- » Grilled Swordfish Steak
Grilled Swordfish Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled swordfish steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled swordfish steak recipes.
Grilled Swordfish Steak With Orzo Pasta
Surprise your valentine with an exotic grilled swordfish steak k pasta! A dish that comes together with a flip of two or three ingredients and that’s all there is to this dish! A winner recipe to bring out to entice your loved one! See the video for more. - 97.6566
Grilled Herbed Swordfish Steak
1) In a glass dish, put the swordfish.
2) Chop the shallots and mix them with the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice.
3) Pour the prepared mixture all over the fish.
4) Marinate the fish for about 2 hours, turning once.
5) Take the fish... - 37.1792
Grilled Swordfish Steak
1. On a grill, start fire and allow to burn for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Make sure the coals must be very hot
3. Spread a generous portion of mayonnaise on one side of each steak and place mayonnaise side down on grill
5. Prepare lemon... - 36.4136
You May Also Like!
Gingery Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, and pepper and set aside.
Lay the swordfish steaks in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them, pour on the marinade, and turn the steaks to coat well.
Cover and... - 35.9132
Grilled Swordfish A La Orange
Rinse swordfish and pat dry with paper towels.
Grate enough orange peel to measure 1 teaspoon; set aside.
Peel orange and cut into sections; set aside.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice, oil and soy sauce in small bowl.
Pour half of orange juice mixture into... - 40.8843
Swordfish Steaks With Middle Eastern Flavors
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow glass dish.
In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture over both sides of fish.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Prepare a charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill.
Once the fire is at medium heat,... - 38.2028
Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Preheat 9-inch browning dish on HI (max. power) for 5 minutes.
Brush swordfish steaks on one side only with oil.
Sprinkle with lemon pepper and paprika.
Place seasoned side down on preheated dish.
1 to 2 minutes, or just until swordfish... - 30.1212
Grilled Swordfish Steaks
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Coat both the sides of swordfish steaks with jerk seasoning, during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
3 Lightly spray the grid of preheated grill with nonstick cooking spray.
4 Grill the swordfish... - 35.3796
Swordfish Steaks With Lime And Coriander
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Broil or grill fish for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily... - 30.6355
Grilled Or Broiled Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill.
2. Rub the swordfish steaks with oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3. Place the steaks about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side. - 23.3962
Swordfish is a beautifully textured and flavored fish that lends itself well to marinades and grilling. The meat holds together well and does not have an overly fishy taste. The trick with swordfish is to infuse the meat with plently of flavor- and don't... - 42.7188
Grilled Swordfish With Caponata
Like food straight from the grill, particularly fish, here is a recipe to make grilled fish. Watch the chef making grilled swordfish, topping it and garnish with eggplant caponata sauce. Simply elegant and exotic! - 101.694
Marinated Swordfish Steaks
1. To prepare the marinade, in medium saucepan, combine the wine and saffron and bring to a boil over a medium flame.
2. Taking the pan off heat, add olive oil, honey, parsley, lemon juice, salt, ginger, garlic, thyme and cayenne pepper and stir... - 44.7832
Grilled Swordfish Steak Recipes By Category
Grilled Swordfish Steak Dish: