- » Grilled Spring Roll
Grilled Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled spring roll recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Rolls
Get some pork rolls on a winter afternoon when the family is all together! Nothing like a quick grill of these beauties on the grill! Quick and easy and flavorful! Watch this video to make this easy pork roll wrapped with bacon! - 104.349
Paneer Ke Sooley
Heat some oil in a pan; add the shahjeera, carrot, spring onions, beans, green chillies and salt, and saute for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
When it is cool enough to handle, mix in the crumbled mawa.
Spoon a small portion of the mixture onto a paneer... - 38.1394
Cut the dressed, cooked and well-drained tripe into pieces about 3" or 4" by 2", seasoning these with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in the top of a double saucepan.
Add some finely chopped parsley, spring onion or chives and garlic.
Roll the pieces of... - 26.4813
Toasted Jelly Roll Slices
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Grease and line a 10- by 15-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Sprinkle with sugar and vanilla.
Continue beating for 2 minutes.
Sift the flour and baking powder together.
Sprinkle... - 35.2598
Santa Fe Grilled Beef
1. To make spice mix, place onion, garlic, chilli powder, lime rind, cumin, oil and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Spread spice mix over both sides of each piece of steak and place between sheets of plastic food wrap. Pound with a meat mallet or... - 33.6234
Santa Fe Grilled Beef
1. To make spice mix, place onion, garlic, chili powder, lime rind, cumin, oil and lime juice in a bowl (a) and mix to combine.
2. Place steaks between sheets of plastic food wrap. Pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin until steaks are 5 mm / 1/4 in thick.... - 34.0044
Split the pigeons or poussins lengthways or cut them in two down the breastbone and backbone with a large pair of scissors.
Flatten each half slightly by beating it.
Fry gently in butter on either side, and then drain.
Add to the butter, away from the heat, a... - 24.3106
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6712
Split the prepared bird in half, cutting through the back only, cut off the legs and wings at the first joints, flatten as much as possible and keep in shape with skewers.
Brush with melted butter, season lightly and grill until flesh it cooked—about 20... - 23.3828
Kofta Kebabs With Houmous Sauce And Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, pour stock and lemon juice over the couscous, stir and leave to swell.
2. Soak four 15cm (6in) wooden skewers in warm water. Pre-heat a griddle or frying pan.
3. Cut the fennel into small pieces. Quarter the courgette lengthways... - 44.8012
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 45.2881
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special "Spring Fling" recipe recommendation for Turkey Sliders! - 139.668
In a mixing bowl, place the roti flour, all-purpose flour, salt, and 1 tablespoon of oil or melted butter, and mix with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Make a well in the center.
Gradually add 1-2 tablespoons of warm water at a... - 39.845
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 45.4719
Indian Mixed Veg Paratha
Very healthy, tasty and nutritious recipe. Very nice alternative for regular stuffed paratha. It's a complete and very filling meal by itself. Good to go for kids in their lunch box or to eat on the way during picnics, outings. - 116.032
The traditional Indian bread. This video shows you the easiest way to make the standard whole wheat Indian flour bread known as the chapati. This is a signature bread used in almost all Indian households and is the primary bread which can be taken with meat,... - 126.331
Cheesy Ham And Celery Savory
1. Wash the celery, remove the leaves and slice the celery sticks into 3 equal portions.
2. Cut any visible fat off the ham and lay the slices on a chopping board. Place a piece of celery on each piece of ham and roll up. Place 3 ham and celery rolls in each... - 33.0471
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 38.0689
Mixed Berry And Almond Tart
With spring upon us we are able to swap our tart and pie ingredients of heavy orchard fruits with juicy berries, allowing the first signs of a fresh spring kitchen to peak through in our baking. I love making tarts, they are the culinary equivalent of a... - 0
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
This Chinese Barbecued Lamb is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Chinese Barbecued Lamb with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.6112
1. Shell and clean the prawns thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle prawns with some salt and set them aside for 15 minutes.
4. Bring 3 cups water to boil
5. Add prawns and boil further for 3 minutes.
6. Remove prawns from heat,... - 42.5753
Pan Seared Beef With Ginger Pineapple And Chilli
1. Trim any excess fat from the beef. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin pound the steaks until 1 cm/1/2 inch thick. Season on both sides and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix the ginger wine, root (fresh) ginger, garlic and chilli and pour over the... - 37.9633
Fish With Orange Butter
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook spring onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in orange segments, parsley, breadcrumbs and black pepper to taste. Fill cavity of each fish with... - 34.2508
Yam, Feta Cheese And Pine Nuts Strudel
Looking for an easy strudel recipe that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a dessert? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect strudel that everyone will love! A word of warning though, the dish will turn out amazing and... - 108.967
1. Wash the thyme sprigs and pat them dry on a cloth.
2. Make the shortcrust pastry and allow it to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Lightly grease four 3½ inch (10cm) loose-bottomed individual tart cases.
4. Roll out the pastry... - 89.1143
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 44.1874