- » Grilled Red Snapper
Grilled Red Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled red snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled red snapper recipes.
Island Grilled Red Snapper
1) Prepare a grill with hot coals.
2) Rinse and pat dry the snappers with paper towels.
3) Brush the snappers on innner and outer surfaces with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Place 3 sprigs of thyme inside each fish and... - 41.1939
Grilled Red Snapper With Thyme
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a small saucepan combine the oil and the thyme, heat the oil over moderate heat until it begins to sizzle, and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
3. In a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the... - 36.7835
You May Also Like!
Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto
This Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto is rich with the flavors of seasonings and red snapper fillets. Quite an easy recipe, the Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto can be added to your menu - no matter what the occasion is. Give this Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto a... - 47.4966
Grilled Red Snapper Steaks
Thaw frozen steaks; pat dry with toweling.
Cut into serving-size portions; place in well-greased, hinged wire grills.
Combine remaining ingredients, except paprika.
Baste fish with sauce; sprinkle with paprika.
Cook about 4 inches from moderately hot charcoal... - 36.0113
Grilled Red Snapper
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and place skin-side down in a shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Refirgerate, covered, turning occasionally, for one hour.
Grill fish skin-side up, 4 inches from hot coals for 3-4 minutes,... - 28.6837
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 29.3629
Chablis Red Snapper
Place the fish in a mixture of the Chablis, onion and parsley and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Melt the butter and lift the fish out of the wine marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper, brush the fish with the melted butter... - 33.4044
Grilled Marinated Red Snapper
Grind pepper, salt, paprika and fennel seed in mortar. Add teriyaki sauce, oil and lime juice; mix well.
Place fish in large dish and cover with marinade. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to broil.
Remove filets from marinade and arrange, skin-side down, in... - 28.1274
Red Snapper With Corn Niblets
– Preheat oven to broil 20 minutes before cooking time.
– In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, blanch corn husk leaves for 3 minutes.
– Baste fish with oil and broil for 3 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, broil corn husk leaves for 1... - 32.8958
Grilled Red Snapper With Avocado Papaya Salsa
Prepare grill for direct grilling.
Combine coriander, paprika, salt and red pepper in small bowl or cup; mix well.
Brush oil over fish.
Sprinkle 2 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture over fish fillets; set aside remaining spice mixture.
Place fish, skin side down, on... - 40.7324
Grilled Red Snapper With Tarragon Butter
1) To prepare tarragon butter : In a saucepan,mix together vinegar and white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce the liquid to a third of the volume.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it... - 42.648
Red Snapper With Hummus
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, puree garlic, onion, chick-peas, tahini, and lemon juice.
Preheat the grill.
Place skewers on the grid over ashen coals.
Grill about 6 minutes.
Turn skewers once or twice during grilling.
Fish will flake easily... - 31.4239
Grilled Red Snapper Recipes By Category
Grilled Red Snapper Dish: