- » Grilled Vegetable
Grilled Vegetable Recipes
Grilled vegetable is a dish which is prepared by cooking the vegetable in a grilling equipment like griddle or grill pan. The process of preparing the vegetables through the grilling method helps the dish in ... More »
Easy Grilled Vegetables
This is a quick and easy recipe to make Grilled Vegetables. These can be served as a side dish or can be used to make a salad. Grilled Vegetables are healthy too. - 115.387
Grill Roasted Eggplant
Add grilled eggplant to your summertime menu. Watch this video to learn a simple way to roast eggplant on a grill, flavored with garlic and olive oil. When properly cooked it is a great addition to many dishes and naturally high in fiber and low in calories,... - 99.2962
Grilled Bell Peppers And Tomatoes
Vegetables taste amazing when grilled. Watch this video to bring out the best grilled bell peppers and tomatoes. To make it more delicious, baste them with herb infused seasoning to suit your liking. Serve this easy summer-vegetable dish with grilled chicken... - 99.0208
Grilled Whole Eggplant
Are you wondering how to make a grilled eggplant recipe? Here is an excellent video that shows an easy way to use your eggplant. The chef here simply grills the eggplant and flavor with a unique pomegranate teriyaki sauce. Surely you would be delighted with... - 98.7662
Summer Grilled Vegetables
The hardest part about grilling is turning the grill on. The rest is just a breeze! Summer time is the time to get your barbecue grills fired and there is nothing more delicious and easy than to throw on some fresh season veggies onto the grill to serve with... - 97.8137
Ocean Zest Grilled Vegetables
Grilling vegetables and corn on the cob is a great idea that this video is sharing here. Though the chef here uses just the ocean blend seasoning flavored butter, it is good enough for an amazing aroma in the air. Include this simple recipe for a barbeque... - 96.4142
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 60.2586
Char Grilled Vegetables With Sidekick Dressing
1. Thickly slice all the vegetables for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, heat both the oils over medium heat.
3. When hot, add the garlic and onion, and sautÃ© about 3 minutes just until limp
4. Tip in... - 48.9891
Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches With Romesco Sauce
1. Prepare the broiler or grill
2. Slice the eggplant and zucchini along the length into four 0.5" slices and reserve the remainder.
3. Evenly coat eggplant, zucchini, onions and bell pepper on both sides with cooking spray, place them... - 47.7755
Grilled Vegetables With Chevre Dip
The grilled vegetables with chevre dip is a summer fresh vegetable reciep that can be cooked on the grill. Onions, eggplants, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes brushed with balsamic vinegar glaze are grilled and served with a chevre dip made with garlic and... - 45.8279
Grilled Vegetables With Balsamic Vinaigrette
Trim, then slice eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Core, seed and cut red peppers into 1-inch-wide strips.
Place vegetables in a deep serving platter or wide shallow casserole.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt,... - 45.7162
Grilled Vegetable Terrine
1. Place the prepared red and yellow peppers skin side up under a hot grill and cook until the skins are blackened. Transfer to a bowl and cover with a plate. Leave to cool.
2. Arrange the aubergine and courgette slices on separate baking sheets. Brush them... - 43.7357
Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, and onion; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove vegetables from bag, reserving marinade.
Set vegetables aside.
Cut... - 43.6046
Grilled Fresh Herbed Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, combine herbs and let stand 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place eggplant in large colander over bowl and sprinkle with salt.
3. Let drain for 1 hour until eggplant slices are free of water.
4. Pat eggplant dry on kitchen... - 43.4589
Grilled Vegetables And Capellini
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Cook green beans and carrots in boiling water 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Rinse under cold water until cool; drain well.
Snap off tough ends of... - 42.6864
Balsamic Grilled Vegetables
To prepare the balsamic vinaigrette, combine the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Whisk well to blend.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, green pepper, and onion.
Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat the... - 42.6662
Grilled Vegetables In Foil
1. In a pan of little boiling water cook green beans for 10 minutes and drain.
2. On a large, double-thick square of foil place drained beans and top with tomato slices.
3. In a bowl combine chopped onion, butter, brown sugar, salt, mustard,... - 42.4996
Van Grilled Vegetables
Whisk all ingredients of marinade in a bowl.
Add paneer or tofu and all vegetables.
Marinate for at least 2 hours or till serving time.
Heat a non stick pan and put paneer/tofu pieces only.
Do not stir too much.
When dark spots appear on one side then turn it... - 42.4796
Grilled Vegetables In A Pancake Roll
1. Prepare all the vegetables and set aside on a heatproof dish. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and start by adding the fenugreek leaves, the curry leaves, the crushed dried red chillies and a little salt. Stir-fry over a moderate heat... - 42.4186
Marinated Grilled Vegetables
CUT EGGPLANT into diagonal slices.
Place on tray in single layer; sprinkle with salt and let stand 15 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
1.Trim capsicum, removing seeds and membrane; cut into long, wide pieces.
Cut zucchini into diagonal... - 42.4098
Grilled vegetables are a delight to prepare and serve in the summer! Made with asorted veggies like zucchini, peppers, onions and mushrooms dressed with lemon juice and brown sugar vinaigrette dressing, the grilled vegetables are awesome with either fish or... - 41.3703
Grilled Vegetable Terrine With Basil And Balsamico Dressing
Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for one second, and skin.
Blanch the bell peppers and skin.
Cut the other vegetables into thin, long slices, blanch and allow to cool.
Brush olive oil over the vegetables and grill.
Marinate in balsamic vinegar, seasoned... - 41.0202
Grilled Vegetables & Chicken With Toasted Sesame Sauce
Combine sherry, soy sauce, and oil.
Mix half of the liquid with the chicken, the remaining half with the vegetables.
If made ahead, cover and chill both mixtures up to 2 hours.
Place chicken on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals (you... - 39.8352
1) In a grill pan, add mushrooms and tomatoes along with seasoning.
2) Grill them for a few minutes.
3) Season the meat and put it on the grid. Apply a coat of butter on it. Cook quickly and turn frequently.
4) Then, add bacon at the last minute, so... - 39.7117
Grilled Vegetables In Chianti-herb Marinade
Place eggplant slices in a large colander and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
Let stand 1 hour to drain off excess moisture.
Rinse slices well under cold running water; drain and pat dry.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together wine, olive oil, rosemary,... - 39.4833
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Combine potatoes and next 11 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate 30 minutes,... - 38.8958
1) Peel eggplant and slice into 3/4-inch thickness.
2) In a bowl, add butter, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning to combine all together.
3) Take the eggplant slices to brush with butter mixture. Sprinkle seasoning of salt and pepper.
4)... - 38.86
Peel onions and cut in half lengthwise.
Trim ends from squash and cut in half lengthwise.
Trim and discard root ends and any tough or wilted leaves from leeks; split leeks in half lengthwise and rinse well.
Leave bell peppers whole or cut in half, if... - 38.6452
Great Grilled Vegetables
1. Preheat grill or grill pan over moderate to high heat.
2. On a platter assemble cut veggies brush each side with a little oil and season with salt and pepper and place them on the grill.
3. Cook such that they are just tender for 3 to... - 38.2513
1. Slice eggplants ½-inch thick.
2. Place eggplant slices in a colander and sprinkle generously with salt. Toss well.
3. Let stand for about 1 hour.
4. Rinse eggplant slices and dry thoroughly by squeezing moisture out between several layers... - 38.061
Grilled Vegetables With Tomato Oil
1. Cut onions crosswise in 3/4-inch-thick slices. Run a slender skewer across and through center of each slice to hold rounds flat and secure; put as many slices on skewer as will fit.
