- » Grilled Sauce
Grilled Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled sauce recipes.
Poached Artichoke With Grilled Zucchini And Saffron Sauce
Poached artichokes can make a great appetizing dish. See this interesting video that displays a wonderful recipe for poached artichoke with grilled zucchini and saffron sauce. The chef here presents this flavorful dish in such an elegant manner that you would... - 140.859
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 139.393
Grilled Lobster On Braised Lentils With Ventoux Rose Butter Sauce
Have a look at a great wine tasting session with this excellent video that is absolutely interesting to watch. The chef here shows a classic grilled lobster dish on braised lentils with Ventoux rose butter sauce It is a wonderful dish for a summer time... - 138.006
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 137.396
How To Make Grilled Nectarines With Raspberry Sauce
Are you searching for a perfect dessert recipe prepared on grill? The grilled nectarines can be a nice alternative for your purpose. Drizzle homemade raspberry sauce on top of these delicately grilled fruits and serve with few scoops of ice cream. Doesn't it... - 134.081
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple With Ice Cream And Rum Sauce
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways. - 131.122
Grilled Portobella Sliders With Savory Finishing Sauce
Learn how to make a wonderful twist to sliders that everyone will love with Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck. It's healthy and easy and taste delicious!! This is agreat easy idea on how to have a vegatarian meal and feel guilt-free. You don't have to be a vegetarian... - 128.977
Chimichurri Sauce With Seitan
Toni tries out a friends favorite who had to give up meat after a triple-bypass. Toni's version uses seitan, a meat subsitute made of wheat. For anyone that loves a BBQ nothing says flavor like chimichurri sauce. This ones a keeper. - 127.178
Grilled Chicken Breast With Vodka Sauce
Grilled chicken breasts never tasted so awesome. See this wonderful video that presents an amazing recipe that uses vodka sauce for basting. The recipe is super simple and the grilled chicken breasts would definitely turn out to be absolutely delicious. Give... - 125.714
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Who would have thought that fresh cherries can work wonders not only for desserts but also in savory dishes? I guess Robin did and here she is creating one such savory recipe using fresh cherry puree. The sauce is served with chicken which can either be... - 124.993
Rib Shack Red Filet Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Place steak on a tray and brush olive on it. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the hottest side of the grill. Cover it with lid and cook for about 3 minutes on the first... - 122.621
Grilled Ribs Braised With Raspberry And Chipotle Sauce
Using outdoor grill for cooking ribs gives them a smoky taste, for which every meat eater just like you yearns. The chef in this video makes ribs braised with raspberry and chipotle sauce. So what does he use to make the concoction, find out in the video. - 121.047
Sushi Inspired Grilled Tuna With Fresh Horseradish Sauce
If you want to learn how to turn plain old tuna steaks into a burst of flavors, see how Chef John uses his sushi-inspired recipe to serve fresh fish with very simple condiments. He makes a sauce similar to wasabi sauce that can go with pretty much any grilled... - 120.513
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 120.047
Grilled Barbeque Ribs With Barbeque Sauce
A fine summer barbeque recipe. This is a fine video to make grilled beef ribs. It is a delicious blend of flavors and the barbeque sauce gives a great aroma at the time of grilling. Serve it with boiled vegetables and get a great outdoor party for the warm... - 119.464
Grilled Salmon With Garlic, Ginger And Basil Sauce
Ginger & Garlic – the awesome twosome flavor the Salmon, making it absolutely irresitable. Have I made this dish after watching this video? Hell yeah! The dish is pretty fantastic, and surprisingly, it doesn't take much time to cook at all. Bon Appetit! - 119.034
Grilled Shrimps With Herb Butter Sauce
This grilled shrimps with herb butter sauce is a great creation of the chef and thanks to him for making it so simple that anyone can try these at home. Watch the video for this exotic dish that tastes divine. - 118.786
Grilled Salmon With Mango Sauce
Summer time again and are you looking out for some healthy grilled recipe ideas to try at home. You should definitely take a look at this grilled salmon recipe with mango sauce and asparagus. The chef has also shared mango sauce recipe here along with some... - 117.108
Grilled Fish With Butter Sauce
Look at this grilled fish video with an extraordinary presentation that would surely impress you. The fish here is wonderfully flavored with a butter sauce and grilled to perfection. Watch the video and make this amazing fish with a great topping for your... - 116.69
Grilled Brisket Marinated In Herbed Teriyaki Sauce
For a great grilled brisket meal what recipe will you select? Probably you have many to choose from, here is a suggestion from the chef who loves to grill. Watch the video for recipe and directions. - 116.294
Healthy Grilled Chicken Fingers With Cilantro Sauce
When you think pesto, the first thing that comes to mind is basil and pine nuts! Chef Bink tweaks the recipe a bit, not only making it healthier, but also adding an Asian zing! Low-fat chicken tenders, marinated, grilled to tender-perfection and served with... - 116.129
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 115.346
Scallops On Pesto Sauce And Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for an idea to prepare scallops in a quick way with a sauce and tomatoes? Check out the video showing how to use scallops on pesto sauce and make stuffed cherry tomatoes to go along with it as a whole. Good when served with wine! - 114.469
Grilled Chicken Breast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1. Pound the chicken and make it thin.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on the grill and add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Next, add onions and... - 114.031
