- » Grilled Salmon
Grilled Salmon Recipes
Grilled salmon is a salmon preparation that can be cooked on a gas grill or charcoal grill. Both salmon steaks and salmon fillets can be used to prepare the grilled salmon dish which is often served with some sauce ... More »
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 141.184
Grilling fish, there is nothing great to serve a grilled fish as a side dish especially if you are grilled fish lover. Grilling a salmon on a cedar plank gives it an amazing flavor. Learn another grilled fish recipe in this video. - 138.526
Grilled Salmon With Potato Latkes And Eggs.
Potato latkes are one of those great old recipes you see in a lot of Jewish cooking. These beautiful little crisp golden pancakes are served with griddle fried wild salmon and sunny-side-up fried eggs! It sure sounds like the perfect breakfast for a lazy... - 128.676
Grilled Salmon And Roasted Potatoes
Nothing like grilled salmon and roasted potatoes with a sugar maple garlic sauce. Watch this fantastic video that would add a flavorful surprise to your barbecue menu. The video is interesting to watch and an effortless way for a super delicious meal! - 116.535
Grilled Salmon With A Roasted Corn Succotash
1. In a small bowl, mix together the salt, dry oregano, red pepper flakes and cumin.
2. Season the salmon with this mix.
3. Rub the corn cobs, poblano pepper and sweet onion with a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Place the salmon skin side... - 101.292
Grilled Salmon With Dill Spice
Those who love quick meals, cannot miss this recipe of grilled salmon. It is a wonder dish to be served with salad and rice. Watch this recipe for the wonderful meal experience. - 99.6901
Macadamia Nut Crusted Grilled Salmon
Make this summer lunch with a macadamia crusted grilled salmon! A light and nutty fish meal which is grilled lightly! Check out the video for more on this neat grill! - 97.9877
Provence Grilled Salmon
Here is an impressive video that shows how to make an incredibly flavored grilled salmon. This recipe is so simple yet a fantastic treat for all the salmon lovers. So see this amazing video and gear up to surprise your family and friends. - 97.4749
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 90.7092
Grilled Salmon Stuffed With Crab
Not many barbecued recipes boast of the high standard and creativity like this grilled salmon stuffed with crab. Watch this video to find out how you can prepare a gourmet meal with a few simple and elegant ingredients. There is only one thing to say about... - 90.3539
Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette Marinated Grilled Salmon
Looking for some new ways of preparing grilled salmon? Chef "Tee" Terrell Danley shows you how to make his Grilled Salmon Marinated in a Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette and served over a mandarin orange, cilantro, onion and pepper salad. This dish can also be... - 89.3371
Grilled Salmon For Backyard Party
If you think that a great grilled salmon recipe is the one that gets ready in minutes, then this grilled salmon recipe by Chef Todd Mohr is for your taking. This video tells you how you too can perfectly grill salmon at home and jazz it up with finger-licking... - 80.2815
Easy Grilled Salmon
If you are looking for a perfect grilled salmon recipe to wow the crowd, your search ends here. Chef Bhal Dave whips up a riot of flavors and tastes to create crusty grilled salmon that is oh-so-appeasing to the taste buds. Prepared using easily available... - 60.6621
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.589
Grilled Salmon With Caper Lemon Butter
1. Blend capers, butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt to prepare caper-lemon butter.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and transfer the caper-lemon butter into it.
3. Take a bowl and prepare a mixture of dill weed and... - 44.4247
Grilled Salmon With Broccoli
Wash the fish steaks, pat dry and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Wash the broccoli, shorten the stems somewhat, peel and cut up to the florets.
Bring the water to a boil with 1 tsp.
salt, add the broccoli, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
In a... - 44.0333
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 43.7572
Grilled Salmon Sandwich
Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes.
Grill for about 5 minutes.
Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non stick pan.
Put in the garlic and cook for about 2... - 43.1837
Grilling is the best way to prepare Salmon, and one of the easiest, as well. Make sure you buy the right cut, with firm meat and should be deep pink in color. Salmon is rich in Omega- 3 fatty acids, which helps to reduce cholesterol. - 42.9863
Grilled Salmon With Apples And Juniper
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Take the pomegranate and cut it in half, use both your hads to pick up one half of pemergranate and then hold it over a plate, cut side down, then apply pressure by... - 42.9465
Grilled Swordfish Or Salmon
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, ginger root, and red pepper flakes.
3) Whisk the mixture together.
4) In a shallow dish place fish in one layer.
5) Pour marinade over the fish.
6) Cover it... - 42.7797
Island Grilled Salmon
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine lime juice, oil, sugar, ginger, and soy sauce in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag.
Add salmon and pineapple and seal bag securely.
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in a shallow pan.
Refrigerate for at least 30... - 42.667
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chives, salt and pepper.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator till needed.To grill, spray a cold grill rack with non-stick coating.
Place fish on the... - 42.5677
Grilled Salmon On Greens
Cook potatoes in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Cook green beans in saucepan in boiling water 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cut beans in half crosswise.
Combine lemon... - 41.8423
Grilled Salmon With Black Pepper And Ginger
1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill or preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the wine, sherry, scallions, and 1 tablespoon of the ginger. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 10 to 12... - 41.1646
Grilled Salmon Provencale
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow baking dish.
Add salmon, turning to coat well.
Covet and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Addonion, and garlic, and saure 1 minute.
Add... - 41.1606
Grilled Salmon With Chilli And Lime Butter
1. In a large large skillet, heat the oil
2. Arrange the salmon steaks, skin-side down and sear about 5 minutes until the skin is turns golden and crispy.
3. Flip over the salmon fillets carefully, and cook for a 2 minutes.
4. Remove onto a plate and... - 41.0586
Grilled Salmon With Apricot Mustard Glaze
To prepare fish, sprinkle fillets evenly with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
To prepare glaze, combine apricot nectar and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon pepper) in a... - 40.4984
Grilled Salmon With Lemon And Herbs
1. Prepare a mixture of onion, garlic, lemon juice, dill, pepper, tarragon and oil.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange salmon in a single layer. Pour on the onion mixture and allow to refrigerate, covered, for about 1 to 2 hours. Turn salmon halfway... - 39.8129
Carthusian Grilled Salmon
1. Prepare the charcoal grill.
2. Arrange salmon, bushed with oil, on a greased grill rack. Grill for 14 minutes, turning halfway through, till fish flakes are done.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and lobster and... - 39.6077
Grilled Salmon With Herb Crust
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces; set aside in a food processor bowl combine oregano, cilantro, green onions, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and process until chopped.
Transfer to a... - 37.6081
Grilled Salmon Wiches
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat into bowl.
In shallow dish combine salmon liquid, milk, eggs, and nutmeg.
Blend together salmon, celery, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, tarragon, and... - 36.5625
Lemon Grilled Salmon
Sprinkle the dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon.
Place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add brown sugar, chicken broth, oil, soy sauce and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and discard... - 35.902
Grilled Salmon With Lemon Butter
Preheat grill to medium.
Combine oil and thyme.
Mix butter with lemon zest and juice.
Put butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap; roll to form a 1 inch cylinder.
Put in the refrigerator (or in freezer if in a hurry) to firm while the fish is cooking.
Brush... - 35.158
Mustard Grilled Salmon
1. Place the salmon steaks in a single layer in a large shallow glass dish.
2. Combine the oil with the wine, lemon juice, mustard, chopped onion, garlic, and salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix to blend well. Pour the marinade over the salmon; turn the... - 34.4533
Grilled Salmon With Corn And Pepper Relish
1. Place 2 teaspoons oil, lemon rind, and salmon in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Combine corn and next 6 ingredients (through vinegar) in a bowl. Stir in the remaining 2... - 33.7587
Simply Elegant Grilled Salmon And Romaine Salad
1. Dressing: In a food processor, combine parsley, orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; process until parsley is very finely chopped. Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in garlic and orange zest. Arrange salmon fillet in shallow baking dish;... - 33.3317
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 33.0133
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 32.8845
Grilled Salmon With Nectarine Red Onion Relish
1. Combine first 11 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Let stand 2 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Sprinkle pepper and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt over salmon. Place salmon on grill rack coated with cooking spray,grill 5 minutes on each side or... - 31.9507
Grilled Salmon Recipes By Category