- » Ground Beef
Ground Beef Recipes
Ground beef may also be referred to as minced meat or beef mince. It is beef cut into small pieces and then ground in the mixer or blender. Ground beef is used to make delicious hamburger patties, the meatloaf and ... More »
Cheeseburger Toast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree Celsius.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat; add onion, red, green, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook until onions begin to grow soft.
3. Throw ground beef, and sauté until beef is cooked through.
4.... - 112.198
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 111.063
Spicy Comforting Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
Pull off a hearty family dinner with this delicious and satisfying soup. Beefed up with season-fresh veggies and ground beef meat, this easy-to-fix soup makes for a gratifying one-dish meal. Easy and economical, this soup bursts with wonderful flavors. Trail... - 104.309
Seasoned Ground Beef
Over the weekend, if you always prefer to be ready for the week ahead - then this recipe is just ideal for you. This easy recipe for seasoned ground beef is cooked on a skillet and it is for stocking up into your refrigerator, so that you can always prepare... - 104.171
Hamburgers On The Grill
1. In a large bowl, add ground beef, onion, seasoning, and sauce. Mix well.
2. Form patties, and allow it to sit for 30-60 minutes.
3. Grease grill with non-stick spray, and place patties on it.
4. Cook on high for about 4-6 minutes. Flip and cook on... - 93.6609
Macaroni And Ground Beef Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine the beef, seasonings, herbs and soup mix, water, sauce and vegetables.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if... - 47.3578
Ground Beef Delight
1) In a pot, add salted water and boil macaroni in it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3) In a pan, fry bacon. Remove and keep aside.
4) In the bacon grease in the pan, saute onions.
5) To this, add the ground meat and brown... - 45.941
Ground Beef Soup
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium flame and melt butter in it.
2. Add the beef to the butter and sauté it till browned and fat is rendered.
3. Drain off fat from the skillet then tip the meat into a slow-cooker or into a crock pot
4. Except the ½... - 45.8221
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ground beef, 1 1/3 cups instant mashed potato flakes, 1 cup milk, egg, catsup, onion, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Spread into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Heat 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes; drain.
Arrange 2 slices... - 45.2111
Guacamole With Ground Beef
Guacamole With Ground Beef is a unique and winning meat dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Guacamole With Ground Beef. - 45.1065
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 44.2793
Ground Beef Dinner
1. In an 8-cup microwaveable casserole dish, combine the ground beef and onion.
2. Place in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, stir frequently.
3. Drain fat.
4. Add the drained lima beans over meat and layer potato slices on top.
5.... - 44.1829
Spicy Ground Beef
Put the onions, garlic and bell peppers in a large casserole.
Pour over the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes to the casserole.
Add salt and stir well.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Place the ground (minced)... - 43.7528
Ground Beef In Sour Cream
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add beef; brown lightly.
Place noodles in layer over meat.
Combine tomato juice and seasonings; pour over noodles.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
Add green pepper; cover and... - 43.5074
Ground Beef And Cheese Snacks
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ground round and next 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Combine... - 43.4337
Ground Beef Garden Saute
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in a 325° oven until lightly browned (about 10 minutes); set aside.
Beat together eggs, soy, ginger, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add beans... - 43.3717
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 43.2911
Vegetable And Ground Beef Soup
In a 4-quart casserole, combine the beef, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Add the celery, carrots, rice, and 1 cup of the stock.
Cover... - 43.1703
Ground Beef Casserole
Place meat in a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic mixing bowl.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 8 minutes or until meat is browned.
Drain excess fat.
Add salt, pepper, garlic salt and tomato sauce to the meat.
Stir to combine.
Heat,... - 42.4724
Ground Beef Eggplant Casserole
Brown eggplant slices in a small amount of hot cooking oil in a large skillet.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Mix the ground beef with salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper; set aside.
Add about 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet.
Add onion, garlic, and... - 42.3206
Ground Beef Spinach Crepes
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the beef and sausage with onion and garlic until meat is crumbly.
