- » Grilled Potato Patty
Grilled Potato Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled potato patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled potato patty recipes.
Cheese-topped Potato Patties
Yummy Cheese-Topped Potato Patties is rarely shared in m family. Everyone loves these potato patties and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cheese-Topped Potato Patties recipe for yourself. - 25.9074
Meat And Potato Patties
Season grid with vegetable oil.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients.
Shape into six 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
Grill patties at MEDIUM with hood closed until patties feel slightly firm, 10 to 16 minutes, turning over... - 31.8992
Barbecued Beef-potato Patties
Combine ground beef, potatoes, onions, green pepper, 1 3/4 teaspoons salt and pepper; shape into patties.
Combine dill pickle, pickle juice, catsup, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot... - 37.3595
Glazed Ham With Potato Patties
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Place ham and potato patties on broiler pan rack.
Spread half the apricot glaze on ham; brush potatoes with half the butter.
Broil 3 inches from heat 6 minutes.
Turn ham and patties.
Spread ham with... - 38.3502
Home Style Potato Patties
1. Coarsely shred potatoes into large mixing bowl.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Add cheese, egg, onion, salt and pepper to potatoes; mix well.
4. Coat surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease... - 34.9318
Crunchy Coated Potato Patties
1. Combine potatoes, egg and chives. Sprinkle crackers on wax paper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of potato mixture onto cracker crumbs, forming into patties and coating with crumbs.
4. Spray... - 24.4996
Sweet Potato And Leek Patties
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Peel and cut the potatoes and into 3/4 inch thick pieces.
3) In a pan with water, place the potatoes and boil for 10-15 minutes. Drain well and mash, then keep aside to cool.
4) Saute the... - 46.9798
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 35.1105
Grilled Potato Chip Beef Burgers
These burgers are not your regular type! These are loaded with beef and crunched with potato chips! Indeed it is! A burger with a twist! See this video on how to make these burgers! - 96.0807
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.982
Planked Chopped Steak
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, about 25 minutes.
Add the butter and eggs to potatoes; beat till fluffy.
Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
Shape ground beef into 4 oval patties about 1 inch... - 42.2816
Vegetable Lentil Burgers
1) In a saucepan, place the lentils, potato and carrot with just enough cold water to cover. Let soak.
2) Preheat the grill moderately.
3) Boil the lentils and vegetables rapidly for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer over a moderate heat... - 47.5131
Grilled Cheddar Burgers
What could be easier than beef and veggies that grill to perfection in their own little pouches? - 38.6185
Grilled Panini Burgers
Discover this hidden gem of a National Park - Theodore Roosevelt - in North Dakota's Badlands with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder. After a full day exploring she'll show you how to make grilled "not-your-average-backyard" panini burgers and steak fries. - 107.871
Grilled Fish Cakes
Place fish, potatoes, parsley, onions, butter and beaten egg in food processor.
Season well and blend until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into small balls and flatten.
Dust lightly in flour.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish cakes without crowding and... - 37.5493
Wsm Beef Brisket Mesquite Smoked
1. Prepare the smoker with mesquite wood to at least 200 degree.
2. Prepare the infrared grill.
3. Trim the fat and the membrane from the beef brisket.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Once done season with mustard and Greek... - 102.408
Chophouse Steak Burger
This burger represents a Steak House On A Bun! Ground USDA Prime ribeye steak, whiskey reduction, fried onion, smoked bacon and a Texas Toast treatment on the potato rolls. Enjoy! - 127.674
Vegematics, hold the rice because this is not your mama's same ol' oven-baked Pepper recipe. And, thanks anyway Rachael and Martha, but watch the BBQ Pit Boys cook up these classic all-meat Stuffed Peppers, the way a real man likes 'em served. (oh geez, here... - 0
1. Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salsa, and chili powder in a large bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to mix the ingredients thoroughly. Gently shape the mixture into 10 (4-inch) patties.
2. Grill the burgers over medium heat for 7 to 9... - 32.5608
1)In a bowl, mix the beef chuck, potato, onion, pepper and salt.
2)Make 8 thin patties.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)Melt butter and crisply fry the patties. The patties should be evenly browned on both the sides. Remove the... - 37.7111
Gorgonzola Red Wine Lamb Burgers
Ground Lamb (or beef) grilled with our zesty Z Blend Seasoning, topped with gorgonzola, and served over simple potato dumplings with sauteed red wine and demi glace onions. Paired with a simple recipe for macerated fruit with ice cream. - 117.615
1) Between paper towels, place the potatoes and squeeze till they are barely moist.
2) Combine the potatoes with all the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
4) Over medium-hot coals, grill the patties for about 7 to 8... - 30.632
Beef Burger With Onion And Cheese
Divide the beef into eight portions and shape into flat patties.
Top half of the patties with cheese and onion and place the remaining patties on top.
Press the edges together to seal.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 28.3466
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 30.5462
Combine the chicken mince and cilantro add sauted onion and seasoning make a size burger patties. Cut the cucumber and tomatoes in slices. Cut the agung burger bun in center on the bottom part of bun place cheese and put in the salamendal and give a golden... - 31.3952
The Cranburger Bro are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Cranburger Broil for yourself! - 35.1325
Betty's Version Of The Big Brown Hamburger
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make the "Big Brown," a hamburger we enjoyed on our recent visit to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky. This hamburger was designated as one of Guy Fieri's top 5 hamburgers on his Food Network TV show,... - 102.711
Burgers O Brien
Chop potatoes slightly; sprinkle with salt.
