- » Grilled Tuna Salad
Grilled Tuna Salad Recipes
Grilled Tuna salad is a variant of the traditional fish salad prepared with grilled tuna pieces. The salad is a combination of mayonnaise and the fish which is served on a bed of lettuce along with onion, celery and ... More »
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
Grilled Ahi Tuna With Farro Salad And Strawberry Bruscetta
We guarantee that you would love to oblige us, if you were to be served Grilled Ahi Tuna, Farro Salad, Strawberry Bruscetta tonight. This delicious Italian fare is also fit to be served a romantic meal. And obviously, this meal goes well with a glass of wine.... - 84.6221
Grilled Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Preheat the grill, grease the rack with non-stick spray.
2. Season tuna steak with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. For dressing – in a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon... - 105.368
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 47.3517
Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Prepare grill to high heat.
2. Scrub potatoes. Place wet potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Add beans to dish, cover. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain. Rinse... - 31.873
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 114.646
Grilled Tuna Salad Mediterranean Style
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch strips.
Brush tuna with oil.
Sprinkle tuna with garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes on each side.
Tuna will be firm to the touch and opaque.
Do not overcook.
Remove tuna to mixing bowl.
Flake into... - 43.8804
Grilled Romaine Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette And Blackened Tuna
1. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, add the chopped anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and chives and mix together to emulsify.
2. Season the tuna steak with the blackened seasoning. Grill this along with the lettuce... - 109.061
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 34.4142
Hotchef's Tuna Nicoise Salad
If you are not feeling like eating anything in a hot summer day, you can go for a plate of nicoise salad. This special salad is going to make you cool with its soothing effect and it is also going to serve you a bunch of nutritional factors. Watch this video... - 103.053
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
Italian Tuna Green Olive And Tangerine Salad On Grilled Bread
1. Light a grill. Peel the tangerine, removing the white pith. Using a small, sharp knife, cut between the membranes to release the sections onto a plate. Cut the sections into 1/2 inch pieces; discard any seeds.
2. In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the... - 29.3012
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 105.808
Veggie Crunch Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing – in a large bowl, add in all the ingredients and whisk well. Set aside.
2. Heat the indoor grill and grease with some olive oil.
3. Season one side of the tuna with salt, fresh cracked pepper and a light drizzle of olive oil.... - 0
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Fresh Tuna And Avocado Salad
1. Toss all the ingredients together, except fish.
2. Divide the mixture into equal 6 portions.
3. Slice the fish into strips and place across top of each serving.
4. It is best served with dill vinaigrette on the side. - 40.3444
Tuna And Pepper Salad
1. Cut the peppers in half and remove core, seeds and white pith.
2. Place the peppers, skin side up, under a hot grill and grill until the skin is black.
3. Peel off when cooled and cut the peppers into strips.
4. Drain the tuna and flake into a bowl.
5. Add... - 38.5843
In the mood for a nice late summer salad? In our next episode, Chef Maxwell shows us his mix of fruits and vegetables, topped with tuna steak, and vinaigrette dressing. - 120.939
Grilled Tuna Salad Recipes By Category