- » Grilled Vegetable Platter
Grilled Vegetable Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled vegetable platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled vegetable platter recipes.
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 45.402
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 35.0894
You May Also Like!
Grilled Italian Platter
Cook the fennel in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Arrange all the prepared vegetables in a large shallow roasting tin (pan).
Mix together the marinade ingredients, except the anchovies,... - 40.5629
Grilled Antipasto Platter
Soak 12 long bamboo skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.
Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp on each of another 4 skewers.
Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers.
Cut prosciutto into 2xl-inch strips.
Wrap 2... - 45.2793
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 37.8055
Italian Turkeysausage Platter
1. Preheat a barbecue or gas grill on medium for 10 minutes.
2. Use a nonstick cooking spray to grease rack.
3. Over the rack, arrange sausage, peppers, and onion.
4. Again spray nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle half of the Italian... - 40.1394
1. Line a wire rack with foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
2. Mix all ingredients of the marinade. Add all vegetables and tofu/paneer. Marinate all for at least 1/2 hour.
3. Skewer the marinated ingredients on wooden... - 36.2224
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 40.9044
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 40.8129
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.6841