- » Grilled Striped Bass
Grilled Striped Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled striped bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled striped bass recipes.
Onion-flavored Striped Bass
Wipe fillets with damp cloth.
Place a piece of heavy-duty foil (cut to fit) against the skin side of each fillet; press smoothly to fit; cover and chill.
In a pan, heat oil over medium heat; add onion and cook until soft.
Add catsup, lemon juice, sugar,... - 36.3587
Grilled Striped Bass
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a large shallow container.
Combine 1/2 cup melted butter and next 6 ingredients, stirring well; pour over fish.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade,... - 36.1863
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 27.4247
Striped Bass Supreme
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish equally into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, take rest of the ingredients to form a sauce
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour... - 42.7233
Striped Bass With Onion Barbecue Sauce
Heat oil in a 2 to 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until soft (about 10 minutes).
Add catsup, lemon juice, sugar, worcestershire, mustard, and pepper.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until sauce is thickened (10 to 15... - 37.6174
Bass Barbecued In Corn Husks
1. Preheat the grill and place the rack 8 inches from the coals. Remove the husks from the corn, soak them for 5 minutes in cold water, and drain. Discard the silks.
2. Sprinkle the cavity of the bass with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper, then brush the... - 26.4464