- » Grilled Sole
Grilled Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled sole recipes.
Grilled Sole Parmesan
Dip sole filets in beaten eggs.
Season grated cheese with pepper and paprika; thoroughly coat filets in mixture.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add filets and cook about 2 minutes each side, depending on size, over medium-high heat.
Season during cooking. - 31.2202
Grilled Sole Fillets En Papillote
Looking for a tasty, healthy main course dish that will knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to make a grilled sole that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments! - 91.0196
Fillet De Sole Amandine
This special recipe for Fillet de Sole Amandine makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Fillet de Sole Amandine recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 34.1361
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Fillets Of Sole San Joaquin
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet.
Saute onion and parsley until onion is soft and transparent.
Add rice, 1 /2 teaspoon salt and pspper.
Beat eggs with milk; season lightly with salt.
Spread rice mixture evenly over each fillet; roll up.
Fasten with skewers.
Dip... - 45.4893
Grilled Sole And Shrimp
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Mix paprika with flour and season well.
Dredge fish in flour and shake off excess.
Heat oil and butter in large frying pan.
Add fish and cook 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn filets over, season and continue cooking 2... - 39.724
Broiled Black Sole
Make an incision about 1 1/2 inches long halfway down the spine of the fish.
Make 2 pockets on either side of the incision with a sharp knife and insert a piece of butter into each of these.
This will keep the flesh from becoming dried up.
Now brush the fish... - 26.0508
Sole And Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Pat dry and the coat the Sole fillets in the beaten egg.
3) Dredge the fillets with the oats until thoroughly coated.
4) Grill the fish on a moderate grill for a few minutes on each side.
5) In a large frying... - 40.3319
Fillets Of Sole With Spinach And Mornay Sauce
Lay the sole fillets in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour over the boiling fish stock and wine.
Cover the dish and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
Meanwhile, put the... - 42.0488
Parsley Sole Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
Brush one side of each fillet with about 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture.
Sprinkle fillets with pecans, parsley, and carrot.
Roll fish up jelly-roll style.
Secure with wooden toothpicks... - 42.6249
Fillets Of Sole Gratin
1) Into a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and parsley with 4 ounces of butter
2) Into a grill pan, line the base with foil and grease with butter
3) Place the fillet and season with salt and pepper
4) Cover the fillets with the breadcrumbs and... - 38.8784
Fillets Of Sole Bonne Femme
Wipe the fillets with a clean, damp cloth.
Put them flat in a shallow pan with the sliced mushrooms, sliced shallot, parsley and seasoning.
Add the wine, cover and poach for 10-15 min.
Drain the fish from the wine, place on a fireproof dish and keep... - 34.9399
Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on... - 40.7629
Dover Sole And Parmientier With Truffle
Slit the sole on one side and cut out the top of the back bone.
Keep the bone to prepare the veloute.
Pre-cook the sole in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 240°C.
Cut the white part of the leek and the potatoes into cubes and saute them in butter.
Season with... - 40.6703
Sole With Creamed Mushrooms
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir mushrooms and shallots in butter until mushrooms are browned, about 10 minutes. Add thyme, marsala, and cream. Stirring often, boil until mixture is pale gold color and there is no free-flowing liquid, 6... - 28.6995
Sole With Creamy Sauce And Iced Grapes
Sole with creamy sauce and iced grapes is a little elaborate recipe for this fish but believe me when I say that it is worth it.cooked along with butter cream and parsley, this sole recipe is very creamy and has delicate flavor of chilled and iced white... - 47.6735
Fillet Of Sole Rolls
1. Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, anchovy paste and salt in 1-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
4. Cut sole fillets into 3/4 to 1-inch... - 35.089
Place fillets in buttered shallow ovenproof dish, add stock; cover with sheet of greaseproof paper, poach in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F.
10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Saute shallots in 1/2 oz. butter.
Add wine, bring to boil; boil over high heat... - 42.0719
Put one fillet flat in the grilling pan, skin side down; season and spread over the chopped herbs and half the butter.
Put the other fillet, skin side up, on top and spread the rest of the butter over.
Grill on both sides, under a moderate heat.
The milkiness... - 23.4737
To make sauce: in a blender or food processor, blend tomatoes, chilies, hazelnuts, garlic, mint and salt.
Add half the olive oil, drop by drop, until mixture is thick.
With the motor still running, add the rest of the oil in a steady stream.
Turn off... - 41.0566
Fillet Of Sole With Lobster Sauce
1. In a medium sized bowl filled with hot water, place bisque cans and allow to stand for 20 minutes or till partially thawed.
2. Preheat an oven to 212.5C (425F).
3. On a flat working surface, place waxed paper and place fish fillet.
4.... - 42.4664
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
2. In a rectangular ovenproof glass or earthenware dish, place the fish.
3. Pour the yogurt marinade on the fish.
4. With the back of a spoon, spread the marinade evenly on the... - 37.5988