- » Ground Beef Barbeque
Ground Beef Barbeque Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground beef barbeque recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground beef barbeque recipes.
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 108.677
1) In a heavy skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, brown the meat.
3) To this, add onions and pepper. Continue to brown, stirring as required.
4) Then, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Simmer the mixture for 45 minutes.
6)... - 42.216
Korean Galbi Barbeque
Bored of eating the same candied sweet potatoes and minced meat pie for every Thanksgiving dinner? Then spice up the holiday fare with something truly untraditional and freaking delicious — the Korean Galbi BBQ. Although authentic galbis are cooked in... - 113.132
Barbequed Cowboy Burgers
1 In a small saucepan, add the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
2 Gently simmer for 10 minutes and let cool completely.
3 In a large bowl, combine beef with the barbeque sauce and mix well.
4 Shape... - 43.5461
Mix beef, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, evaporated milk and soup mix.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
Broil 4 inches from broiler for 12 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
Turn several times to prevent burning.
Mix sauce... - 35.7967
Barbequed Cowboy Burgers
In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
Mix the beef with the bar beque sauce in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate at... - 36.0761
San Luis Barbequed Beans
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Brown the beef in a large non-stick skillet.
3) During the final 4 minutes of cooking, add the onion and celery.
4) Keep stirring frequently.
5) Drain off all the fat.
6) To the meat... - 44.0004
Betty's Zesty Barbeque Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Zesty Barbecue Sauce. This is a great sauce to put on pulled pork or beef, chicken, ribs, and other meats. - 121.024
In a small skillet or microwave, cook bacon until limp.
Drain bacon on paper towel.
Pat ground beef on waxed paper into a 12x8x1/4-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and lemon pepper.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
Combine mushrooms, onion and bell pepper;... - 36.1272
Tasty Texas Barbecue
Whether planning an intimate barbecue, a casual cookout, or an elaborate party, Texas barbecue will add a fresh spin to your boring menu. Beryl Stokes presents a step-by-step recipe on how to prepare this luscious warm-weather favorite using beef stew and... - 105.153
Best Hamburgers On The Barbecue Grill
How do you grill the perfect burger on the BBQ? Watch the Grillmasters at BarbecueWeb.com prepare some Beef Chuck Burgers so juicy and full of flavor that it will no doubt become one of your favorite quick and easy BBQ recipes. It's quick and easy. All you... - 19.1362
Crunchy Meatballs With Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Mix all the meatball ingredients together in a large bowl.
Shape into balls about the size of a golf ball and thread on to soaked wooden skewers, about four to a skewer.
To make the sauce, fry (saute) the large chopped onion in 15 ml/1 tbsp of the oil for 3... - 35.3731
Brown meat, drain.
Add barbeque sauce and set aside.
Place biscuits in ungreased muffin cups, pressing dough up sides of edge of cup.
Spoon meat mixture into cups.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake. - 30.064
Smokey Beef Brisket
1) Mix together the liquid smoke, garlic powder, celery seeds, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
2) With the mixture, rub both sides of the brisket.
3) Put the brisket in a covered dish and place in the refrigerator to marinade... - 42.2101
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 46.0093
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Mix together well.
Pat down in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake covered 50 min at 350°.
Remove cover and bake about 15 min to brown. - 35.3234
Hearty Tex Mex Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the beef, barbeque sauce, onion, salsa and chili powder.Mix throughly.
3 Shape into 4 large patties (3/4-inch thick).
4 Place the hamburgers... - 37.3731
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 39.9312
Hearty Tex-mex Burgers
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the beef, barbeque sauce, onion, salsa and chili powder.
Shape into 4 large 3/4 inch thick patties these will be large! Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the hamburgers for 8-9 minutes,... - 28.1477
Mix together thoroughly the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill thehamburgers for 7-8 minutes, or according to your preference.
Place each... - 31.2532
Paul Bunyan Steak
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic and fennel.
2) Place the steak in a glass bowl and stream the vinegar mixture over steak.
3) Marinate the steak for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Pour off the marinade.
5) Season the steak... - 38.9563
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 97.7288
1) In a bowl, mix together, vinegar, lemon juice, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, Monosodium glutamate and parsley.
2) In a glass bowl, place the meat cubes and marinate it with vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and refrigerate... - 45.8902
Oriental Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the... - 45.9659
Brown meat and drain.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Add combined sugars, catsup, barbeque sauce, mustard, molasses and seasonings; mix well.
Pour into 3-quart casserole.
Bake at 350° for 1 hr. - 35.6481
Cookin’ Greens Mini Muffin Meatloaf
Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the Cookin’ Greens... - 36.4424
1.Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
2.Put chopped garlic, salt, and pepper and saute.
3.Ina large bowl, put hamburger and top with onion.
4.Put the olive oil mixture and knead into a dough.
5.Mix the onions so that they get well into the dough and... - 37.7249
Savory Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until cooked through, breaking up any large pieces; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. Take a large 10 inch skillet and put sausage in it on medium flame.
4. Once the sausage... - 45.1574