- » Ground Bean
Ground Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground bean recipes.
Ground Hog Open Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Butter bread slices. Mix baked beans with onion; use to cover bread slices. Top each with 2 tomato slices; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
3. Broil sandwiches about 5 minutes, or until hot;... - 30.9649
You May Also Like!
Fesenjon Spiced Ground Beans
You may cook the soybeans and peanuts together; then grind them in a food grinder using the small blade, or chop all of the cooked beans fine.
In a 4-quart dutch oven saute the onions and curry powder in the oil until the onions are very soft. Stir in the... - 34.7022
Baked Beans With Ground Beef Topping
Cook beef in heavy skillet.
Add green pepper, onion, and celery, and saute until beef is brown and vegetables are limp.
Stir in tomato sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, mustard, thyme, brown sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Spoon pork... - 38.2138
Ground Pork With Bean Thread Noodles
1. Marinate ground pork for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 10-15 seconds. Add ground pork; stir for1 1/2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add mushrooms... - 29.0093
Ground Beef & Bean Chili
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook just until meat loses pink color (about 4 minutes); drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in chili... - 38.2126
Add 1 quart cooked beans to 2 quarts Chili Basics.
Simmer several hours until flavors blend. - 14.5327
Savory Beans With Ground Beef
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans remaining ingredients
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the beans... - 37.5702
Chili With Chorizo
Looking for a chili packed with flavor and just the right amount of heat? This is it. So simple to prepare, yet so satisfying to eat, my Chili with Chorizo has a most comforting blend of textures and spices that is sure to put a smile on your face! - 40.1373
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 31.0632
Ground Beef Pie
Brown onion and ground beef in skillet.
Add salt, cooked green beans and tomato soup.
Place in greased baking dish.
Top with potato fluff topper.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in 350 degree oven until brown, about 30 minutes. - 33.8194
Ground Bean Recipes By Category