Mix in spinach and salt to taste.Beat eggs with the 3/4 teaspoon salt and the milk.
Stir flour into egg mixture; beat until well blended.
Heat... - 42.2836
Ground Beef Sandwich
1) In a Dutch oven, saute onion and keep aside.
2) Shape ground beef in patty, brown in pan dripping, and break into chunks.
3) In the Dutch oven, return the onion, meat, tomato sauce, salt, and barbecue spice and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Spoon... - 42.2715
Ground Beef Tacos
Ground Beef Tacos is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Ground Beef Tacos will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 41.8584
Ground Beef Patties With Lemon Sauce
To make this speedy main dish, brown meat patties, then simmer them briefly in a lemony tart-sweet sauce.
1 beef bouillon cube In a large bowl, beat egg, lemon peel, and salt.
Add onion and ground beef, mixing lightly until well combined.
Shape meat mixture... - 41.3112
Ground Beef Garden Saute
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden.
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add... - 40.4027
Eggplant And Ground Beef Bake
Sprinkle eggplant lightly with salt and let stand a few minutes; then pat dry.
Saute in melted butter on both sides until golden brown.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Brown meat in the same pan, stirring until crumbly.
Stir in parsley, onion, pepper, salt,... - 40.391
Spicy Ground Beef Empanaditas
Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside.
In 10 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.
Increase... - 40.3669
Ground Beef In Mushroom Sauce
In large skillet, saute onion in heated butter until golden.
Add ground beef and cook, stirring until meat loses pink color.
Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, undiluted chicken soup and tomato paste.
Add mushrooms and sherry; mix until... - 40.1668
Ground Beef And Potatoes
1) In a skillet, cook the ground beef until brown, then drain off the fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup , salt, pepper and onion together.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the potato slices, then a layer of ground beef, then another layer of... - 40.1213
Tomato Ground Beef
Tomato Ground Beef is a yummmy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Tomato Ground Beef last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Try this Tomato Ground Beef recipe, trust me, its... - 39.8246
Ground Beef Medley
1. In a colander in 3 qt. glass casserole, microwave ground beef at high together with onion and green pepper 4-6 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Pour off drippings and blend with macaroni, tomato juice, corn, water, catsup, chili powder, salt and... - 39.724
Here's a switch—in this pizza, ground beef forms the crust! It cradles a filling of herbed, cheese-sprinkled vegetables.
In a large bowl, beat egg until blended.
Mix in bread crumbs, onion, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, and herb seasoning.
Add ground... - 39.6847
Chunky Ground Beef Stew
In a 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven cook ground beef and garlic till meat is brown (stir only occasionally to keep meat in large chunks).
Drain off fat.
Stir undrctined tomatoes, frozen vegetables, tomato juice, soup mix, bay leaf, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into Dutch... - 39.6509
Ground Beef Patties In Sour Cream Tomato Sauce
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, grated onion and salt.
Now shape into four patties.
Brown well on both sides in butter; remove from pan.
Add flour to butter in pan.
Blend well gradually add tomatoes and sour cream;... - 39.2312
Ground Beef And Mushroom Pizza On Biscuit Crust
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook beef, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, hot pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste, breaking up meat with wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until meat is browned.
Stir in tomato sauce; cook for about... - 39.1874
Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
Wash and drain green peppers.
Remove stem ends from peppers and carefully remove seeds and ribs.
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
Stir in the ground beef and continue to saute only until it is no longer red.
Add the soy grits,... - 39.0593
Ground Beef Soup
1. In a large pot combine all ingredients and simmer with cover for about 4 hours.
2. Serve hot with garnish as desired. - 39.036
Ground Beef Stir Fry
Preheat browning dish for 5 minutes.
Crumble ground beef into browning dish.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH. - 38.3541
Spicy Ground Beef And Zucchini
Crumble ground beef into 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 to 1 1/4 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in zucchini and onion.
Mix chili sauce, green pepper, brown... - 38.1843
Ground Beef Recipes By Category