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 113.508
Grilled Flat Iron Steaks With Pomegranate Wine Sauce
1. Place steak on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil on steak, and brush it evenly on both sides.
3. Place a stock pot on medium high heat. Pour pomegranate juice, wine and vinegar into it. Simmer and reduce the... - 113.503
Grilled Fish With Coconut And Onion Sauce
Looking for a great tasting fish preparation? Try Grilled Fish with Coconut and Onion Sauce recipe. This easy to make recipe is healthy too! This dish can be served with green salad decoration on a platter. - 112.868
Pork Tenderloin Skewers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first... - 111.683
Grilled Chicken In Buffalo Sauce
Perfect grilled chicken. This video prepares grilled chicken with a mild buffalo sauce. Its easy to prepare with a flavoring mixture. It is extremely easy to assemble and an ideal treat for summer barbeque. Serve it with French fries and cole slaw to a extra... - 111.224
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Sriracha Sauce - Part 5 - Serving
Now that the shrimp and sauce are ready, it is time for Part 5 of the video series - serving the mouth-watering dish. Want to know what the shrimp and sauce go really well with? Then watch the final video of the series and get ready to cook a meal that will... - 109.918
Chicken Skewers Peanut Sauce
Looking for a delicious but easy diabetic meal? Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce is a great Chinese-inspired recipe when you need something low in sugar. Give it a shot today. Nutritional information included. - 109.527
Grilled Halibut With Butter Wine Cilantro Sauce
1. Place halibut fillet on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Brush olive oil on both sides of the fillet to avoid sticking on the grill.
3. Remove the seeds of tomato and dice it finely. Put it in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper... - 109.498
Grilled Meatball Pineapple And Vegetable In Sweet And Sour Sauce
A nice smile bringing dish. This is a good video to prepare a sweet and sour meat ball in the perfect Asian style. Grilled to perfection with pineapple and vegetables, this makes a wonderful snack. Loaded with authentic taste, this is bound to be a party... - 109.083
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 107.054
Vegan Eggplant Rollatini With Grilled Tomato Sauce
Traditionally eggplant rollatini is made with breaded, fried eggplant and ricotta cheese. I changed it up to make it lighter. This version is grilled and gluten free. It is made with cashew "cheese" so it is dairy free too! Great for vegans! Even though this... - 106.792
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 105.227
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 103.701
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 1- Introduction
What could go better with Pork Chops than a smooth and clear Nancibella Sauce? Chef Nick comes with this first part of video with some useful tips and techniques to follow, while cooking pork Chops. The whole family will love these succulent pork chops... - 103.218
Grilled New York Strip With Beer Mustard Sauce
1. Potatoes: Boil the potatoes until finished in salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Once done, strain and using a hand masher, mix in butter, cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Vegetables: In a blow mix together... - 102.616
Grilled Pork And Wings In Char Siu Sauce
For all the Chinese food lovers, here is a gorgeous recipe for appetizer or snack purpose. The pork slices and chicken wings are marinated in the spicy Char Siu sauce and then grilled on oven. This special Chinese sauce really makes a large difference in... - 101.521
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 2- Braising
Well, your wait is over , here is the second part . In this part, Chef Nick has a perfect way of making grilled Pork Chops braised with Nancibella Sauce , it's delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! Try them for dinner this week. - 101.426
Striploin Steak With Coke Barbecue Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, add coca cola, chilli sauce, and vinegar.
