- » Ground Beef Mexican Dip
Ground Beef Mexican Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef mexican dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef mexican dip recipes.
Mexican Velveeta Dip
Mexican Dip is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Mexican Dip is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 27.6911
Quick And Comforting Mexican Meat And Cheese Dip
On nights when you feel like bingeing on something delicious, this Mexican style treat will satisfy. It's so good and so super easy that it's likely to become a weeknight favorite. Get streaming the recipe video and preparing this dish a la the Betty style. - 99.9676
Layered Taco Dip
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to... - 113.374
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 38.7161
Combine beef and yellow onion in 2-quart casserole and cook on High 5 minutes, stirring once to crumble beef.
Add catsup, chili powder garlic salt, cumin, oregano and hot pepper sauce and blend well.
Puree beans in processor or blender and stir into beef... - 37.174
1) In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion and cook till meat is browned.
2) Stir and crumble, then drain well.
3) Mix in the next 5 ingredients.
4) Place a lid over. Lower heat, and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5) Transfer the mix to a... - 38.2601
Hot Taco Dip
Add taco seasoning and water to ground beef, simmer until liquid is absorbed.
Add refried beans and beat until smooth.
Spread into 9x13 inch pan.
Top with sour cream or IMO.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese bubbles. - 26.9986
1. Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add meat and half the onions and sauté until meat is brown and cooked.
3. Stir in catsup, chili powder, and salt.
4. Add beans and liquid.
5. Using the back of the spoon, mash beans in the... - 42.4589
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 41.0914
Michelle's Taco Dip
1. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except chips with cover low for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve hot with tortilla chips. - 27.8875
Beefy Guacamole Dip
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly drain fat.
Add Spices & Seasonings for Tacos and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 33.6843
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 27.4979
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 39.379
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 32.9071
In a large saucepan, brown beef.
Add water, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes; drain.
Add the next six ingredients; mix well.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.1066
Hearty Mexican Casserole
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in ham, taco sauce, dry taco seasoning mix, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Top with frozen spinach.
Cover and cook till spinach is thawed, break-ing up... - 38.4856
Mexican Chilli Beef Cups
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Stir in soup; cool.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Dip top of each in cornmeal; lightly press cornmeal into biscuit.
Place each biscuit cornmeal-side-down in ungreased muffin cup;... - 34.5618
Mexican Beef Bake
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring often, until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft; spoon off and discard any fat, then stir in catsup and chili powder.
Season to taste with salt and... - 45.0339
Mexican Beef Bake
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft about 10 minutes; discard drippings, then stir in catsup and chili powder.
Season to taste with salt and... - 45.2553
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 37.3583
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 30.8468
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 41.9285
Pinto Bean Dip
Insert metal blade.
Chop onion place in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris, and add to pan along with beer, broth, bay leaf, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer until beans... - 42.3336
Remove the frozen avocado dip from container; place in small bowl.
Cook at MEDIUM LOW or COOK POWER 3 (30%) for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and tomato.
In another bowl combine the corn chips, milk, Worcestershire, and onion salt; mix... - 44.0436
Mexican Won Tons
1) In a saute pan, heat oil and cook the ground meat.
2) Let cool.
3) On an egg roll wrapper, place 1/2 tablespoon of the meat. Roll up the wrapper like a burrito. Repeat the process until all the meat is used up.
4) In a heavy wok, add enough... - 38.1453
Diego Rivera Mexican Strata
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet heat oil and saute beef with chopped onion till meat and onion is cooked.
3) Stir in dry taco seasoning and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Spread retried beans in the bottom... - 43.97
Mexican Com Bread
1) In a bowl, mix corn, corn-meal, baking soda, salt, oil, milk, eggs, and taco sauce.
2) Into a slow cooker, transfer half of that mixture.
3) On top of the corn-meal mixture, evenly spread cheese, onion, garlic, green chilies, and ground beef.
4)... - 41.0319
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 47.2517
Lynn's Beef Burritos
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beef Burritos. This is great for dinner and are delicious leftover. - 0
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 99.8204
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Barbara's Chili Cheese Dip
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips and stir well.
3. Cook with cover on High for 1 hour stirring such that cheese is melted.
4. Serve... - 33.8378
To make hot sauce, in saucepan combine mushroom soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and green chili peppers; heat till bubbly.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot sauce just till tortillas become limp.
