Beef Potato Skillet
- » Ground Beef Egg Potato Skillet
Ground Beef Egg Potato Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef egg potato skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef egg potato skillet recipes.
Skillet Beef Loaf Dinner
Combine the egg, crumbs, catsup, minced onion, 1 teaspoon salt and Worcestershire sauce, then add the beef and mix thoroughly with a fork.
Shape into a thick 6-inch patty.
Place the beef patty in the center of a large skillet with oil, then sprinkle the... - 42.0355
Combine the ground beef, wheat germ, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic, milk and egg and mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown on both sides in shortening in a large skillet.
Pour off grease and add the water.
Sprinkle potatoes over patties and... - 36.8862
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup tomato sauce and shape into 16 balls.
Brown in the oil in a skillet.
Add the vegetables, water, remaining salt and remaining tomato sauce and mix... - 36.8445
Cloud Covered Casserole
This Cloud Covered Casserole tastes awesome ! I believe the potato and egg clouds over beef have given the Cloud Covered Casserole its name ! Try out the Cloud covered casserole and tell me if oyu like it! - 42.4019
Salisbury Steak Skillet Supper
1. In medium bowl, with fork, combine bread crumbs, egg, catsup and salt until well blended and mix in ground beef.
2. Shape into a large patty about 1 inch thick.
3. In large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil and brown beef patty or Salisbury... - 42.3085
Barbecued Hamburger Potato Casserole
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until done, then drain and mash well.
Add the butter and mix.
Add milk and egg and beat well.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, ground beef and... - 31.0678
These Swedish Meatballs are absolutely yummy ! Thet make great lunch or dinner mates for your main courses. You can also serve the Seatballs up with savory dips as an evening snack! What do you say? - 41.8505
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 94.1246
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 39.6463
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Hamburger skillet stew is a filling and heavy stew made with ground beef and breadcrumbs. Cooked with eggs, and flavored with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, onion, carrots, potatoes and green beans, the hamburger skillet stew can be served with rice or... - 38.2128
Meat Ball Garden Skillet
To prepare Meat Balls: Cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter till it's tender but not brown.
(Use same large skillet you'll need later; save washing two skillets.) Combine ground beef and ground veal with next 5 ingredients.
(This mixture should... - 47.0355
Family Skillet Supper
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup water, onion, crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 2 loaves.
In 12-inch skillet brown the meat loaves in margarine.
Spoon off fat.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle... - 44.7677
Lightly toss the ground beef, egg yolks, cream, onion, capers, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper in a bowl.
Add potatoes and beets and mix well.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Shape the mixture into patties about 3/4 inch thick.
Brown on both sides in heated... - 34.1721
Tasty Beef Rolls And Potatoes
Wash and pare potatoes; cut into 1-inch chunks.
Mix beef, bread soaked in milk, egg, salt, and pepper.
Divide into 10 rectangular, or smaller squares if preferred.
Spread each rectangle with about 1/8 tea spoon mustard and sprinkle with chopped... - 44.4709
Beef Pie With Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Sauté the onion in oil until transparent before adding the beef and browning it.
4. Add the Tabasco, parsley, olives, raisins and salt to the... - 44.7705
Sweet Potato And Beef Casserole
Here is a wonderful casserole that combines sweet potatoes with a savory meat filling. This is very satisfying and absolutely divine. - 122.666
Meat Loaf With Vegetables
Combine the beef, chopped onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, pepper and tomato sauce in a bowl, then shape into loaves.
Brown in a skillet in small amount of fat.
Slice the small onions and separate into rings.
Place over meat loaves.
Add the carrots, potatoes,... - 31.266
Dutch Meatballs With Endive Mash
Everybody loves the classic Italian Meatballs and the Swedish meatballs but have you ever tried the Dutch meatball? Gehaktbal or the almighty Dutch Meatball is one of the national foods of Holland. It's so important to the Dutch that they have a designated... - 119.546
Spicy Potato Meatballs
Prepare mashed potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients, except butter and chili sauce, and mix thoroughly.
Form into 48 small meatballs.
Heat butter or shortening in skillet and brown meatballs on all sides over low heat until thoroughly cooked. - 34.569
Planked Chopped Steak
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, about 25 minutes.
Add the butter and eggs to potatoes; beat till fluffy.
Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
Shape ground beef into 4 oval patties about 1 inch... - 42.0703
Lightly mix in a large bowl the ground meats, potatoes, 1/2 cup crumbs, egg, and a mixture of the salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
Shape mixture lightly into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls in remaining... - 38.7372
In large skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in green beans, tomato soup, water, salt, and pepper.
