- » Grilled Tomato With Gruyere
Grilled Tomato With Gruyere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled tomato with gruyere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled tomato with gruyere recipes.
Grilled Tomatoes With Gruyere
Cut off the top of medium-sized tomatoes and scoop out the fleshy centres and seeds.
Sprinkle with vegetable salt and leave them to drain cut side down.
Make stuffing: Melt gruyere in double saucepan with a little French or dry mustard.
Add clove crushed... - 18.0778
Gourmet Gruyere Burgers
Saute onion in oil until it is just browned.
Place onion in a bowl, then add ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties.
Put patties in hinged wire grill and place over a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook about 6 minutes.
Turn burgers and cook... - 36.386
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 34.6619
Grilled Cheese Tomato And Prosciutto Sandwiches
Mix sun dried tomatoes, thyme and garlic in bowl.
Place 4 bread slices on work surface.
Place 1 cheese slice atop each, folding to fit.
Top each with 1/4 of tomato mixture, then 1 prosciutto slice, folding to fit.
Arrange remaining cheese over and top with... - 36.1959
Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
Trim zucchini and cut into 4 pieces. Drop into boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and thread on to skewers alternately with tomatoes. Brush with melted butter and grill under a preheated grill or over glowing coals for about 5 minutes or until... - 24.477
Whiting In Soured Cream With Tomatoes
1) In a shallow serving dish, place a knob of butter in the dish.
2) Put the dish under grill to melt the butter.
3) Take the dish away from the grill and place the fish in the dish.
4) Flip the fish so the buttered side is up, dredge with seasoning to... - 44.3011
Three-cheese Grilled Sandwich
Cheese is one ingredient that is enjoyed by adults and kids alike. Nothing like a classic cheese sandwich for a quick bite, but put together three different cheeses into that one sandwich and that’s a treat for anyone!! A simple and tempting recipe,... - 117.045
Grilled Kimcheese Sandwich
This is a great grilled kimcheese sandwich recipe. That's right, I said kimcheese. I'm going to show you a quick and surprisingly delicious version of grilled cheese using one of my favorite Korean go-to ingredients. I'm in a hotel room again, so I'm using... - 126.29
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 37.543
Spanish Style Omelette
Preheat grill to high.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan.
Add garlic and spring onions, cook for 1-2 mins, until softened.
Add pepper and tomatoes, and cook for 2 mins.
Season eggs with salt and pepper, then add herbs.
Pour into pan and cook until... - 43.0527
Soupe Au Pistou
Soupe Au Pistou recipe is a French soup. You can vary this recipe by adding herbs of your choice. - 47.8623
Crouton Pancake From France
1) In a frying pan, lightly brown the bread cubes in oil and butter.
2) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings and beat together with a fork.
3) Pour the egg mixture over the croutons, and cook covered over a very low heat for... - 40.1176
Bacon Crust Pie
Mix crust ingredients together, knead well and press into the bottom of a 9-inch pie tin, making a fluted edge all round.
To make the filling combine rice, tomato puree, 3 oz.
of the cheese; seasoning and spoon into the bacon shell.
Cover with greaseproof... - 40.6528
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in tomatoes, thyme and oregano and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until mixture reduces... - 32.7843
1) Clean the spinach in water and put into a saucepan.
2) Leave enough water on the leaves to prevent adding more water.
3) Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until it is soft.
4) Drain well and press out any excess water and cut the spinach.
5) Take the pan... - 43.0251
Great Steak Sandwich
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a medium frying pan, add the mustard seeds, cover and let them pop for 30 seconds over a moderate heat; take care that they do not burn.
Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over a very low heat for 30 minutes,... - 43.5933
Fenouil A La Nicoise
1. Place the fennel bulbs in a pan of boiling, salted water and cook for about 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain well again. Cut each bulb in halves or quarters.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and cook until... - 35.3226
Greek Lamb Casserole
Rinse the eggplant (aubergines) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the stalks and cut into slices.
Put in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave... - 45.3104
1. Slice unpeeled aubergine in 1-cm/ 1/2-inch slices, sprinkle with salt and stand for 30 minutes. Rinse, drain and dry.
2. Saute in four tablespoons of the oil until lightly browned and tender. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. Slice two tomatoes and keep on one... - 41.9923