- » Grilled Pork Steak Marinade
Grilled Pork Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled pork steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled pork steak marinade recipes.
Marinated Pork Steaks
Trim excess fat from steaks, and place steaks in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set pineapple slices aside.
Combine pineapple syrup, onion, soy sauce, oil, corn syrup, and ginger in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook,... - 39.4673
Pork Or Beef Marinade
1. Tenderize meat with a mallet.
2. Mix MARINADE ingredients by hand in a shallow glass or enamel pan. Do not use a metal pan. Coat meat well with marinade, arrange in a single layer, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 days.
1.... - 40.3343
Steak Marinade Italiano
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, salad dressing and garlic powder.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 17.788
Steak Marinade Provencale
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, black pepper and garlic.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 21.8063
Ham Steak Barbecue
1. Put ham slice into a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ham. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
2. Remove ham from marinade and place on grill over hot coals. Grill 25 minutes on one side, basting with marinade; turn and grill 20 minutes... - 30.682
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.5156
Mix together marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over steaks.
Refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
Broil in the oven or on a grill or hibachi.
Baste steaks with marinade while they are grilling.
When steaks are almost done,... - 34.6826
Spicy Ham Steak
Combine butter, sherry, pineapple juice, cloves, paprika, mustard, sugar, and garlic.
Pour over ham, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Lift ham from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Place ham on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 28.9766
Homemade Spicy Ham Steak
Combine all ingredients except ham and mix well.
Slash edges of ham and marinate in sherry and pineapple mixture for 3 hours; turn several times.
Grill over low to medium coals for 20 minutes, basting frequently with marinade and turning occasionally.
Carve... - 31.3513
Barbecued Pork Steaks
Combine the brown sugar, curry powder, soy sauce, onion, tomato sauce and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat and mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pork steaks in a large sealable plastic bag.
Add the... - 41.0171
Ginger Orange Pork Steaks
TRIM PORK STEAKS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, marmalade, oil and ginger in small jug; mix well.
Place steaks in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap,in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 37.5903
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 27.9133
Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this... - 44.5574
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.8009
Barbecued Ham Steak
Place the ham steaks in a large frying pan and cover them with water.
Parboil for five minutes, then pour off the water.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Make a marinade mixture from the cider, brown sugar, dry mustard and cloves.
Let the ham soak in the... - 34.4386
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.1131
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce and chili sauce.
Use to marinate beef or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.7514
Tangy Marmalade Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, ketchup, marmalade and lemon juice.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 22.9917
Marinated Pork Chops
Chef David Bishop teaching how to marinade pork chops. You can use this same marinade for shrimp, chicken thighs and fish steaks. - 0
Pizza Beer Ribeye
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia BBQ some Ribeye that are soaked in our "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer" & cooked to perfection. Johnny's "Jamaica Me Crazy Pepper" plays a key role in seasoning. Jethro produces & directs and ronny North is the most excellent musician - 94.0114
Barbecued Ham Steaks
Lay ham steaks in a glass or earthenware dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over steaks.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Cook under grill or over glowing coals for 3-4 minutes each side, basting with... - 30.0494
Red Wine Steaks
1. To make marinade, place garlic, red wine, sugar and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks, turn to coat and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn over and marinate for 5 minutes longer. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil... - 30.0088
Venezuelan Pork Butt
Untie pork butt if necessary; then butterfly (slit at center and spread out flat) to make a 1 1/2 inch-thick steak.
With a knife, score meat in a criss cross pattern, making cuts about 1/2 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart.
Place meat in a large heavy-duty... - 36.6083
Pork And Chicken Fajitas
Pork And Chicken Fajitas is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork and chicken recipe, Pork And Chicken Fajitas is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.6583
Curry Spiced Pork Kabobs
1. Partially cook onions: In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat onions and enough water to cover them to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until onions are almost tender. Drain.
2. Trim excess fat from pork butt; cut meat into... - 33.1921
Florentine Mixed Grill
Prepare Herb Marinade; set aside.
With poultry shears, cut each hen lengthwise along backbone.
Pull hens open; place, skin side up, on a board and press firmly to flatten, cracking breastbone slightly.
Pull off and discard fat; rinse hens and pat dry.
Place... - 40.6376
Grilled Beef With Fresh Fruit Relish
1. Use a sharp meat knife or a kitchen scissors to trim all fat from the pork chops.
2. Use a steak hammer or a rolling pin to lightly pound and flatten the steaks, keeping them between two sheets of wax paper.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both... - 40.8503
Trim the chops and steaks.
Mix together the salt, celery salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and oil.
Add the meats and leave in a cool place to marinate for 20 minutes.
Brush the broiler rack with oil.
Remove the meats from the marinade and dry on... - 39.1959
Fruity Pork Skewers
1. Trim the visible fat from the pork and cut the meat into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the pork in a shallow, non-metallic dish and add the prunes and apricots.
3. To make the marinade, mix together the orange juice, oil, bay leaves and salt and pepper to... - 42.8364
Venezuelan Barbecued Pork
Trim heavy outside fat from meat.
Split meat lengthwise through the thickness to within 1/2 inch of the other side, then open up meat so it forms a steak 1 1/2 inches thick (or have meat butterflied at the market).
Place meat, fat side down, on working... - 40.9327
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.1731