Beef Potato Skillet
- » Ground Beef Egg Potato Skillet
Ground Beef Egg Potato Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef egg potato skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef egg potato skillet recipes.
Skillet Beef Loaf Dinner
Combine the egg, crumbs, catsup, minced onion, 1 teaspoon salt and Worcestershire sauce, then add the beef and mix thoroughly with a fork.
Shape into a thick 6-inch patty.
Place the beef patty in the center of a large skillet with oil, then sprinkle the... - 40.4152
Combine the ground beef, wheat germ, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic, milk and egg and mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown on both sides in shortening in a large skillet.
Pour off grease and add the water.
Sprinkle potatoes over patties and... - 34.0776
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup tomato sauce and shape into 16 balls.
Brown in the oil in a skillet.
Add the vegetables, water, remaining salt and remaining tomato sauce and mix... - 34.8293
Cloud Covered Casserole
This Cloud Covered Casserole tastes awesome ! I believe the potato and egg clouds over beef have given the Cloud Covered Casserole its name ! Try out the Cloud covered casserole and tell me if oyu like it! - 41.0124
Barbecued Hamburger Potato Casserole
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until done, then drain and mash well.
Add the butter and mix.
Add milk and egg and beat well.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, ground beef and... - 29.0316
Salisbury Steak Skillet Supper
1. In medium bowl, with fork, combine bread crumbs, egg, catsup and salt until well blended and mix in ground beef.
2. Shape into a large patty about 1 inch thick.
3. In large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil and brown beef patty or Salisbury... - 44.0239
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 97.4247
These Swedish Meatballs are absolutely yummy ! Thet make great lunch or dinner mates for your main courses. You can also serve the Seatballs up with savory dips as an evening snack! What do you say? - 39.5084
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 37.3186
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Hamburger skillet stew is a filling and heavy stew made with ground beef and breadcrumbs. Cooked with eggs, and flavored with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, onion, carrots, potatoes and green beans, the hamburger skillet stew can be served with rice or... - 36.9535
Meat Ball Garden Skillet
To prepare Meat Balls: Cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter till it's tender but not brown.
(Use same large skillet you'll need later; save washing two skillets.) Combine ground beef and ground veal with next 5 ingredients.
(This mixture should... - 46.2395
Family Skillet Supper
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup water, onion, crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 2 loaves.
In 12-inch skillet brown the meat loaves in margarine.
Spoon off fat.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle... - 44.3778
Lightly toss the ground beef, egg yolks, cream, onion, capers, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper in a bowl.
Add potatoes and beets and mix well.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Shape the mixture into patties about 3/4 inch thick.
Brown on both sides in heated... - 33.0976
Tasty Beef Rolls And Potatoes
Wash and pare potatoes; cut into 1-inch chunks.
Mix beef, bread soaked in milk, egg, salt, and pepper.
Divide into 10 rectangular, or smaller squares if preferred.
Spread each rectangle with about 1/8 tea spoon mustard and sprinkle with chopped... - 43.7792
Beef Pie With Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Sauté the onion in oil until transparent before adding the beef and browning it.
4. Add the Tabasco, parsley, olives, raisins and salt to the... - 45.0826
Sweet Potato And Beef Casserole
Here is a wonderful casserole that combines sweet potatoes with a savory meat filling. This is very satisfying and absolutely divine. - 125.97
Meat Loaf With Vegetables
Combine the beef, chopped onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, pepper and tomato sauce in a bowl, then shape into loaves.
Brown in a skillet in small amount of fat.
Slice the small onions and separate into rings.
Place over meat loaves.
Add the carrots, potatoes,... - 30.0574
Dutch Meatballs With Endive Mash
Everybody loves the classic Italian Meatballs and the Swedish meatballs but have you ever tried the Dutch meatball? Gehaktbal or the almighty Dutch Meatball is one of the national foods of Holland. It's so important to the Dutch that they have a designated... - 122.845
Spicy Potato Meatballs
Prepare mashed potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients, except butter and chili sauce, and mix thoroughly.
