- » Grilled Sesame Tofu
Grilled Sesame Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled sesame tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled sesame tofu recipes.
Sesame Tofu Dressing
1) In a blender, mix together tofu, vinegar, mustard, tahini and honey on medium speed till it turns smooth.
2) Serve the Sesame Tofu Dressing over steamed or grilled veggies. - 28.2206
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 44.5597
Grilled Tofu With Three Toppings
1. Cut each cake of tofu crosswise into 6 equal rectangular slices. Arrange slices on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on top of... - 38.5768
Fried Rice With Grilled Tofu
Fried rice with grilled tofu is a simple and delicious recipe for rice. Prepared with the flavors of soy sauce, hoisin sauce and spiced with chili paste and a hint of orange, the rice is served with grilled tofu and cooked vegetables. - 44.3459
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.5245
Barbecued Tofu Bruschetta
1. To make marinade place stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Cut tofu into 12 pieces, add to marinade, toss to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a... - 37.8046
To marinate tofu: Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl. Cut one pound of firm tofu into cubes or slices up to 1/2-inch thick. (Tofu may be pressed first, if desired. Place tofu in marinade and turn to coat all sides. Marinate from 2 to 4 hours,... - 30.1417
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 44.3659
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 110.779
Ratatouille Penne Bake
1. Wash the aubergine and cut into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes. Put into a colander with the courgettes, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
2. Mix the tofu with the soy sauce, garlic and sesame seeds. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Put the... - 34.8876
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 30.2881
Cooking Bulgogi And Bulgogi Stew
How about a traditional Korean meal in less in half an hour for the entire family? Well, Maangchi has something very delicious called Bulgogi Jungol made with marinated beef. The marinade recipe looks absolutely delicious with garlic, pear and soy sauce. The... - 104.084
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 34.2464
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 110.056
Japanese Nasu Dengaku is a real winner when it comes to grilled eggplant dishes. Take a look at this video for the details of this recipe. A nice way to include eggplant in your daily meals. - 86.527