(Or, heat some cooking oil in a small skillet; dip tortillas in... - 37.3881
Rolled Beef Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil, and dip into heated chile sauce.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons ground beef filling down center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with about 2 teaspoons onions.
Roll tortilla around filling and place, seam side down, in an ungreased 9 by 13-inch... - 29.9907
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.5689
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 42.7654
Beef Enchiladas With Cheese
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crumble beef.
2. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir twice while cooking.
3. Drain excess fat.
4. Add 1 cup cheese and olives to meat.
5. In 2-1/2-quart casserole, blend tomato paste with enchilada-sauce mix.
6. Add water... - 42.6561
Spiced Beef Enchiladas
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Sprinkle beef with salt. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes; remove with slotted spoon to plate. Repeat... - 34.9639
Tamale Pie With Cheese & Cornmeal
1) In a bowl, mix cornmeal, milk, and egg. Mix well.
2) Then add in meat, chili seasoning mix, tomatoes, and corn. Blend well.
3) Transfer the contents into a slow cooker.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and on Low 3... - 38.5225
1) Prepare the cornmeal a day in advance. In a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes thick.
2) ... - 46.2028
Brown ground beef in large skillet.
Drain excess fat; add taco seasoning mix and water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put tostados in bowl and remaining ingredients in individual bowls around table.
Serve meat in... - 39.4984
Brown meat and onion; add seasonings.
Dip each tortilla in warm oil.
On each one, spoon 2 tablespoons sauce, a generous tablespoon of filling and a sprinkling of cheese; roll up and place close together in large pan.
Pour remaining sauce and cheese over... - 34.2922
In a 10-inch skillet brown the ground beef and onion; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies.
Reduce heat (220°); cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small 6-inch skillet dip the... - 44.1887
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 37.6431
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef until crumbly; drain off excess fat.
In mixing bowl, combine dry enchilada sauce mix with tomato sauce, salt, and water; stir in onion, olives, and browned beef.
Line slow-cooking pot with foil by... - 43.4957
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 47.3987
Super Bowl Super Dip
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In slow cooker add beef and cheese and cook on High for 45 minutes with cover, with occasional stirring such that cheese melts.
3. Add salsa lower heat to Low and cook such... - 27.1477
Just Dip It
Brown ground chuck or turkey.
Cut Velveeta cheese into slices.
Combine picante salsa, beef, and cheese in bowl.
Place bowl in microwave oven for ten minutes.
Note: stop microwave every two minutes to stir.
Enjoy. - 23.2922
Tempeh For My Nachos?!
Tempeh is used instead of ground beef to make a yummy take on nachos! Eat them while watching your favorite game or movie! - 107.863
How To Make Restaurant Style Salsa - Bloopers At The End!
This recipe is a must for your Mexican food parties. It is one of the healthiest Mexican recipes out there. It goes great with most foods other than Mexican as well. Try it on your eggs for breakfast, or chicken, beef or pork - 123.417
1 Melt the cheese in the evaporated milk.
2 Fry ground beef until browned. Add salt and garlic salt. Pour off fat.
3 Dip tortillas into 1/2 inch of hot shortening on each side until soft.
4 Place ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole dish, starting with... - 35.7566
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 92.654
Sopa De Albondigas
Force tomatoes through a sieve.
Add bouillon, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and the water.
Bring to boil and boil until about one fourth of the liquid is evaporated.
Dip bread into cold water, squeeze dry, and add to meat.
Add remaining salt... - 40.3232
Spicy Meat Filled Chiles Rellenos
1 Cook the meat in the water. When done, grind or puree meat in an electric blender. Mix in 1 teaspoon salt, the spices, garlic, onion and raisins.
2 Add enough of the meat broth to moisten. Cook until thick. Parch and peel fresh green chiles or soak dried... - 34.7296
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Heat salt in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add beef and cook until crumbly.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion, spinach, oregano, pepper, and Parmesan cheese; cover and cook until spinach is hot through.
Meanwhile, combine tomato soup... - 39.7254
Restaurant Style Enchilada Casserole
On Range Top: In medium skillet dip tortillas, one at a time, in small amount of hot cooking oil just till limp, but not crisp, about 5 to 10 seconds for each.
Drain tortillas well on paper toweling; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine flour, salt, and... - 43.13