Form into 48 small meatballs.
Heat butter or shortening in skillet and brown meatballs on all sides over low heat until thoroughly cooked. - 32.762
Planked Chopped Steak
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, about 25 minutes.
Add the butter and eggs to potatoes; beat till fluffy.
Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
Shape ground beef into 4 oval patties about 1 inch... - 39.662
In large skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in green beans, tomato soup, water, salt, and pepper.
Turn meat mixture into a 11/2-quart casserole.In covered pan cook potatoes in boiling salted water... - 40.9314
Lightly mix in a large bowl the ground meats, potatoes, 1/2 cup crumbs, egg, and a mixture of the salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
Shape mixture lightly into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls in remaining... - 36.6344
Meatballs Stuffed With Eggs
In a mixing bowl combine the meat with the egg yolk, one teaspoon bread crumbs, parsley and spices.
Knead until well mixed.
Divide the meat into four balls.
Make a large hole in each one and place a whole boiled egg in the cavity.
Seal very carefully and roll... - 38.3548
Stuffed Flank Steak
With sharp knife, cut through steak horizontally to within 1/2 inch of back edge.
Steak will open up, still attached on one side, and be double in size.
Pound between pieces of wax paper until uniformly thin.
Arrange egg quarters and carrot slices alternately... - 36.5368
1. Wash and scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush.
2. Cook 30 to 35 min., or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, finely dice enough pickled beets to yield 1/2 cup.
4. Mix beef, egg yolks, cream, onion and capers and a mixture of... - 39.1692
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the eggs, mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 6 patties.
3) In a skillet, cook the patties in butter, until done but still rare in the center.
4) In a frying pan, fry each... - 36.9147
Breakfast Corned Beef Hash
1) With a knife chop meat finely.
2) Stir in potatoes and onion to the meat and then sprinkle nutmeg and freshly grinded black pepper.
3) Mix well everything and refrigerate overnight.
4) In a skillet melt butter of beef drippings so... - 37.9567
Beef Balls Heidelberg
Combine first 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls; brown in oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
Add potatoes and sauerkraut; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. - 26.2715
Beef Oven Stew
Beef Oven Stew is a common dish at my home. I prefer this very often, just because it is easier and tasty! Check out the recipe of Chinese Stew listed here. - 44.7571
Beef Oven Stew
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine egg, corn-meal, instant onion, mustard, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 balls.
Brown in hot oil.
Place meatballs in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add potatoes, carrots, and quartered... - 43.3673
Beef Balls Heidelberg
1. In a bowl add first 8 ingredients and combine.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
3. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high.
4. Drop the balls and brown.
5. Add potatoes and sauerkraut.
6. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 10... - 43.2295
Bistro Beef Burgundy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Cut the green onions in a way that only 2 inches of green remains at the top.
3. Chop carrots and parsnips in pieces of two inch length.
4. Take a 12 inch heavy skillet, put bacon in it and cook until... - 45.2553
Beef 'n' Sausage Tarts
Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1532
Beef And Kidney Pie
Filling: Cut kidney into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes.
In bowl, cover kidney with cold water; let soak for 1 hour.
Drain well and pat dry.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown kidney and beef, stirring frequently to break up beef.
Add onion and... - 41.3023
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.0136
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onions in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
3) Stir in the meat, stir continuously and cook for another 3 minutes.
4) Stir in 1 tablespoon flour,... - 45.0029
Beef And Eggplant Provencale
1. In a 6 quart heavy kettle, heat 2 tablespoons oil over low heat; add one third of beef cubes at a time and cook over high heat until well browned on all sides.
2. Remove beef from the kettle as it browns; brown the remaining beef and keep aside;... - 46.1259
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 50.8682
Potato Moussaka With Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease 2-3 jelly roll pans.
3) Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush the potato slices on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil.
4) On the prepared pans, place the potatoes and bake for about 7 minutes.... - 46.1304