2. Rinse eggplant, discard stem, and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick... - 37.5022
Grilled Vegetables With Creamy Dressing
Scrub carrots and cut into 2- by 1/2 in (5x1 cm) pieces.
Slice zucchini diagonally into 1/2 in (1 cm) thick slices.
In medium bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil until well coated.
Place vegetables on barbecue grill; grill over medium low heat 4 to 6 minutes... - 37.0806
1)Use a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil and place vegetables on it. 2)Sprinkle vegetables with some basil, salt, pepper and butter.
3)Fold the aluminum foil edges and wrap securely, placing it on grill.
4)Cook it over on medium coals... - 36.9718
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 36.3777
1. Start by peeling the eggplant and slicing it into 1/2 inch slcies
2. Take the eggplant and sprinkle salt over it, reserve for 30 minutes
3. In a bowl, add garlic and oil together
4. Take the eggplant slices and dry between paper... - 35.8502
Grilled Vegetable Medley
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Add squash, red pepper, and zucchini; toss gently.
Arrange vegetables in a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray.
Place on grill over medium-hot coals.
Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning once. - 35.1029
Grilled Vegetable And Sausage Wraps
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Place sausage links on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Add vegetables to rack, grill 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage... - 34.8938
Grilled Vegetable Cheddar Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until tender; set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, place the mushrooms... - 34.8626
Grilled Vegetable And Mozzarella Sandwichs
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Remove vegetables from bowl, reserving vinegar mixture. Place onion and bell pepper on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 7 minutes on each... - 34.8399
Char Grilled Vegetable Sampler
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place eggplant (aubergine) in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside to drain for 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Brush slices lightly with olive oil.
2. Combine the... - 34.6507
Grilled Zucchini And Eggplant
Preheat the grill to high.
Slice the zucchini and eggplants length wise as thin as possible. (A mandolin is very helpful.)
Place the slices on a hot grill and brush with a very small amount of olive oil.
Turn quickly when charred.
The thinner the slices, the... - 34.4516
Grilled Vegetable Appetizer
1. Arrange bread slices in a single layer (overlapping as little as possible) in shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) baking pans. Bake in a 325°F (165°C) oven until crisp and tinged with brown (15 to 20 minutes). Transfer toast to a rack to cool.
2. While... - 34.1689
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
1. In a large nonmetallic bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, thyme and pepper and whisk them well to blend
2. Rinse eggplants, pat dry and combine with leeks, zucchinis and red bell peppers in a large shallow nonmetallic dish
3. Pour the... - 34.0943
Pork With Grilled Vegetable Pisto
1. Light a grill. In a large, shallow dish, combine 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the fresh lemon juice, chopped garlic and parsley and a pinch each of salt and black pepper and stir. Add the pork loin slices and turn to coat the meat well. Cover and... - 33.7785
1 Rinse, trim, cut up and precook vegetables. To precook any vegetable - bring a small amount of water to boil. Add desired vegetable and simmer, covered till crisp tender. Drain well.
2 To grill, brush the vegetables with oil or butter. Grease grill rack as... - 33.6243
Pat the eggplant dry and place in a glass baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with the garlic and scallion, and drizzle with the olive oil.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning... - 33.1734
1. First prepare the toasted walnut paste. Preheat the grill. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 3-4 minutes, shaking to turn, until dark golden. Place the walnuts, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor. Process for a few seconds... - 32.3862
Colorful Grilled Vegetables
Choose 1 or several vegetables and prepare as directed.
If desired, blanch vegetables.
Bring about 12 cups water to a boil in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Add 1 kind of vegetable (up to 1 lb.
at a time).
When boil resumes, cook until vegetable is barely tender when... - 32.1943
Preheat grill to medium.
Toss peppers and scallions with oil, salt, and pepper.
Grill peppers, cut side down, until charred, 3-4 minutes, then turn them over and add scallions to the grill.
