- » Grilled Vegetable Platter
Grilled Vegetable Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled vegetable platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled vegetable platter recipes.
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 36.3777
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 47.7409
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 34.9804
You May Also Like!
Grilled Italian Platter
Cook the fennel in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Arrange all the prepared vegetables in a large shallow roasting tin (pan).
Mix together the marinade ingredients, except the anchovies,... - 42.2652
Grilled Antipasto Platter
Soak 12 long bamboo skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.
Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp on each of another 4 skewers.
Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers.
Cut prosciutto into 2xl-inch strips.
Wrap 2... - 43.6662
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 39.4362
1. Line a wire rack with foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
2. Mix all ingredients of the marinade. Add all vegetables and tofu/paneer. Marinate all for at least 1/2 hour.
3. Skewer the marinated ingredients on wooden... - 36.6602
Get High On Protein With Healthier Sausage Antipasto Platter
Antipasto is a traditional first course to an elaborate formal Italian meal. The term Antipasto or antipasti literally means "prior to a meal". Regional influences have a bearing on the contents of an antipasto. Traditional antipasto platter includes cured... - 0
Italian Turkeysausage Platter
1. Preheat a barbecue or gas grill on medium for 10 minutes.
2. Use a nonstick cooking spray to grease rack.
3. Over the rack, arrange sausage, peppers, and onion.
4. Again spray nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle half of the Italian... - 42.1881
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
S O S Platter
Cook the spaghetti.
Drain and return to the pan.
Shape the sausage meat into 4 patties, fry or grill until brown on both sides.
Heat the soup, add the Worcestershire sauce and seasoning and pour over the spaghetti.
Place in hot dish and top... - 31.8055