- » Grilled Salmon With Ginger Marinade
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled salmon with ginger marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled salmon with ginger marinade recipes.
Salmon Marinade is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Salmon Marinade dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 36.927
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Salmon Steaks In Orange Honey Marinade
In 1-quart measure, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over salmon steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, 6 inches... - 35.9523
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 34.331
Grilled Swordfish Or Salmon
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, ginger root, and red pepper flakes.
3) Whisk the mixture together.
4) In a shallow dish place fish in one layer.
5) Pour marinade over the fish.
6) Cover it... - 42.0735
Make several shallow diagonal slashes in skinless side of salmon.
Place, skin side up, in shallow glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, pepper and cayenne; pour over salmon and let stand for 30 minutes.
Discarding... - 25.7422
Island Grilled Salmon
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine lime juice, oil, sugar, ginger, and soy sauce in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag.
Add salmon and pineapple and seal bag securely.
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in a shallow pan.
Refrigerate for at least 30... - 42.8274
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 87.3988
Molasses Bourbon Grilled Salmon
1. Combine green onions and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish and seal. Marinate in refrigerator about 8 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray;... - 30.8769
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Tropical Grilled Salmon With Salsa
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth and remove on to a flat plate.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 20 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1... - 38.2008
Grilled Salmon Oriental
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange fish in rectangular nonaluminum baking dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stir and pour over steaks, turning to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat grill or broiler.
Lightly spray grill... - 40.3715
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 30 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat grill plate and... - 38.0501
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Veggies For The Week And Miso Yaki Salmon
Veggies for the week is a simple recipe for getting your veggies steamed ahead of time for the quickest and healthiest vegetables possible - paired with a Japanese style Miso-Yaki Salmon. - 106.14
Mark Martin's Salmon Merlot A-go-go
Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Transfer into large, zip-top bag. Place salmon in bag and marinade for 2 hours.
Pre-heat grill to hot.
Place salmon on grill and cook for 10 - 15 minutes until done. - 24.4672
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch in the wine.
Add to the broth and simmer until thickened.
Place salmon in a shallow tray, cover with the sauce and marinade 1 hour,... - 36.8849
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 119.061
Sake Salmon Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, green onions, ginger, wasabi and sugar. Mix well.
2. Place fish in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Remove fish from... - 32.6948
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 24.8382
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 25.6494
Salmon New Orleans
1. To prepare the sauce, stir together all ingredients.
2. Place salmon in a nonreactive dish. Pour the sauce over the salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to medium-hot.
4. Drain the salmon, reserving the marinade. - 25.069
Barbecued Stuffed Coho Salmon
To prepare the marinade :
1. In a small enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of the oil, the onion, garlic, parsley sprigs, ginger, thyme, Tabasco, salt and pepper stirring occasionally.
2.... - 43.0735
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 107.029
Marinate salmon for 30 minutes in a mixture of the remaining ingredients, turning 2 or 3 times.
Reserve marinade and clamp steaks in a hand grill.
Arrange on a rack over hot coals and barbecue until slightly browned, about 4 or 5 minutes.
Turn grill... - 37.6656
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Teriyaki Broiled Or Grilled Fish
Rinse the fish and set it aside.
In a saucepan, bring the soy sauce and grated ginger to a boil.
Strain it and discard the ginger.
In a bowl, combine the gingered soy sauce, wine, sugar, and minced garlic.
Place the fish in a bowl, pour the marinade over it,... - 37.1166
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
1. In a bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, butter, brandy and ginger and beat well with a electric mixer or wire whisk until creamy.
2. Turn butter onto a wax paper and shape into a log.
3. Wrap tightly like a sweet and refrigerate until... - 39.5481
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
Grilled fish steaks with vegetable butter is a flavorful seafish recipe. Marinated with orange juice for flavor, the fish steaks are grilled cooked to finish. Served with a prepared blended and chilled slice of vegetable juice with butter and brandy flavored... - 39.2287
Marinated Grilled Tuna
1. Take a bowl and mix sherry, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and pepper well to prepare the marinade.
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish and arrange tuna steaks as a single layer and pour the marinade.
3. Cover, keep in... - 40.7087
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179