Cook until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Slice peppers,... - 32.1523
Char Grilled Vegetable Slices
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place oil and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Brush eggplant, zucchini, red pepper and tomato slices with oil mixture.
2. Cook eggplant, zucchini and red pepper slices on lightly oiled barbecue, turning... - 32.0136
This grilled vegetable recipe is great for summertime when you do not want to get the house hot and prefer to cook outdoors. A healthy combination of colorful vegetables, this grilled vegetable is great just by itself and can also add to the taste of your... - 31.7291
Char Grilled Vegetable Slices
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place oil and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Brush eggplant (aubergine) slices, zucchini (courgette) slices, red pepper slices and tomato slices with oil mixture.
2. Cook eggplant (aubergine), zucchini... - 31.4525
Grilled Vegetables On Onion Rolls
In a bowl whisk together the vinegar and salt and black pepper to taste, add the oil in a stream, whisking and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Brush the bell peppers with some of the dressing, grill them, skin sides down, on a rack set 4 to 6... - 30.9435
Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
1. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. Add sweet peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
2. For a charcoal grill, grill vegetables on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 30.8937
Mixed Grilled Vegetables With Fontina Fonduta
1. Light a grill. Brush the zucchini, yellow squash, portobellos, tomatoes and onion with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves and grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly... - 30.171
Grilled Eggplant With Ginger And Bonito Flakes
1) In a greased frying pan or on a wire mesh over the stove top, grill the whole eggplants.
2) Peel the skin under running water and pat it dry.
3) Slit the eggplants deeply, lenghthwise from the stem end to... - 30.0858
Brush lime butter generously over all vegetables.
Place corn and squash on a grill about 4 to 6 inches from very hot mesquite coals and grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add peppers and eggplant and continue grilling vegetables, turning and brushing with lime butter,... - 28.3825
Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches With Romesco Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. Cut eggplant lengthwise into 4 (1/2 inch-thick) slices. Cut zucchini lengthwise into 4 (1/4 inch-thick) slices. Reserve remaining eggplant and zucchini for another use. Coat both sides of eggplant, zucchini, onion, and bell... - 28.0584
Fajitas With Grilled Vegetables
Place meat in plastic bag.
Add salsa, oil, lime juice, tequila and garlic.
Close bag securely; turn to combine ingredients and coat meat.
Add peppers and onion slices.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Remove meat and vegetables - 27.4726
Sprinkle the eggplant with salt and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Combine the oil and garlic.
Press the eggplant slices dry between paper towels.
Brush with oil.
Great with all grills and roasts, but especially lamb. - 27.1338
Grilled Vegetable Packets
Fold 4 (16 x 12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil in half lengthwise to make a crease.
Open the foil, and layer 4 potato pieces, 1 onion slice, 1 bell pepper ring, 4 tomato pieces, 1/4 cup carrot, and 1 tablespoon margarine on half of each foil sheet;... - 26.4793
Peel and cube eggplant.
Sprinkle thoroughly with salt; let stand about 45 minutes.
Rinse, drain, and pat dry.
Put eggplant cubes on skewer; brush with either melted butter or olive oil.
Grill, or cook on hibachi, for about 5 minutes. - 25.1131
Place vegetables on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper and dot with butter.
Fold foil edges over, and wrap securely; place on grill.
Cook over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. - 23.5567
Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over pizza crust. Cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Top pizza crust with steak and vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake until pizza is hot and cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 21.2967
If using small vegetables or pieces, thread on thin metal or bamboo skewers ahead of time, making sure vegetables lie flat.
To grill, coat prepared vegetables with plain or seasoned oil or butter or basting sauce.
Place vegetables on a lightly greased grill 4... - 20.5735
When you're grilling veggies it's good to stay close to the grill. Every grill has spots that are hotter than others so vegetables in one area of the grate will be done before others. And, of course, different vegetables will take different amounts of time to... - 0
Grilled Vegetable Recipes By Category