Turn meat mixture into a 11/2-quart casserole.In covered pan cook potatoes in boiling salted water... - 42.0715
Meatballs Stuffed With Eggs
In a mixing bowl combine the meat with the egg yolk, one teaspoon bread crumbs, parsley and spices.
Knead until well mixed.
Divide the meat into four balls.
Make a large hole in each one and place a whole boiled egg in the cavity.
Seal very carefully and roll... - 40.0902
Stuffed Flank Steak
With sharp knife, cut through steak horizontally to within 1/2 inch of back edge.
Steak will open up, still attached on one side, and be double in size.
Pound between pieces of wax paper until uniformly thin.
Arrange egg quarters and carrot slices alternately... - 38.0139
1. Wash and scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush.
2. Cook 30 to 35 min., or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, finely dice enough pickled beets to yield 1/2 cup.
4. Mix beef, egg yolks, cream, onion and capers and a mixture of... - 40.1936
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the eggs, mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 6 patties.
3) In a skillet, cook the patties in butter, until done but still rare in the center.
4) In a frying pan, fry each... - 37.1501
Breakfast Corned Beef Hash
1) With a knife chop meat finely.
2) Stir in potatoes and onion to the meat and then sprinkle nutmeg and freshly grinded black pepper.
3) Mix well everything and refrigerate overnight.
4) In a skillet melt butter of beef drippings so... - 38.8161
Beef Balls Heidelberg
Combine first 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls; brown in oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
Add potatoes and sauerkraut; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. - 28.0022
Beef Oven Stew
Beef Oven Stew is a common dish at my home. I prefer this very often, just because it is easier and tasty! Check out the recipe of Chinese Stew listed here. - 46.0735
Beef Oven Stew
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine egg, corn-meal, instant onion, mustard, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 balls.
Brown in hot oil.
Place meatballs in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add potatoes, carrots, and quartered... - 45.261
Beef Balls Heidelberg
1. In a bowl add first 8 ingredients and combine.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
3. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high.
4. Drop the balls and brown.
5. Add potatoes and sauerkraut.
6. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 10... - 44.806
Bistro Beef Burgundy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Cut the green onions in a way that only 2 inches of green remains at the top.
3. Chop carrots and parsnips in pieces of two inch length.
4. Take a 12 inch heavy skillet, put bacon in it and cook until... - 43.6393
Beef 'n' Sausage Tarts
Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.5289
Beef And Kidney Pie
Filling: Cut kidney into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes.
In bowl, cover kidney with cold water; let soak for 1 hour.
Drain well and pat dry.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown kidney and beef, stirring frequently to break up beef.
Add onion and... - 43.2705
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Beef And Eggplant Provencale
1. In a 6 quart heavy kettle, heat 2 tablespoons oil over low heat; add one third of beef cubes at a time and cook over high heat until well browned on all sides.
2. Remove beef from the kettle as it browns; brown the remaining beef and keep aside;... - 46.0851
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.1228
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onions in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
3) Stir in the meat, stir continuously and cook for another 3 minutes.
4) Stir in 1 tablespoon flour,... - 44.4416
Potato Moussaka With Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease 2-3 jelly roll pans.
3) Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush the potato slices on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil.
4) On the prepared pans, place the potatoes and bake for about 7 minutes.... - 46.7992
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 49.2974
Potato Pan Burger For A Crowd
Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring occasionally.
Drain off excess fat.
Blend in gravy mix, soup, water and catsup.
Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Stir in sour cream.
Pour into 3-quart casserole.
Drop Potato Puff Topping by tablespoonfuls onto... - 44.9002
Meat Loaf With Potato Crust
In a small skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the seasonings.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in green onions and thyme.
Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature.
Whisk in... - 43.4114
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 127.085
Twice Baked Potatoes
I served the potatoes with some German sausage, a Simple Tomato Salad, and some Roasted Broccoli. They would also be great alongside a Roast Chicken, Roast Beef, Pork Chops… Or as the main event: You could cook, then mix in some ground meat, or tempeh, and... - 120.757
Red Flannel Hash
Red flannel hash is a steak and mixed vegetables hash recipe. Made with ground chuck, the red flannel hash is made with butter to taste. Prepared with potatoes, beets and onions, it is served with a rich butter cream. - 38.3852
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 99.6344
Shepherd's Pie With Three Peppers
In saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until... - 41.792
Guinness Shepherds Pie
Preheat oven to 400°
Peel and chop up potatoes and carrots, also chop up the onion and garlic, set aside. Combine the turkey, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Heat up a skillet to high , add olive oil and place turkey in skillet. Brown which... - 38.2645
Savory Supper Patties
Combine all ingredients.
Form into cakes.
Roll in flour.