2. Drop molasses, chilli powder, garlic, salt, and pepper in it. Whisk.
3. Put steak pieces in dish. Turn, and coat it with marinade.
4. Cover, and let it rest for 4 or at least for... - 101.384
Black Pepper Crusted Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For chimichurri sauce, in food processor, add cilantro, oregano, and garlic. Pulse to chop. Do not mush.
3. In a small bowl, transfer the cilantro mixture.
4. Pour olive oil, and mix to combine.
5.... - 101.364
Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce & Roasted Peppers
1. For the chimichurri sauce: In a blender, add the garlic, shallots, parsley leaves, basil leaves, oregano leaves and thyme leaves along with lemon juice and puree.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3.... - 100.61
Warm Shrimp Cocktail With Horseradish Sauce
1.In a large glass bowl, prepare the brine by pouring water, ice cubes, ¼ cup salt and sugar.
2.Add the shrimp to it and let it rest for 45 minutes.
3.Drain the water.
4.Heat a grill and place the shrimps on it and cook for about 3... - 97.5899
Crispy Skin Salmon With Citrus Sauce
This original recipe from Seattle's famous Flying Fish restaurant is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Citrus Sauce and Ginger Glaze on Wild Salmon make this a classic Northwest dish you can make at home! - 96.6697
Grilled Pineapple With Hot And Sour Sauce
1. Preheat indoor grill turning on 2 induction stoves.
2. Cut pineapple into big chunks.
To prepare the sauce:
3. In a nonstick pan add minced garlic, soy sauce, Schezwan sauce and water if needed to adjust the consistency and mix... - 95.7074
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 93.3629
Grilled Salmon With Homemade Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat the grill.
2. For Making Tartar Sauce - Scoop mayonnaise into a large bowl.
3. Add the minced onion and dill pickle, mixing thoroughly.
4. Allow this to sit for a few minutes while the liquid in the onion and pickle thin down the... - 93.3534
Grilled Chicken In Creamy Alfredo Sauce Part 1: Preparation
Moist, flavorful chicken. This recipe prepares a fine grilled chicken with flavorful smoked guda and alfredo sauce. This special chicken bundles are absolutely delicious made with great seasoning to render a delicious taste. Simple ingredients make for big... - 92.2915
Steak With Ginger Sauce
On this dish, You can use any kinds of steak: chicken, pork or beef steak. Grilled or broiled. the real taste is in the sauce (ginger sauce)...If you like more kick. Add hot sauce or tobacco sauce if you like!!! - 92.1473
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 2
Who said that healthy food doesn't look pretty and taste delicious? This beautiful scallop dish is not only very easy and healthy but tastes divine. It is such a great way to use scallops. Cooking scallops can be quite a tricky task. Dr. Gong shared some... - 91.7133
Grilled Tilapia With Peach Barbecue Sauce
It's summertime which means grilling on the barbecue! Join Bob in his kitchen for a grilling episode. He makes a fantastic peach and tomato BBQ sauce to pour over grilled Tilapia. The difficulty factor of the recipe- Incredibly easy and the flavor factor -... - 89.5893
Grilled Okra With Remoulade Sauce
Think you don't like okra? You got to try it grilled! No slime no sogginess. The vegetable is roasty toasty like peppers. Served with a spiced and fresh herb mayonnaise for dipping. It's easy. Watch the video as Chef Lisa demonstrates how to grill okra at the... - 89.4132
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 2
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 89.2576
Grilled Shrimp Po Boy With Remoulade Sauce
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious grilled shrimp po boy and a Remoulade sauce. This recipe is a twist to the regular fried version of po boy recipe. Try out this excellent appetizer with a fabulous Remoulade sauce and enjoy! - 86.5666
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
For a simple yet elegant and amazingly taste appetizer recipe, watch this video and learn to make a chicken appetizer that will leave everyone asking for more! - 85.9426
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 85.7159
Grilled Chicken With Japanese Teriyaki Sauce
Looking for a recipe that will leave guests wanting more? Few dishes are as delicious and interesting as grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce. While it might sound like a difficult dish to prepare, this video will tell you of a recipe so simple that you would... - 85.0676
Grilled Chicken In Virgin Sauce
Cook some clean flavors by grilling some chicken breasts which is not only healthy and faster to cook! A sauce to go with it and your meal is done! See the video for more on this dish! - 84.2846
Bbq Veggies In Sauce
Barbecued vegetables are a good way to add color to outdoor grilling activity. It also lifts the mood up according to the choice of various vegetables that you make along with your meat. So take a look at this recipe video to see how you can add some good... - 76.4017
