- » Grilled Spice
Grilled Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled spice recipes.
Grilled Salmon With Dill Spice
Those who love quick meals, cannot miss this recipe of grilled salmon. It is a wonder dish to be served with salad and rice. Watch this recipe for the wonderful meal experience. - 99.6901
Citrus And Spice Grilled Chicken Breasts
1) In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, tomato puree, honey, zests, lemon and lime juices, garlic, thyme, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts. Pour in marinade over the... - 45.9959
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 44.91
Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
1) Pre-heat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2) Take the steaks from refrigerator and thaw for a few minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix ground ancho chili, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Coat the steaks with spice mix.
4) Cover... - 43.7005
Turkey With Italian Spice Marinade
Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix Divide turkey between 2 large self-sealing plastic storage bags.
Add the marinade.
Seal bags securely.
Turn bags once or twice so that all areas of the turkey are touched by the marinade.
Set the bags in a... - 38.9895
Citrus And Spice Grilled Chicken
1. Wash chicken inside and out and pat dry with paper towels. With a cleaver or large sharp knife, cut chicken through the breastbone and open out. Cut on each side of the backbone and discard. (May be used for stock).
2. Mix marinade ingredients together.... - 37.0371
Lemon & Spice Chicken Kebabs
1. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, spices and seasoning. Spoon half the mix into a shallow bowl, then add the chicken and coat. Set aside the remaining mix.
2. Heat grill to high. Thread the chicken onto 8 metal skewers. Place on a baking tray lined with... - 35.6168
Orange Spice Marinade
In small grill-safe saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Remove cooking grid.
Place pan on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around pan.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until mixture boils.
Reduce heat to LOW.
Simmer for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 33.9248
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 31.8063
Dry Spice Rub Grill
In food processor or spice grinder, combine peppercorns, mustard seed and coriander seed; process until coarsely crushed.
Stir in brown sugar and garlic.
Brush both sides of steak with steak sauce; sprinkle each side with spice mixture, pressing firmly into... - 31.4691
Texas Spice Rub
Combine paprika, salt, sugar, garlic and cayenne.
Add water to make paste.
Rub on chicken to coat evenly.
Grill chicken on covered grill over medium-hot Briquets 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until just cooked through. - 28.8466