- » Grilled Swordfish
Grilled Swordfish Recipes
Scrumptious grilled swordfish makes an amazing main dish. It is a specialty of Oceanian cuisine.Prepared by grilling, grilled swordfish is easy to cook. Grilled swordfish is great all by it self, as kebabs, in tacos ... More »
Swordfish is a beautifully textured and flavored fish that lends itself well to marinades and grilling. The meat holds together well and does not have an overly fishy taste. The trick with swordfish is to infuse the meat with plently of flavor- and don't... - 42.7188
Grilled Swordfish A 1'orange
Rinse swordfish and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice, oil and soy sauce in small bowl.
Pour half of orange juice mixture into shallow glass dish.
Add 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel to orange juice mixture.
Coat fish in mixture;... - 40.7339
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In small saucepan, combine tomato paste, wine, garlic and cayenne.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Press mixture through sieve; discard garlic.
Stir in cilantro and oil.
Cool to room... - 36.3129
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika, stirring well; baste fish with lemon juice mixture, and sprinkle with half of paprika.
Set remaining lemon juice mixture and paprika aside.
Place fish in a... - 33.9735
Blackened Grilled Swordfish
Mix together all spices. Sprinkle evenly over a large flat platter.
Melt butter and brush over swordfish steaks. Dip fish in seasonings and coat well on both sides.
To cook on a grill: make sure grill is very hot and rack is close to coals. Barbecue for 5... - 32.8711
Grilled Swordfish With Cilantro Butter
1. Prepare a charcoal fire or gas grill. Swordfish is especially good cooked over mesquite charcoal, although other types of fuel are fine.
2. Lightly coat fillets with olive oil. When fire is ready, place fish on oiled grill and cook until just firm to the... - 32.299
Succulent Grilled Swordfish
1. In bowl mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley and spread over the seasoned swordfish steaks.
2. Place under a slow grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Turn carefully once during cooking and baste frequently.
4. Serve... - 32.2378
1. In shallow glass casserole, combine vinegar, lemon and lime juice, oil, garlic, ginger root, and pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.... - 30.2643
Grilled Swordfish Recipes By Category