- » Grilled Squash
Grilled Squash Recipes
Grilled squash is a crispy and tender dish prepared by grilling buttered squash slices or pieces on a hot grill. The squash used for grilling may vary from one recipe to the other. Zucchini squash, yellow squash, ... More »
Quick Grilled Zucchini
It’s the summer time and for a light meal this grilled zucchini dish is apt! The taste of this dish using fresh zucchini is out of the world. See the video on how to grill these beauties! - 99.8052
Grilled Winter Squash
1 Throughly clean the squash and remove the seeds and fibers.
2 Cut the squash into small cubes.
3 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 In a small bowl, add the lowfat margarine, black pepper and salt. Mix... - 41.608
Grilled Winter Squash
Clean the squash and remove the seeds and woody fibers.
Dice the squash into small cubes about 1/4 inch square.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Mix together the lowfat margarine, black pepper and salt in a small bowl.
Place the... - 33.0428
Grilled Squash Boats
1. Preheat the griddle to 350°.
2. Take a saucepan full of boiling water and place colander in it. Add zucchini or whole squashes in it. Cover and steam for 25 minutes until they turn soft. Halve the cooked zucchini in lengthwise... - 32.0665
Grilled Acorn Squash
Cut in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Prick inside with tines of fork; season cavities with salt and pepper.
Add 1 teaspoon each of butter, brown sugar, and water to each squash.
Wrap each half, cut side up, in 12x18-inch piece of heavy-duty... - 32.0527
You May Also Like!
Crispy Butternut Squash Cakes
never thought butternut squash could make such a delicious and nutritious appetizer! These are super simple and really taste as delightful as they look. Quite an invention from chef's kitchen and definitely a must try. - 91.8789
Grilled Squash Quesadillas
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Combine oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add zucchini and yellow squash; toss to coat.
3. Grill squash until lightly browned, about 4 minutes per side.
4. Put 2 or 3 slices each of the zucchini and... - 37.7507
Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary
Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary is quite an easy brew and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Acorn squash, rosemart, white wine vinegar and olive oil combine to make this Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary taste richer. Give this... - 40.5804
Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
When hot, add the onion and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and... - 44.6118
Grilled Yellow Squash With Jalapenos
Looking for an easy side dish that is simple to make and yet amazingly delicious? Grilled summer squash, when made well, makes the perfect side dish. Learn how to grill a summer squash to perfection with this step-by-step video tutorial. - 118.12
Italian Yellow Squash
1 Throughly clean the squash and slice to about 1/4-inch thickness.
2 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, add the parsley, Italian seasoning, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and pepper. Mix... - 42.5715
Butternut Squash Pancake And Zucchini Pancake
Maangchi makes some quick and easy pancakes with butternut squash and zucchini. Both the recipes are vegan but everyone can try for they are delicious and full of veggies. Definitely both thumbs up to start a busy day with something as healthy as these... - 125.994
Grilled Yellow Squash And Zucchini With Balsamic Vinegar
1. Put a rack high in the oven and preheat the broiler.
2. To thicken the vinegar, bring it to a boil in a saucepan and then reduce heat and continue at a low boil until reduced by half.
3. Cut off and discard the ends of the squash and then cut the squash... - 25.5135
Grilled Pepper And Squash
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
2. Coat grill basket with cooking spray. Place vegetable mixture in basket. Grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°) 5 minutes; turn basket, and grill 5 additional minutes. - 25.4191
Grilled Chicken With Bay, Squash & Tomatoes
Skin chicken, if desired; then rinse and pat dry.
In a large bowl, stir together mustard, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 6 of the bay leaves.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day, turning chicken several... - 40.0759
Grilled Squash Recipes By Category