- » Grilled Pork Chop
Grilled Pork Chop Recipes
Grilled pork chops, pork chop marinated in a paste of spices and grilled, is a delectable wholesome meal. A rub made from garlic, ground pepper, molasses and salt is applied in the pork chop which is marinated and ... More »
Tropical Grilled Pork Chops
1. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cardamom, and water. Mix well into a paste.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For salsa, place a skillet over medium high heat. Pour oil in it, and add the paste... - 124.713
Grilled Pork Chops With Baked Sweet Potatoes
Here is an inexpensive and quick meal for you. Most of us often want a meal that is ready in no time and isn’t very hard on the pocket too. The chef in the video shows how quickly pork chops can be marinated and grilled to make a filling meal. Watch the... - 117.461
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 116.743
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1. Cut the jalapeno into half. Deseed and core ½ piece and leave the other half as it is.
2. In a large bowl, pour orange juice, beer.
3. Add orange zest, jalapeno, red onions, garlic cloves, cilantro, salt, pepper and cumin. Mix them... - 116.446
Grilled Pork Chops With Compound Butter
Here is great recipe for a wonderful meal. The recipe is for Grilled pork chops, to know about the recipe you must watch the video. The chef should a simple and great way to prepare the dish. - 102.631
Perfect Grilled Pork Chops
Here is a flavorful pork dish that really stands out. This pork dish is so yum that is likely to become a favorite with all. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare this succulent treat at home in flat one hour. A must-have dish for all pork lovers! - 101.093
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 98.3404
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 97.8407
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192
Drunken Grilled Pork Chops
A great summer recipe, a hot grill and an excellent marinade to make these pork chops! Watch the video on how to make this wonderful recipe! - 87.7788
Grilled Pork Chops With Georgia Peach Chutney
To make the chutney: In a medium saucepan, combine the bell pepper, onion, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the broth is reduced.
Add the peaches, cover, and... - 45.5846
Grilled Gingered Pork Chops
A ginger-flavored sherry marinade adds interest to pork chops in this recipe.
Wedges of napa cabbage, basted with the same marinade, grill alongside the chops on the barbecue.
In a large, shallow bowl, combine ginger, sherry, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and... - 34.6168
Grilled Pork Chops Rose
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in an 11x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients, stirring well; pour over chops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chops from marinade, and set aside.
Place... - 32.215
Hawaian Grilled Pork Chops
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Set pineapple slices aside.
Trim excess fat from pork chops, and place chops in a large shallow container.
Combine pineapple syrup, soy sauce, oil, onion, garlic, and sugar, stirring well; pour over chops.
Cover and... - 31.5254
Gingered Grilled Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops, place chops in a shallow baking dish.
Combine next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over pork chops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove pork chops from marinade, reserving... - 30.0073
Grilled Pork Chops
Combine all ingredients except chops in a small saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Remove sauce from heat; set aside.
Trim excess fat from pork chops.
Grill over hot coals 20 minutes on... - 28.4633
Grilled Gingered Pork Chops
In a large bowl, stir together ginger, sherry, garlic, soy, oil, and sugar.
Add pork chops and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning several times.
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 26.9156
Grilled Pork Chops
You'll simply love the Grilled Pork Chops from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Grilled Pork Chops is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 25.9558
Quick Grilled Pork Chops
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Combine the vegetable oil, orange rind, and salt and pepper in a cup. Brush the baste over the pork chops.
3. Grill the chops 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes on each side or until the chops are golden... - 23.6379
Basic Recipe Grilled Pork Chops
Place chops on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for 15 to 20 minutes on each side or until meat near bone is no longer pink when slashed.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 19.8857
Grilled Pork Chop Recipes By Category