Brown in hot fat in skillet. - 26.0064
In large skillet cook meat and onion till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in green beans, tomato soup, water, salt, and pepper; turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender,... - 42.9184
Steak Burgers With Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 In Rosalie
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 123.915
This meatball stew is a beef meatball stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked with onion soup and water as base, the meatball stew is herbed with thyme and parsley. Served with noodles or rice it makes a full meal. - 34.9371
T-bone For Two With Roasted Garlic Aioli
Planning a romantic dinner for two and wondering what to cook, then here is a perfect recipe for you. The chef here shows how to make T-Bone for two with roasted garlic aioli and white wine vinegar. A great recipe, but it would have been great if the chef... - 90.0482
This popover pizza is a a filling and easy homemade pizza recipe. Prepared in a pan, this pizza like dish is made without a dough but with the meat base topped with a egg and milk mix. Sprinkled with cheese, it is baked in the oven, the popover pizza is... - 47.9252
Melt butter in skillet; add beef, potato, onion, broth and salt; mix well.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring often, till potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
During last 3 to 5 minutes hash is cooking, slip the... - 33.8107
Danish Meat Patties
Combine ground been and onion in large bowl blend well.
Stir in flour, soda, egg, and seasonings.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into six 4 x 2 x 1 inch thick oval pat ties; dredge with additional flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Cook over moderate heat... - 41.0562
Burgers O Brien
Chop potatoes slightly; sprinkle with salt.
In skillet combine potatoes, onion, green pepper, and butter.
Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine egg, pimiento, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper; stir in potato mixture.
Add... - 38.4102
Spicy Meatball Stew
Preheat oven to 350Â°E In a medium size bowl, mix together beef, crumbs, grated onions, egg, pepper, and thyme until well blended.
Form into 1-inch balls and brown in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
In a 3-quart ovenproof... - 36.4415
Casserole Swedish Meatballs
This tasty Swedish Meatballs is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty dish for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Swedish Meatballs recipe yourself! - 32.7759
Mock Shepherd's Pie
Brown onion in skillet in small amount of hot fat; add beef, salt and pepper.
Cook until browned.
Drain beans; add to beef mixture with soup.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Mash potatoes; add milk and egg.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon... - 46.9064
Cook the onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter until the onion is soft but not brown.
In a large bowl combine the onion, mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, meat, 1/3 cup heavy cream, salt, egg, and parsley.
Mix them with a wooden spoon until well-blended.
Shape the... - 40.8082
Pot-roasted Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, cracker crumbs, onion, parsley, egg, pepper, seasoned salt and 1/2 can of tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well.
Shape into a loaf about 6 inches long.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven over medium... - 43.5224
Scrub potatoes and bake in their skins in a 425°F oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Cut potatoes in half and scoop pulp into a large bowl.
Add butter, green onion, tarragon, salt, and pepper and blend... - 40.8848
In a large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil.
Add the mushrooms.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes; drain.
Place the tomato paste in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in broth until smooth.
Stir in horseradish, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and... - 43.3394
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 45.4048
This Finnish Meatballs is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare side dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 44.1453
1. ln a large bowl, -whisk the egg, then stir in the bread crumbs, onion, salt, sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and ginger. Mix in the beef, pork, 1/4 cup of the milk, and the mashed potato. Form the meat mixture into 60 balls, 1 inch in diameter.
2. In a... - 36.4681
1 In a large skillet cook the beef and onion until beef is lightly brown and onion is tender. Drain well. Stir in the beans, tomato soup, and pepper; pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2 Mash potatoes while hot; add milk and egg. Season to taste with salt and... - 31.788
Home Style Hamburgers
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together onion, beef, salt, garlic, egg, potato, pepper and water in it.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 hamburgers.
3) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add the hamburgers along with onion and cook for about 15 minutes... - 39.6761
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread, onion, and salt together; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 24 meatballs.
3) In a skillet, saute the meatballs in shortening, until browned; drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in rest... - 42.4536
Danish Meat Balls (frikadeller)
Danish Meat Balls (Frikadeller) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Danish Meat Balls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 38.7696
1. In a large bowl, combine the meat with 1/3 cup of the soup.
2. Add the crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps. Use a fork to mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into even size patties.
4. Heat... - 47.5471
Casserole A La Nelson
1. Knead the meat together with salt and pepper.
2. Add the egg and the mashed potato. Dilute with the cream and the water. The mixture should be very smooth and fine.
3. Form the mixture into small oval patties.
4. Heat the butter in a skillet and brown the... - 35.0759
Planked Chopped Steak
Planked Chopped Steak is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Planked Chopped Steak. - 41.7499
Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, 1 cup crumbs, mashed potatoes, eggs, spices and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand.
Shape mixture into walnut size balls, (about 2 tablespoons).