Grilled Peaches Topped With Yogurt Sauce
Chef Jenny has got a yummy and delicious desert for you. Check out the video of the tasty Grilled Peaches topped with Yogurt Sauce. A very unique dessert prepared in no time. Simple and easy to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 64.6948
Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Spears With Raisin Sauce
Have you tried grilling salmon steaks to perfection but failed? Chef Bhal Dave shares simple and easy-to-follow recipe on how to prepare grilled salmon and asparagus with raisin sauce. A great grilled salmon recipe that can be prepared in minutes. - 64.0926
Grilled Chicken With Sage Sauce
Would you like to treat your family to a scrumptious meal tonight? Give this Grilled Chicken with Sage Sauce a try. This recipe is perfect blend of flavors and is indeed a very compelling main dish. Do not give it a miss. - 63.4336
Pan Grilled Lamb Chops With Harissa Sauce
You have always loved the tender pan-grilled lamb chops, but failed to make it at home. Bhal Dave explains in a simple and lucid way how to make perfect pan grilled lamb chops. Friends and family will get amazed wondering if that could ever be cooked at... - 63.2292
Grilled Veal Chops With Madeira Morel Sauce
1)Mix together rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and oil.
2)Marinate veal chops in this marinade for 4 hours.
3)Stir fry shallots, rosemary, pepper and butter. Add in Madeir and reduce to half its original volume.
4)Add in demi glace and... - 49.2214
Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione Sauce
Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione Sauce are delicious. My husband loves this dessert so I make them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione... - 47.8515
Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches With Romesco Sauce
1. Prepare the broiler or grill
2. Slice the eggplant and zucchini along the length into four 0.5" slices and reserve the remainder.
3. Evenly coat eggplant, zucchini, onions and bell pepper on both sides with cooking spray, place them... - 47.292
Grilled Bananas And Pineapple With Butterscotch Sauce
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the butter scotch sauce, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the brown sugar and cream and bring to a boil,... - 47.0292
Grilled Steak And Onions With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season steak with pepper and keep aside.
3. Grease onion slices by spraying nonstick cooking spray.
4. On a rack in broiling pan, arrange the greased onions and broil until lightly browned; turn onion... - 47.0205
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef.
Season generously with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle.
Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 46.6785
Barbecue Sauce Grilled Turkey Steaks
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Place turkey steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
3. Pour marinade over turkey steaks and turn to coat both sides.
4. Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow... - 46.62
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Caper Gherkin Sauce
1) Wash the steaks carefully.
2) Pat them dry.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In a large bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together and mix well.
5) Season with black pepper, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6) On the... - 46.0942
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 46.0508
Grilled Veal Chops With Miso Sauce And Fried Eggplant
1) Miso Sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine the miso sauce, chicken stock, sesame seeds, brown sugar, chili pepper flakes, garlic and ginger; mix thoroughly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil; then remove from heat and keep aside.
3) Veal... - 45.9531
Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce
This is a brilliant Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce recipe. If you want to bring an authentic and unique Chinese flavor to your dinner spread then Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce the right choice. I am sure you will love it! Try it! - 45.8758
Grilled Lumberjack Steaks With Wild Mushroom Sauce And Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Preheat grill or broiler.
3. In a food processor or blender, put together the salsa ingredients and puree until smooth.
4. While the machine is still running, pour oil in a slow and steady stream until blended... - 45.7215
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 45.6366
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill pork, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford briquets, 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F, turning once or... - 45.5161
Grilled Sauce Recipes By Category