- » Grilling Seafood Outdoor
Grilling Seafood Outdoor Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Grilling Seafood Outdoor recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Grilling Seafood Outdoor recipes.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine butter and lime juice.
Dip shrimp in butter mixture, and thread tail and neck of each shrimp on skewers so shrimp will lie flat.
Grill over medium hot coals 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. - 21.258
Barbecued Salmon Fillets
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil.
Cut foil to follow outlines of fish, leaving a 1 to 2-inch border.
Crimp edges of foil In a pan, combine butter, garlic, mustard, soy, sherry, and... - 31.0577
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
Rub surface of fish with salad oil and lay on one side of a hinged wire basket with handles.
Close basket and secure tightly to hold fish snugly in place; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together soy, sesame oil,... - 32.8973
Grilled Stuffed Bluefish
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. Cut 3 or 4 crosswise slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
3. In 10-inch skillet over medium... - 34.4928
Scallops And Bacon
Scallops And Bacon is prefect outdoor recipe. It was my brother birthday and I made Scallops And Bacon and it turned out to be yummy, everyone had a blast. Scallops And Bacon is prefect appetizer. - 25.3446
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices; pat dry with paper towels. In medium-sized bowl, combine scallops with remaining ingredients except limes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
2. About... - 33.038
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 27.4247
Gamberi Alla Cavaliere
Combine ingredients and marinate shrimps for 30 minutes.
Arrange shrimp on a large piece of aluminum foil, and place on an outdoor grill or under the broiler.
Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side and serve with rice. - 28.903
Llme Butter Basted Fish Steaks
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, from 1 lime, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. Slice remaining lime; wrap with plastic wrap and reserve for garnish. Into small metal-handled saucepan, measure lime peel, lime juice,... - 26.2118
Company Sirloin And Shrimp Brochettes
1. Cut beef top sirloin steak into 1 1/4-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl, toss steak, steak sauce, hot-pepper sauce, garlic, 1/4 cup sherry, 1 tablespoon salad oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cover and refrigerate about 3 hours, tossing mixture occasionally.
2.... - 35.0938
Easy Broiled Shrimp
Use 2 pounds fresh or frozen jumbo shrimp in shells.
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Remove shells and vein.
Combine 1/4 cup melted butter and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Add dash bottled hot pepper sauce.
Brush mixture on shrimp.
To broil in the range, place shrimp on a... - 27.9812
The Posh Pescatarian: Mustard & Matzo Crusted Salmon
I'm in between filming new episodes of my new series The Posh Pescatarian: Appetite for Adventure I wanted to bring you a new seafood recipe that will help celebrate the arrival of spring. I made this meal totally outdoors using the barbecue grill provided by... - 0
Salmon With Black Beans
1. In blender, combine all ingredients except salmon and watercress until smooth.
2. Place salmon on nonstick baking sheet. Brush both sides of each fillet evenly with black bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat broiler, or prepare... - 28.66
Smoked Salmon On Fettuccini In Creamed Dill Sauce
Smoked salmon on fettuccini in creamed dill sauce, sounds like a perfect recipe for a leisurely holiday. The chef here has wonderfully prepared the smoked salmon and homemade pasta with a flavorful mayonnaise and dill sauce. Great idea for a sumptuous holiday... - 97.9676
Fire-roasted Clams And Mussels
This is the most affordable seafood dish around, with a flavor fit for a king. Clams and mussels done over the open flame are every bit as easy as on the stove top, but taste that much better when roasted outdoors. Make sure there’s plenty of crusty bread... - 31.3826