- » Ground Almond Frozen Custard
Ground Almond Frozen Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground almond frozen custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground almond frozen custard recipes.
Frozen Venetian Parfait
Line a 3 cup mixing bowl with foil, allowing an overhang of 1 inch.
Combine marshmallow cream with water in a medium size bowl; stir until well blended; beat in ice cream; stir in almonds, cherries and orange peel.
Spoon into lined bowl; cover.
Freeze... - 33.1144
Frozen Sherry Almond Pie
Several weeks in advance: Start heating oven to 400 °F.
Combine 1 1/2 cups ground almonds with 3 tablesp.
sugar; use to cover bottom and side of 9" pie plate, pressing against side of plate with back of spoon.
Bake 8 min.; cool.
Meanwhile, soften gelatine in... - 47.3517
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 45.3186
Yogurt And Apricot Almond Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3) Stir in the almonds and sugar, then add the egg yolk and water to make a firm... - 48.5022
Coffee Tapioca Parfait
It's my pure love for custard that took me to this delicious Coffee Tapioca Parfait! Yes, made using cooking tapioca and flavored using instand coffee this Coffee Tapioca Parfait can be just heavenly. Give it a try for sure. - 45.6852
Frangipane Custard Cream
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar and flour together until very smooth.
Mix the milk and almonds together in a sauce pan, bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and steep 10 minutes.
Sieve the almonds from the milk and mix into the eggs.
Pour the milk slowly into the... - 41.0456
Old English Custard Cheesecakes
1. Roll out the paste thinly and rest it.
2. Use it to line 2 1/2-inch small tart pans.
3. Prick the bottoms of the pastry cases. Chill.
4. Combine in a bowl the cookie crumbs, ground almonds, confectioners' sugar and lemon rind. Stir to mix.
5. Work in the... - 43.7415
Gooseberry & Almond Streusel Squares
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a 27 x 18cm baking tin with baking parchment.
2. Rub the butter into the flour, almonds and sugar to make crumbs, then firmly press two-thirds onto the base and sides of the tin. Toss the gooseberries with the caster... - 33.2523
Combine cream, sugar substitute, and almond extract in a medium bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Fold in crushed cookies.
Spoon into 4 small bowls or custard cups.
Freeze until partially frozen, about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with... - 33.7961
Place the flan case on a flameproof serving dish.
Arrange the peach slices in the flan case.
Sprinkle over the peach brandy, if you are using it.
Set the flan case aside.
Preheat the grill [broiler] to high.
To make the topping, in a small mixing bowl,... - 45.1819
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 7-inch flan ring that has been set on a baking sheet.
3) Prick the dough-'s bottom and spread with lemon curd.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.4879
Pear Flan Aux Amandes
1. Poach the pears in the water with the honey and cloves in a medium-size saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pears are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the pears in the poaching liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
3.... - 42.0662
Apricot Sour Cream Flan
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Life out the pie crust very carefully and fit it into a 9-inch flan pan.
3) Press well to fir the sides and then put the pan in the fridge.
4) To make the cream filling, first beat the... - 47.3438
Apples In Phyllo
Grease six 6-ounce custard cups so each cup is entirely covered.
Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
(Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and keep remaining sheets covered with a damp paper towel.) Brush a second... - 34.428
Maple Fruit Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, level with a knife. Place flour and next 5 ingredients (through nutmeg) in a food processor, pulse 2 times or until blended. Add almonds,- pulse 3 times or until almonds are chopped.... - 34.7925
Baked Apples With Blackberries
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Wash apples and dry them. Make not very deep cuts around the middle of the apples so that they cook thoroughly.
3)Deseed the apples and treat centers with lemon juice to prevent... - 44.6164