas in heated oil until browned and cooked through.
Serve hot with rice or fried potatoes.
Variations: If you wish you can... - 39.5666
Baked Liver And Rice
In saucepan combine uncooked rice and 2 cups water; bring to boiling, stirring once or twice.
Simmer, uncovered, till water is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
Add milk; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till the rice is tender, 10 to 15... - 39.2208
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.73
This is a traditional South African recipe, which comes from the great culinary tradition of the Cape Malays -- originally brought in as slaves in the 17th century. It's easy and plain, but great with meats like venison, corned beef tongue or any meat with... - 34.2562
In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place layer of uncooked rice.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and dash pepper; pour over 1 can of tomato sauce and the hot water.
Add a layer of onion and green pepper, then a layer of ground beef.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon... - 43.2952
Meat-rice Stuffed Grape Leaves Dolma
Rinse the grape leaves in hot water and remove the stems.
Soak the leaves in water and wash several times to remove the sulphur smell.
Wash the rice and set aside.
To prepare the filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the rice with the meat,... - 41.7844
Stuffed Cabbage With Rice
1) Cut off the cabbage top, trim the stalk end and discard any large outer leaves.
2) Remove the cabbage core with a sharp knife, leaving three leaves thick shell.
3) In the wok, saute the bacon and onion, until the onion is soft but... - 44.2842
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Spicy Beef Mexican
Fry Onions in oil.
Add Ground Beef, Cook and Stir Until Brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, corn and seasoning then simmer gently about 30 minutes.
Serve with rice, corn bread or hamburger roll. - 30.2299
Apple Beef Patties
Combine first 5 ingredients, 1/2 cup water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shape into 5 thick patties; place in shallow baking pan.
Drain 5 apple rings, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Press 1 ring onto each patty.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes.
Combine apple and... - 35.7295
Beef Squash Pot
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a colander or strainer with paper towels.
3. Take a large, heavy skillet or wok and heat it over medium heat.
4. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes,... - 43.68
Apple Beef Patties
1. In a bowl combine beef, rice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, water and salt.
2. Shape into 5 thick patties and place in shallow baking pan.
3. Drain 5 apple rings, reserving.1/2 cup syrup and press 1 ring onto each patty.
4. Bake uncovered at 350° for... - 44.1649
1. Saute the onion and garlic in butter and when soft add the ground beef. When the beef is brown add chilli powder, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the rice and vegetables, bring to... - 35.8914
Texas Beef Skillet
Brown the ground beef and onion in skillet over medium heat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in chili powder, salt, garlic salt, tomatoes, beans, rice, water, and green pepper.
Cover and reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
Top with... - 41.1116
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 34.9205
Stuffed Beef Rolls
With a wooden mallet pound the beef slices until very thin.
Sprinkle with salt.
In a skillet saute the ground meat with the rice for about five minutes.
Add the carrot, garlic, salt, pepper and allspice.
Place the ground beef mixture in the center... - 41.7175
Liver And Beef Loaf
Blend all ingredients together.
Turn into an oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 1 hour. - 32.7344
Gangbang Mexican Beef With Olives
Brown diced beef in oil with ground beef, garlic, green peppers and onions.
Add tomato paste, Tabasco and chili powder, salt and pepper.
Cover with chicken broth.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add corn kernels with liquid.
Simmer another 40 minutes until most of liquid... - 44.9374
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Texas Beef Skillet
Texas Beef Skillet is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Texas Beef Skillet recipe. - 36.641
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
2. Return the entire meat to the pan and add the water and salt; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours or till meat is nearly tender.
4. Combine... - 43.2333
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Beef And Apple Balls
1. Grease 3 or 4 large and shallow baking pans with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a food processor or food chopper, finely mince and chop the beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers
4. Tip the mixture into a large... - 47.031
Chili For Two
In frying pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic until meat browns.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato soup, undrained kidney beans, chili powder, salt, basil and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes. - 34.8235
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Cook onion and beef until browned, turning only occasionally, about 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine browned meat mixture with garbanzos, corn, chili, olives, rice, salt, oregano, and thyme. Put in... - 30.0633
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix beef, cheese, and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Combine and lightly make into 12 balls.
4) In frying pan heat butter or margarine and brown the balls.
5) Arrange in 8-cup baking dish. Add rice in... - 47.5471
Zesty Stuffed Peppers
In a large kettle over medium-high heat, blanch peppers in boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Loosely stuff into... - 37.6573
Cook the rice in 4 quarts of boiling salted water for 12 minutes.
Drain and set it aside.
In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the onion and cook only until transparent.
Set aside in the skillet.
Put the raw liver through a grinder until... - 44.3371
Hawaiian Loco Moco
When looking to play up with ingredients in your kitchen, this tropical style treat could make for a lovely treat. This Hawaiian favorite may sound queer, but is nothing less than a delicacy. The very wonder of steamed rice topped with a thick gravy, a sunny... - 108.953
Saute meat with garlic and onion powders in a lightly greased skillet about 5 minutes, or until done.
Blend salt, liquid pepper, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Add this mixture and remaining ingredients to ground beef.
Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Top... - 34.5721
Brown salt pork.
Add remaining ingredients, except last 2.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add corn and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for a few minutes longer to reheat.
Drain broth and serve separately with... - 34.0281
Hamburger Stuffed Pepper
Fry onion in butter slowly until soft; add ground beef and cook until it loses its red color.
Add tomatoes from the can (save the juice), paprika, garlic and corn.
Stir together, then add raw rice.
Cut green pepper in half, removing seeds, and place one half... - 40.3376
Beefy Baked Beans With Bacon Slices
1) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
2) Cook the ground meat and drain properly.