In skillet combine potatoes, onion, green pepper, and butter.
Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine egg, pimiento, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper; stir in potato mixture.
Add... - 38.6266
Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish... - 32.2034
1) Make out rectangular shaped patties of 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick from the tofu.
2) In a baking dish, place patties and spread 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce on top of each.
3) Set your oven at at 350° and place the baking dish inside.
4) Bake... - 31.1123
Veggie Beef Hobo Dinner
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
Cut 4 (18- x 12-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Place a meat patty on one end of each piece of foil; place potato and onion... - 42.9221
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 108.83
Aluminum Foil Stew
"Slice potatoes, carrots and onions; place in large bowl.
Cover with water.
Grease squares of foil.
Shape beef into patties; place one on each square of foil.
Drain vegetables thoroughly.
Top ground beef with vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
Fold... - 38.1099
Mushroom Swiss Burger
Learn How to Make a roasted portobello mushroom burger with aged swiss cheese and balsamic grilled sweet onions and a side of rosemary potatoes. - 131.185
Ever wondered what is a cheeseburger? In this video, Dave is showing how to make a cheeseburger. Although sounds like a very simple recipe, Dave has made the video a knowledge house for cheeseburgers. After watching this video, you will not think of... - 116.946
For Father's Day - Red Wine, Peppered Bacon And Brie Cheese Burger
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degree.
2. Place a rack on a foil lined baking sheet.
3. Prepare the grill pan.
4. Lay the bacon slices on the rack and sprinkle cracked white pepper all over the bacon both sides.
5. In a small pot pour the... - 122.739
Easy Turkey Burgers: How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef... - 130.155
Big Island Beef Burger With Chipotle Aioli
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both... - 102.059
The Great Burger Battle
Everyone enjoys a grilled burger, pretty much year round. Whether it’s a summer barbecue or tailgating before a football game. And it’s no different for Dude Fooders Sean and Adam. Watch as they collide over whether a traditional beef hamburger is better... - 132.909
Cuban Hamburger (frita Cubana)
My version of a Cuban style hamburger. It includes the spice mixture for the meat, a really good mojo and the traditional cooking technique. Enjoy! - 127.242
1) In a basin, put the salt, mince, pepper and herbs and add the breadcrumbs, onion and just enough egg to bind together the mixture.
2) Use a fork to mix the ingredients. Ensure that the mixture has a soft but not sticky consistency. When pressed... - 38.0432
Memorial Day Special Onion Burgers
Burgers doesn't always need to have beef. You can make mouthwatering burgers with something as simple onions. Transform your ho-hum burgers into something extraordinary with these easy-to-make onion burgers. Watch Betty make these tasty burgers in the video... - 89.0285
Colcannon Fish Cakes
Delicious fish cakes with potato, cabbage and mahi-mahi with Gavin Stone. - 105.016
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.9268
Vegan Veggie Burger
It’s time to get over your fascination for the store-bought burgers and fall in love with homemade veggie burgers. Chock full of nutrition and flavor, these hearty, flavorful, moist burgers would even impress the most hard-core carnivore. Plus, it’s so... - 146.557
Hamburger And Fries Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill... - 29.2168
Betty's Labor Day Meatloaf Cheeseburgers
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Labor Day Meatloaf Cheeseburgers. This homespun recipe is very American—a combination of cookout food and comfort food. It goes great with Loaded Whipped Potatoes! - 115.419
Steve's Basic Burger
Steve cooks his meatloaf basic burger recipe with a fried egg and potato stacks. - 113.184
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.859
Steak And Hash Browns Dinner
1. Place hash browns in shallow glass dish or casserole. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes on HIGH.
4. Coat surface of preheated grill with butter. Place steak and hash... - 28.7637
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 35.0506
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
Then make large patties and grill to your liking.
When done, top with barbecue sauce and serve on seeded buns with potato chips. - 29.6771
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 111.951
Veggie Bean Bakes With Salsa
1. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until tender.
2. Drain add to a bowl and mash.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
4. Roughly mash the beans with a fork.
5. Mix beans with the mashed potato and then add sweetcorn, half the spring... - 46.4406
Burger With The Works
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Combine mince, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Mix with hands until well combined.
2.Divide mixture into 6 portions.
Shape each portion into round patties 1.5 cm... - 44.1201
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 37.8418
Lamb Burgers With Oven Roasted Tomatoes
A burger in restaurant style is what Chef Brian brings to you! He dishes out a simple dish to make it look appealing and elegant! Stay tuned and see how the burgers turn out! - 107.887
Bluefish Kabobs With Italian Green Sauce
To prepare sauce, mash potato in a mixing bowl.
Mix in anchovies, parsley, capers, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle oil into sauce and mix.
Thread skewers with bluefish, green onions, and squash, beginning and ending with a piece of... - 36.3278
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 104.018
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.6351