3. Coat balls with remaining breadcrumbs.
In a... - 43.3607
French Meat Pie
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Saute onion until tender, remove and set aside.
Brown meat together.
Combine onions, meat, potatoes and seasoning.
Fill pie crust, cover with second crust and seal.
Brush with egg.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35... - 43.3701
Spicy Meatball Stew
Combine egg, 1/4 cup of celery soup, bread crumbs, and onion soup mix.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 16 meatballs; brown in 10-inch skillet in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Blend remaining soup, flour, and paprika.
Gradually add water.
Pour mixture... - 45.298
Musaka is a Greek delicacy. Musaka gets its taste from potatoes mixed with eggplant and yogurt, flavored with rosemary. Musaka is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 45.5795
Shepherd's Pie With Guinness
You’ve probably heard of Shepherd’s Pie and most probably even cooked it yourself. But here’s a version of Shepherd’s pie you’ve never tried before. Main ingredient being Guinness, this also contains turkey!! What an awesome idea! - 119.33
Mini Meatball Appetizer
Brown onion until golden in 2 tablespoons heated butter in a large skillet.
Lightly mix in a bowl the meat, potatoes, onion, and a mixture of the salt, pepper, and allspice.
Add the egg, cream, and water, mixing thoroughly.
Shape into 3/4 to 1 inch balls and... - 37.8906
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 33.1074
Danish Meat Balls
Combine meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
With wooden spoon, work in flour; add milk last, a little at a time.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In heavy skillet, melt 3 tbs butter or margarine; when light brown, turn heat to... - 32.9591
Shrimp Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Chop the shrimps (reserving 6).
2) Cut the 6 shrimps into half.
3) Soak the bread and mash.
4) In a bowl, mix together the potatoes, beef, chopped shrimp, salt, pepper and egg.
5) Shape 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut sized... - 45.9774
Miniature Meat Loaves
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Melt the butter in a 6-inch skillet over moderate heat. Addthe onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooked onion,.the beef, bread crumbs, pimientos, egg, milk, thyme, salt, and... - 33.2606
The Rice Crust: Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Pour about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
Put the cooked rice in a sieve and place over the boiling water, cover and steam 5 minutes.
This process gives you... - 46.0214
Shepherd's Pie With Tarragon
Split potatoes in half and scoop pulp into bowl.
Add butter, green onion, tarragon, salt and pepper and blend well.
Cool to lukewarm, then whip in egg yolk thoroughly.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375Â°F.
Butter deep 1 1/2 quart... - 45.3869
Meat And Vegetable Turnovers
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Add beef and cook gently, stirring, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, seasoned salt and pepper.
Stir the mixture to blend.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water and stir into mixture gradually.
Cook,... - 41.9502
Remove core from cabbage; cover with boiling water.
Let stand until leaves are easily detached; remove 16 large leaves.
Cut coarse section from base of each leaf.
Combine ham, carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons stock, and egg; blend... - 43.484
Greek Meat Loaf
Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium size skillet, remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant, and garlic, tossing to coat well.
Cook 5 minutes or until wilted but still crisp.
Combine meat loaf mixture, eggs, tomatoes, bread crumbs,... - 43.5884
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9x13 inch baking dish (lightly, if using nonstick pan).
Heat nonstick skillet on top of stove.
Fry onion lightly.
If your vegetables and meat are uncooked, then proceed to fry them with the onion until they are done.
Scramble... - 36.3027
Meat Ball Hotpot
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk together.
3) Blend well and shape the mixture into 36 balls.
4) In a large bowl, place 2... - 43.9046
Italian-inspired Shepherd's Pie
This Italian Shepherd's Pie recipe from Anne Colagioia is sort of a rustic dish with a modern twist to it. And it is gluten free! Her recipe is definitely worth a try in all out kitchens. - 108.744
Mousakka Preparation Part 1
If you have not yet tried the classic Greek dish Mousakka you're missing a delicious treat! Make this enticing dish with Eva and stir your senses with the fantastic combination of eggplant, meat and béchamel sauce. - 97.6941
Mousakka Baking Part 2
If you love Mousakka but refrain making at home, follow Eva make a healthier version of this Greek dish. She begins with preparation of the dish and in a simple way presents an awesome treat. - 97.6572
Crandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs
Once you try Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs dish you will soon find yourself cooking it again and again. Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs with bread crumbs, thyme leaves and dry white wine is delicious yet simple to cook. So, you... - 34.4359
Konigsberg Meat Balls
1) In a shallow dish, keep bread slices in single layer and pour over milk.
2) Keep aside for about 10 minutes until bread slices absorb milk and then crumble the slices into small pieces with a fork.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together meat-loaf... - 43.6168
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 32.3214
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221