Fresh Water Fish
- » Grilled Trout White Fish
Grilled Trout White Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled trout white fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled trout white fish recipes.
Easy Grilled Trout
Wipe the cavity of each trout and season with salt and pepper.
Lay a sage and fennel branch on each side of each trout and tie with twine at two or three points to hold in place.
Brush each trout with oil or butter.
Place on a grill over hot coals and grill... - 24.0957
Grilled Marinated Trout
Place fish, wine, lemon juice, orange rind, ginger and chives in bowl.
Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Drain fish well.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish and fennel sprigs; season well.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes over high heat, stirring once or twice. - 35.3648
Prepare Stuffing and chill.
Stuff trout and sew cavities closed.
Generously butter the bottom of an aluminum foil pan large enough to hold the fish side by side.
Spread the carrot and onion in the pan; sprinkle with thyme.
Place the pan on the grill.
Lay the... - 40.7809
Grilled Stuffed Trout
Rinse the trout under cold water and blot dry.
Remove any remaining bones with tweezers.
Generously season the fish with salt and pepper.
For the stuffing Remove the stems of the spinach, pat dry, and cut it into thin strips.
Pour the oil into a large skillet... - 42.7427
Crab Stuffed Trout
This crab stuffed trout is a filling and sumptious trout recipe. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and mushrooms cooked in butter with breadcrumbs, the trout is stuffed along with the crabmeat with worcestershire sauce and parsley for flavor. Grill... - 43.0043
Grilled Trout With Walnuts
Trout should be opened and cleaned but with heads left on.
Mix walnuts with egg, grated lemon rind, lemon juice, parsley and salt.
Stuff each fish with 3 tablespoons of nut mixture.
Close opening with metal skewers.
Brush fish on both sides with... - 35.5036
Grilled Crusted Trout
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Remove heads, if desired.
Split trout open like a butterfly.
Brush both sides of trout with olive oil.
In a shallow dish combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, paprika, white pepper, thyme, and oregano.
Place the fish in the crumb mixture,... - 36.9186
Calico Stuffed Trout
Rinse trout and pat dry, then rub cut sides of garlic over inside cavity of each.
Cut six 8 by 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil; grease foil and center one trout on each piece.
Insert metal blade.
Place carrot in work bowl and... - 41.612
1.. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. Combine wine and oil,- brush inside and outside of fish. Sprinkle insides evenly with salt, pepper, onions, and fresh herbs.
3. Place fish, skin side down, on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray,. cook 5... - 28.2572
Grilled Trout With Cilian Spinach Stuffing
In small bowl, let raisins plump in the wine for 30 minutes; drain and set aside (discard the wine).
In medium skillet at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED), toast pine nuts about 6 minutes, stirring often; set aside.
Add 1 tablespoon oil and the... - 39.3751
Oriental Grilled Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Remove head and tail, if desired.
Using a sharp knife, cut three 1/2-inch-deep diagonal slits, 1 inch apart, into both sides of fish.
For seasoning mixture, combine scallions, gingerroot, soy sauce, sake, oil, sugar, and salt.
Rub fish... - 40.6915
1. Start by preparing the stuffing, then chill it.
2. Take the trout and stuff and sew its cavities
3. In aluminum foil pan, butter the bottom properly
4. In the pan, add carrot and onion, also sprinkle thyme, and place the pan on a grill
5. Take the... - 44.5633
Butterflied Trout With Nut Butter
To bone cleaned trout and keep head and tail in place, open body cavity; insert a sharp knife at head end under backbone and cut between ribs and flesh.
Repeat process to free other side.
Cut underneath backbone to free.
Using kitchen scissors, snip backbone... - 34.8333
Stuffed Brook Trout On A Plank
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pre-soak and oil a large hardwood board about 1 -inch thick, for planking, or set out an ovenproof platter or baking dish.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5... - 28.9704
Lemon Thyme Trout In Foil
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add the shallot, wine, lemon juice and peel along with the margarine.
3) Take two heavy duty foil, 16 inches long and spread them... - 44.4675
1. Clean the trout. Place 4 lemon wedges and the mushroom slices in the cavity. Season inside and outside of fish with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Wrap the fish in heavy-duty aluminum foil and set directly in the white-hot coals of a charcoal fire that has... - 20.0587
Grilled Fish With Beurre Blanc Sauce
Place fish in an oiled wire broiling basket.
Drizzle vegetable oil over fish.
Cook on a hot grill about 5 inches from coals, turning after 5 minutes.
Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 1 more minutes.
While fish cooks, prepare sauce.
In a medium... - 34.5643
Fish suitable for grilling are trout, whitefish, bluefish, snapper, or mackerel.
(In Greece, the fish are usually served with their heads and tails intact.
You may prefer to remove the heads at least, because some people are revolted by a whole fish on their... - 34.9204
Cajun Grilled Redfish
When you are looking for a quick-fix to appease your starved gut, this recipe could work for you. Grilled fish wrapped with veggies and seasoned with Creole spices, you cannot go wrong with it on hungry evenings. Beryl Stokes tells you how to make a quick... - 105.768
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 43.9396
Marinated Fish With Salmoriglio Sauce
1. Prepare the fish: Pour a little of the vinegar over the fish fillets, then rinse them under cold running water. Pat dry and arrange on an ovenproof glass or ceramic platter. Rub a little salt over the skinless sides of the fillets and sprinkle with the... - 29.54