3) Mix beef with next six ingredients and mix them well.
4) Pour the mixture into the baking dish and put bacon slices on top.
5)... - 41.3631
Combine beef, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Shape into small meatballs.
Combine egg, flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a small amount of pepper.
Beat until smooth.
Heat oil and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in large frying pan.
Gently place... - 42.9133
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.9283
Pepperpot Guyanese Style
1. In a large pot, put the cow foot. Pour water to cover it and bring it to boil. Simmer till the cow foot is cooked.
2. Trim the fat from the corned beef and oxtail. Cut the corned beef into cubes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to... - 100.154
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven over medium heat, brown meat in oil; drain.
Add the next eight ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add carrots; return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tomatoes, beans, corn and... - 41.9865
Flank Steak Oriental
Partially freeze flank steak.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice each half into 1/4-inch strips.
Place vegetables in a large, heavy pan.
Add the 3/4 cup water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and boil 5 minutes over high heat until celery is tender but still... - 43.3202
1) Into a frying pan, pour in some oil and fry the beef
2) Chop the onions coarsely and add to the beef
3) Saute till the onions begins to soften
4) Drain the excess fat
5) Using the fingers, break up the tomatoes and add to the beef with vinegar,... - 46.2379
Red And Yellow Stuffed Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and let steam in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Working over... - 32.5616
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 105.954
Combine beef, salt, pepper, eggs, parsley, cracker crumbs and milk; mix well.
Shape into 40 small balls.
Coat balls with flour; brown in oil in 10-quart kettle.
Add 6 cups water and remaining ingredients except Mexicorn.
Bring to a boil; cover.
Reduce heat;... - 38.7117
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 96.6962
Vegetable Stroganoff With Pilaf
1. Blanch carrots and cauliflower separately for 4-5 minutes.
2. Blanch French beans for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water.
3. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
4. Wash rice and soak in cold water for 20 minutes
5. Drain the rice in a strainer for... - 47.2737
1. Chop mushrooms into bite sized pieces
2. In a saucepan, add mushrooms onions, stock, lemon juice and tomato puree and bring to a boil. Cover and let it simmer for about 20 minutes till onions are tender.
3. Seperately blend... - 40.4048
Festive Stuffed Peppers
1) Take a small bowl to combine ¼ cup of soup with water.
2) In a 8X8 inch baking dish, pour this soup mixture and keep the baking dish aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking... - 42.6248
Monterey Baked Salad
Saute meat with garlic and onion powders in a lightly greased skillet about 10 minutes, or until done.
Blend salt, Tabasco, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Add this mixture and remaining ingredients, except corn chips, to ground beef.
Turn mixture into a greased... - 36.1559
Mix all and simmer until heated through.
Can add rice, barley or macaroni to taste. - 26.6721
Creole Stuffed Peppers
Remove core, membrane, and seeds from peppers.
Saute'ground beef and 1/4 cup onion (adding oil only if necessary) until meat is browned.
Remove from heat and stir in rice, salt, and pepper.
In a medium-sized skillet, saute' remaining onion, celery, and garlic... - 40.0428
Mormon Whole Meal Soup
Melt butter, add meat and brown.
Add water and bring to a full rolling boil.
Bring back to a boil.
Add rice and seasonings.
Simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 35.2935
Omar Khayam Pilaf
To prepare the meatballs, in a mixing bowl combine the meat, onion, bread crumbs, tomato paste, savory, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Knead all the ingredients lightly but thoroughly.
Form into marble-size balls.
Fry them in a heavy skillet in the heated... - 41.4252
Yummy Meat Balls
1. Grease a casserole dish
2. Preheat oven to 375°
3. Mix the ground meats, onions, rice, crumbs, egg and the seasonings
4. Shape the mixture into large golf balls
5. Place the balls into the greased casserole dish
6. Dilute the soup... - 41.0375
Armenian Emperor Soup
Combine the rice and water in a pan.
Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, combine the meat, onion, parsley, salt, black pepper and allspice.
Stir in... - 42.34
Rolled And Stuffed Cottelette
Pound the lamb chops with a mallet until thin.
Sprinkle with the salt and set aside.
In a skillet saute the four tablespoons of ground meat with the rice for about five minutes.
Add the garlic, salt, pepper and allspice.
Place a spoonful of the rice mixture... - 41.0944
Spiced With Cumin Ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Shape into one- or one and a half inch balls.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees about twenty minutes.
Or, if you wish, deepfry the meatballs in corn oil until brown and the meatballs are... - 33.155
Eggplant With Hat
Wash and trim the eggplants.
Remove the peel by cutting in three vertical lines.
Make two lengthwise cuts in each eggplant.
In a bowl mix the meat with the salt, peppers, and allspice.
Divide into five balls.
Place one ball on each stem end of the... - 37.0123
1) In a bowl, add ingredients to combine.
2) Mix all together with hands.
3) Prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) In a saucepan, place the balls in sauce.
5) Simmer the sauce for 2 hours.
6) Serve the balls warm with rice. - 42.7467
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.3629
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the onion, carrot, pepper and chilli and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients except for sweet-corn and kidney beans, season well.
Cover and bring to the boil and simmer over a... - 44.5346
Portuguese Cabbage Rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove core from cabbage, leaving head intact.
Into a large pan of boiling water place cabbage head.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Lift out carefully; drain.
Remove 16 to 20 outer leaves; pat dry.
In a skillet over medium... - 41.7884
Skillet Sausage Casserole
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes, stirring to crumble. Set aside.
3. Add onion and next 3 ingredients to pan; cook 4 minutes or until onion is... - 34.8493